• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will miss you Chris.

You are a good man.

I also consider you a friend.

You are Deserving of your oppointment and I wish

you all the best. I believe international got the best.

Appointment. Just for future refrence. I am not the best spealor either. :hysterical:

I hope we get Chris for servicing...hope someone reads this and has him service the sterling plant. Lol unlikely tho.

Unlikely....they need him at a real plant with real issues , not an IPS plant . Any work for you guys will be strung out over time as Ford will not want to flow anyone but new hires there.

Unlikely....they need him at a real plant with real issues , not an IPS plant . Any work for you guys will be strung out over time as Ford will not want to flow anyone but new hires there.

Well guess what, dick for brains we got him Chris is our rep...well see how easy trades is..remember we are the most complicated plant in the system besides dearborn when you talk trades..

many many diffrent machines and technology associated to those machines is all diffrent, not like assy....and yes I already figured that second part out waldo..

What a waste of talent........

We are soooooooo glad to have him....so far we have awsome poeple representing us from the UAW

Marshall Region#1

Turner Ford Servicing

Rebecca Benifits

Dunn Sourcin

Viscomi Skilled trades

Keatts Engineers (Salary)Unit#2

Jursic Royal Oak Ford (IPS)Unit#3

All they are missing is Babe Ruth and Willie Mayes. I mean Chuck and Wendy.

That is a lineup the Tigers would be proud of.

Good Leadership at Local 228.

We will carry the day. You will to. Which plant are you from again?

Edited by wakeup

We are soooooooo glad to have him....so far we have awsome poeple representing us from the UAW

Marshall Region#1

Turner Ford Servicing

Rebecca Benifits

Dunn Sourcing

Viscomi Skilled trades

Keatts Engineers (Salary)Unit#2

Jursic Royal Oak Ford (IPS)Unit#3

All they are missing is Babe Ruth and Willie Mayes. I mean Chuck and Wendy.

That is a lineup the Tigers would be proud of.

Good Leadership at Local 228.

We will carry the day. You will to. Which plant are you from again?

Yeah you'll carry the day til all those lower tier want to know how come some of these people will be collecting 2 pensions, making 6 figures.....Oh thats right because of the Chinese and Indians, thats why ...and so crumb scrapers get a 401k, half pay, 2nd class health, ....oh yeah right, sometime in the future they get trad pay....but not their other bennies...so still stuck at 2nd tier....

Yeah you'll carry the day til all those lower tier want to know how come some of these people will be collecting 2 pensions, making 6 figures.....Oh thats right because of the Chinese and Indians, thats why ...and so crumb scrapers get a 401k, half pay, 2nd class health, ....oh yeah right, sometime in the future they get trad pay....but not their other bennies...so still stuck at 2nd tier....

It's reality now and all we can do is maintain good relations with the low teir, and limit what they know about what we get compensated. If we let it, this disparity could ruin us in the long run!

Spring

You are wrong on that number. It was 84% overall. I understand that it is only 2%, but it just goes to show you how misleading you are!!!!

Then I apologize. I was going on what was told to me by my union rep. I suppose I shouldn't trust him then? Even for something as simple as that, eh? But at least I can own up to getting bad information. What I don't understand is if you knew the contract passed, why didn't you put the information up for people? Or are you the only one who is allowed to know? I guess you just don't get it. Too bad.....but have a nice evening anyway, if you can manage that much..... :shades:

Spring

You are wrong on that number. It was 84% overall. I understand that it is only 2%, but it just goes to show you how misleading you are!!!!

if you knew the actual number who voted and combined the production and trades vote you will find that it LESS than 84%,so the union person who gave Spring the information was just as close as you.What's the prize?Bottom line the contract PASSED.

I just wanted to let everyone know that #2 shift is CANCELLED tomorrow the 30th of January 2008. I thought Spring would have told everyone on here. She must be the only one allowed to know this information?????????????

No, but thanks for thinking about me, that's awfully sweet of you! I had already gone to sleep and gotten a phone call just 10 minutes ago. However, the information should be available on the local news stations and please turn your am radio to wtam 1100 am or weol 930 am. Bucksman, I am flattered by your faith in me that I am keeping the membership informed.

Both shifts should call the North American Emergency Hotline at 1-800-603-FORD (3673). Currently they are only indicating that dayshift production is cancelled. All trades should report. Nightshift should keep an eye on this and call the hotline. (Bucksman, I just received my official call from the plant).

I just wanted to let everyone know that #2 shift is CANCELLED tomorrow the 30th of January 2008. I thought Spring would have told everyone on here. She must be the only one allowed to know this information?????????????

Bucksman, I'm sure that you didn't mean to mislead people that the entire shift was cancelled since the trades are required to report. I'm sure you meant to clarify that. ;)

Bucksman,you seem to have an agenda here.It is very clear that when Spring posts that she is trying to keep us informed,however whenever you post you appear to have a political or personal agenda.So please try to give us information without the political B/S.

Nights will be up and running. Apparently our tradesmen did an outstanding job!

Hey spring thanks for the info, I work for Intier your'e seating company and its been nice getting a break, but would like to get back to it. Do you think you guys will work saturday? Hoping not on that one...Thanks

Hey spring thanks for the info, I work for Intier your'e seating company and its been nice getting a break, but would like to get back to it. Do you think you guys will work saturday? Hoping not on that one...Thanks

We've been on 8 to 8.3 hours for some time, odds are if they need to make it up we will likely work 10's to do the job! It's about time we get a little overtime!

[/qu

Not to start a rumor but I heard we will possibly work Saturday Feb. 9 th. Don't hold me too it. Just something floating around out there in bs land.