Mercury VOGA Trim Line

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is a good idea to keep a few Mercury vehicles like Mariner, Milan and Sable to fill in the bottom of the Lincoln/Mercury line. It is much better to do this then to pull a Chrysler and sell Lincoln's with cloth seats and hubcaps.

Chrysler is another Chevy. Cars for the masses. Remember, they replaced the Plymouth with Chryslers labled with the Plymouth model names... DUH!!!!

Yeah...they transformed it into a cheap imitation Lexus. :hysterical:

medium_1323975712_c57b6afba6_o.jpg

65013539-1sm.jpg

Don't hate the player....flaming.gif

I wouldn't say cheap. Maybe less expensive would be a more proper term.

BTW, I do like that cars looks. Way better than past attempts of style. Lincoln, whether you want to believe it or not is on it's way to recovery. You and others seem to think that the past tens years of damage can be repaired by Ford and GM in a short time. But let's think about the image damage and who are those people that are buying these cars. It took at least a decade (actually longer) to screw things up in the American Auto mfg. It will take at least that long to re-educate the consumer and teach new consumers that the American car is the car to own. That and the limited resources that each car company has to work with. The car companies of the Americas' just can not do the turn about over a couple of years. It will take a couple of generations of cars to do that. And at least one new generation of buyers...

Edited by jonas1022