Return of the E Series Diesel Ambulance

suv_guy_19

Wow no personal attacks huh? Nice job again jensen!!!

I agree, why am I having to defend myself against this this troll and his buddy pcsario! Tommy you are normally in the same boat but for some reason came to my sescue! Unless you are here to defend those who are the worst offenders and leave me for dead! I really would expect no less because you normally agree with these clowns!

I agree, why am I having to defend myself against this this troll and his buddy pcsario! Tommy you are normally in the same boat but for some reason came to my sescue! Unless you are here to defend those who are the worst offenders and leave me for dead! I really would expect no less because you normally agree with these clowns!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Oh, Hi guys. I spent most of yesterday ignoring this thread.

Contrary to what may seem to be the case, I do actually work for a living, and I was busy yesterday.

And, now to be quite honest, I'm going to spend the rest of today watching bowl games, so go ahead and start a mammoth flame war, I'm not going to be around to stop you.

OTOH, you could all act like adults.

And BTW, this thread is closed. It's far enough off topic as it is.