SUV-GUY, I'm Callin' You Out!!!

Lol they're stupid. Besides, I never called you a redneck that was LincolnFan.

Yeah I know, was just giving you a hard time. Actually it might be kind of cool to just have an old beater sitting around to just thrash on like that. But hell with that much land on his hands that guy needs to get a couple ATV's.

Edited by BlackHorse

Hey, man, I'm a big fan of Bob & Doug and the Red Green Show. Thanks to PBS it's on about every night at 10.

I don't even know what the first one is, and I didn't mind Red Green, but it wasn't my favorite. Rick Mercer Report and 22 Minutes, which you have porbably never seen, are more to my liking. Political satire.

Edited by suv_guy_19

I don't even know what the first one is, and I didn't mind Red Green, but it wasn't my favorite. Rick Mercer Report and 22 Minutes, which you have porbably never seen, are more to my liking. Political satire.

I'm no fan of political satire. Maybe once............ nahhhhhhhh, it's probably been like shooting fish in a barrel since the very beginning.

I'm no fan of political satire. Maybe once............ nahhhhhhhh, it's probably been like shooting fish in a barrel since the very beginning.

IT has to be good. It's not all satire, Rick mercer talks to them and makes jokes about them more than anything, and 22 Minutes is like John Stewart mixed with satire. I also love the Daily Show.

Eh, I am pretty sure you called him redneck once. Besides, I crossed him off my redneck list when he flamed the shitty brand known as Jaguar.

i did, but it was in joking after he told me I didn't have any say because I was Canadian lol. He was talking about what he thought was the nicest car and I told him what I thought.

Edited by suv_guy_19

I've never actually seen SCTV.

Your Candian Citizen has here by been revoked.

Your to regain it you must drink 2 Flats of Canadian while Ice fising on Lake Winipeg ans eating a loaf of french taost heaed with Quebec Maple Surup all the while Listening to Gordon Lightfoot for no less than 12 hours. You then must watch all the SCTV Bob and Doug episodes back to back followed by Strange Brew . After that we will disscuss about maybe letting you back in the clan.

Never seen or heard of Bob & Doug ,jeeze what kind of Canuk are you ;)

Matthew

Edited by matthewq4b

Your Candian Citizen has here by been revoked.

Your to regain it you must drink 2 Flats of Canadian while Ice fising on Lake Winipeg while Listening to Gordon Lightfoot for no less than 12 hours. You then must wacth all the SCTV Bob and Doug episodes back to back followed by Strange Brew . After that we will disscuss about maybe letting you back in the clan.

Never seen or heard of Bob & Doug ,jeeze what kind of Canuk are you ;)

Matthew

Lol we have another problem, I don't drink, an I hate fishing and the cold you. And I live half my year in Winnipeg and the rest 3 hours north lol.

all the while Listening to Gordon Lightfoot for no less than 12 hours.

Gee. I'm a Gordon Lightfoot fan too.

Does this make me an honorary Canadian, or do I have to move to Aberdeen, SD, or Minot, ND, or someplace else where it's really cold and the only entertainment in winter is seeing what stuff you can burn for heat?