Focus Sync commercial

Roadrunner

Yeah, I have to clarify--I love Billy Joel, but as a 20-year-old male with indie leanings and hipster friends I do not love other people knowing I love Billy Joel.

Don't go changing to try and please them.

You've never let them down before....

Enjoy:

http://www.mcsweeneys.net/2007/5/16moe.html

The commercial seemed to say, "Focus owners have bad taste in music" At least that's what I got out of it.

Well, we didn't start the fire.

(it's after midnight, and I'm wondering if my self-censoring circuit just signed off on a rather lame extension of a joke that was hardly worth the effort in the first place.)

We're pretty easy when it comes to humor RJ. Its no Spinal Tap reference though.

I saw the Steel Wheel Chair Tour. I still can't believe Jagger can do that. I get tired just singing along in my car.

Yeah, well, Mick doesn't do much the rest of the day.

I believe 'steel wheelchair' is also a reference to the Simpsons, where a collegiate Lisa discovers that both she and her boyfriend like the Rolling Stones "not for their music, but for their tireless efforts to preserve old buildings." On the wall in the background is a poster for the steel wheelchair tour.

I saw Bob Dylan at general admission concert (when he was touring with Paul Simon), thanks to the extended set break when everyone else went out back to get high, I got up right by the stage, and I have to tell you, Bob Dylan looks like a marionette. He can play exceptionally well (blew us all away with 'All along the Watchtower', of course that was small accomplishment for the potheads), but I kid you not, it looked like he had strings hooked up to his extremities, manipulated by a roadie up in the rafters.

Edited by RichardJensen