Flex-fuel Ford F-150 stars in turkey pardoning event

suv_guy_19

I'm sorry Sir but Canadians are prohibited from discussing the Thanksgiving Holiday in any manner to include the electronic media. A pair of stern, withdrawn yet strangely polite gentlemen will be by momentarily to reeducate you on this matter so that no future disruptions of the American Thanksgiving Holiday will be committed by your Canadian ass, . . . ever again. LOL

men%20in%20black%20SPLASH.jpg

Couldn't resist SUV. lol

Always the second Monday in October. Its not a national holiday, but it is a provincial Holiday in all but the 4 atlantic provinces.

What? Why?

Do they have so much more to do in PEI that they =need= to be open for business that day, or do they just like to have someone in the tax office when the mailman comes by? And why not in the longest settled parts of Canada anyway (Atlantic = Maritime = Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, New Brunswick and PEI, right?)

What? Why?

Do they have so much more to do in PEI that they =need= to be open for business that day, or do they just like to have someone in the tax office when the mailman comes by? And why not in the longest settled parts of Canada anyway (Atlantic = Maritime = Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, New Brunswick and PEI, right?)

I really have no idea why. All I care is that it is a university holiday here.

• 1 month later...