Focus Sync commercial

Roadrunner

So these two "brosephs" are riding around in a Focus and they're loving the Sync system because you can say an artist and the song appears if you have the artist.

But then Ford did the unthinkable --- we're supposed to believe someone smart enough to drive a Ford would listen to crap like Korn ?? LAME.

Lame as... ugh!

Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. I'm very disappointed. There are so many better rock bands than this. The dude should have said Tool. Maybe Adema.

Well I guess I need to write another letter to Ford marketing.

// rant off.

So these two "brosephs" are riding around in a Focus and they're loving the Sync system because you can say an artist and the song appears if you have the artist.

But then Ford did the unthinkable --- we're supposed to believe someone smart enough to drive a Ford would listen to crap like Korn ?? LAME.

Lame as... ugh!

Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. I'm very disappointed. There are so many better rock bands than this. The dude should have said Tool. Maybe Adema.

// rant off.

YHesterday during college football they had about 500 thousand of the same god damn F-150 commercial, where it drives forward then back wards. I mean, jesus christ, you needto have the same god damn commercial run every 2 minutes ford? WTF are the commercials for the Taurus, Fusion, Edge, Taurus X and Focus? WTF is wrong with them? So many people at Ford are still left who really need to be put out of their misery and fired.

Seriously? That commercial was hilarious. I know I--squarely in this commercial's demographic--have a lot of music I regret on my iPod, because I've been using iTunes since it came out. No Korn, but P.O.D. probably counts; no Michael Bolton, but I do have Billy Joel's three-volume greatest hits.

Yes, Ford is the worst. [iNSERT AUTO MANUFACTURER NAME HERE] is better in every respect. I hate Ford. That's why I come to Blue Oval Forums.

Everybody at Ford is a moron. I know, because I have bought Ford products.

(Oh, but Dodge commercials are a million times lamer.)

Lame as... ugh!

// rant off.

I'm pretty ambivalent about the commercial (and the '08 Focus in general) but I just have to ask, what the hell does what kind of car you drive determine what music you listen to? I don't see you could make any kind of connection between the two. It's ludicrous.

I'm pretty ambivalent about the commercial (and the '08 Focus in general) but I just have to ask, what the hell does what kind of car you drive determine what music you listen to? I don't see you could make any kind of connection between the two. It's ludicrous.

Well... true. I should retract that.

I suppose the point is I felt it was off-the-mark because Korn doesn't indicate manliness or anything you can use to save face from embarassment.

Well... true. I should retract that.

I suppose the point is I felt it was off-the-mark because Korn doesn't indicate manliness or anything you can use to save face from embarassment.

Well, I'm not sure proving manliness was the point. It seemed coolness was the issue. At any rate. I can agree with your revised comments.

i like Korn and Tool....i don't know why that commercial got your panties in a wad over a band.....if they played that stupid soulja boy song then i would have a problem

Yeah but dude...

Tool > Korn, by a long mile.

Personal opinion, of course, but marketing is all about imagery and... man, Korn? As Gob would say, Come on!

Tool> Korn

Bad Religion and the Circle Jerks are better than both by a long shot. Somehow i doubt even the lounge version of "When the Shit Hits the Fan" would make it into a TV spot though. Neither would Tool's Hooker With a Penis for that matter.....

Special Edit - Adema sucks :D

Edited by Sixt9coug

Seriously? That commercial was hilarious. I know I--squarely in this commercial's demographic--have a lot of music I regret on my iPod, because I've been using iTunes since it came out. No Korn, but P.O.D. probably counts; no Michael Bolton, but I do have Billy Joel's three-volume greatest hits.

Hey danup, whats wrong with Billy Joel? Ever seen him in concert? HOT WOMEN EVERYWHERE!!! They love him. Oh, and I laughed at this commercial too. Very cleaver.

Hey danup, whats wrong with Billy Joel? Ever seen him in concert? HOT WOMEN EVERYWHERE!!! They love him. Oh, and I laughed at this commercial too. Very cleaver.

Yeah, I have to clarify--I love Billy Joel, but as a 20-year-old male with indie leanings and hipster friends I do not love other people knowing I love Billy Joel.