What's happening with our old friend, the "Charlottsville Star?"

I would hope his local "tree-hugger's" haven't removed him to "fried keyboard heaven?" :censored:

There should be no doubt here, that he ,while still enjoying his new DTS, is enthused with his new 08 P71

jpg (old worn out keyboards)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's happening with our old friend, the "Charlottsville Star?"

I would hope his local "tree-hugger's" haven't removed him to "fried keyboard heaven?" :censored:

There should be no doubt here, that he ,while still enjoying his new DTS, is enthused with his new 08 P71

jpg (old worn out keyboards)

I do kind of miss him.He has been off the Leo forum and this one way 2 long so something serious must have happened.

I was thinking at one time buying some of his low mileage P71's.They were in great shape and seemed to be well taken care of and the price seemed right..

This forum was allot more busy when he was here.

Edited by MIAMI-DADE

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, guys! Have been extremely busy. Two recent judgements in defamation cases. Court dates set in the lawsuits against 4 corrupt crooked cops set for April 2008.

Still have a 2001 Police Interceptor for sale. 18,000 garage kept personal miles, never in police service.

Oh well, when the boys come back to play, I will be here.

In the meantime I have added several Fords to my fleet since I was here on BON last.

My EXCURSION:

Limited, 6.8 V-10, leather, DVD, fully loaded.

130844.jpg

Daughter's first car, 1999 EXPLORER:

5.0 V-8, sunroof, leather, low mileage (47,000), just like new inside and out.

212551.jpg

Edited by SHERIFF

I do kind of miss him.He has been off the Leo forum and this one way 2 long so something serious must have happened.

I was thinking at one time buying some of his low mileage P71's.They were in great shape and seemed to be well taken care of and the price seemed right..

This forum was allot more busy when he was here.

Here's the 2001 I have for sale. I just never drive it anymore. And to be honest, it's a PITA just to start it up and drive it several times a month to keep the fluids circulating and the battery charged.

156504.jpg

Eighty-five hundred + views, and increasing as I scribble.

Some may want to note that I have been in North Richland Hills, Texas for several weeks dealing with my brothers estate. I have also attempted to contact some of the "Usual Suspect's" (Panther Operators) who reside here, and have been known to "Play" with the *Infamous-One.*

While it seems P_71 can't wait: let the P-71 games resume for all to enjoy, anyway.............happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif

Eighty-five hundred + views, and increasing as I scribble.

It's the SHERIFF's Fan Club.

Some may want to note that I have been in North Richland Hills, Texas for several weeks dealing with my brothers estate.

I'm sorry to hear that. Take your time.

We can play once you get settled back down. :happy feet:

Anything with SHERIFF is like watching a bus wreck....as terrible as it is, you just have to look. :hysterical: Over 11,000 views now. :redcard: :reading: :stats: :happy feet:

Yep,

the SHERIFFS FAN CLUB is a global one.... :shades:

Here the picture of one of his true enthusiasts... :happy feet:

post-7396-1201743816_thumb.jpg

Here's the 2001 I have for sale. I just never drive it anymore. And to be honest, it's a PITA just to start it up and drive it several times a month to keep the fluids circulating and the battery charged.

156504.jpg

Thank you very much for the offer but we already bought 3-05 Crown Victorias. All 3 are LX's and a 07 Grand Marquis LS. When I'm looking again I'll send you a pm.

Thanks again.

Your 01 looks brand new!

Thank you very much for the offer but we already bought 3-05 Crown Victorias. All 3 are LX's and a 07 Grand Marquis LS. When I'm looking again I'll send you a pm.

Thanks again.

Your 01 looks brand new!

10-4. I drove it last night. First time in over a month. Still drives and handles just like new.

I can't believe this subject is almost up to 22,000 views now. My fan club is hot clicking on this subject. :hysterical:

• 4 weeks later...
Holy smokes! :ohsnap:

Over 25,000 views. :hysterical:

Heck, what can I say? It will be over 100,000 within a few months.

I added another Ford to my fleet. Sold the above mentioned green Explorer because my daughter wanted a "newer" body style. Dayum spoiled brat!

Here it is:

227169.jpg

227170.jpg

227838.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I am pleased that most of us are enjoying our Panthers. Why would we not?

It seems that our *infamous-one* is now enjoying some verdicts in his favor. Due to the fact, rumor has it, he was going to arrange two or three days track-time at Sebring, and invite the usual suspects down (and put them up) this winter.

Some have noted that Moby is doing led lightshows with his models (Galls Catalog, too?) may not know that he has (if he still is in possession ) a supercharged P-71. He is on record as enjoying a "two-holer" on a flatbed trailer, doing laps on a short-track in the Orlando vicinity.Will he bring the trailer to Sebring, and do a few laps? Was he amused by the five inch trout distributed on the racing surface:who knows? It's my view that Moby should be marshall of the week.

Is the Bithlow Barraccuda (beluga) ready to volunteer for bartending duty? Who will cook? Maybe Doug will come down from WV to assist those of us who need our med's and Geritol. :stirpot:

Edited by gobbletwo