OHAP Elections

Spring

I know, I know. One of my biggest baddest qualities is my spelling and I am sorry. I do not know where spell check is. One of these days I will bother to look for it. Sorry if I offended you.

As for Bruce retracting his statement. False. It is in your daddy's jacket! How many grievences are you going to give away to get that out of there! Bruce did not want to have another union member disciplined. If it were me..... I can not believe the twisted things that you post. That is why I spoke up in the first place. All I ask is that you be respectful and a team player. Help yourself instead of screaming at everyone else. You obviously have a huge chip on your shoulder. It would be wonderful if our union reps stuck together and we supported them. All I see from you is chaos.

No, what I see is someone who is willingly being blindly led down the primrose path of deceit that is Yates. Since you are obviously conversing with Yates, ask him point blank "Did you withdraw your statement"? Yes, he did. You cite your connections to management "my friends in management told me" etc., so it is very clear that you really don't have an understanding of the situation. A bargaining rep going to labor against another union member? Unbelievable! You think that there is nothing wrong with that and you start out with "if it were me...". Please, do not judge another member's commitment and dedication to this local and its membership when you would admittedly turn against it in a heartbeat. Maybe you should have stayed in salary.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, what I see is someone who is willingly being blindly led down the primrose path of deceit that is Yates. Since you are obviously conversing with Yates, ask him point blank "Did you withdraw your statement"? Yes, he did. You cite your connections to management "my friends in management told me" etc., so it is very clear that you really don't have an understanding of the situation. A bargaining rep going to labor against another union member? Unbelievable! You think that there is nothing wrong with that and you start out with "if it were me...". Please, do not judge another member's commitment and dedication to this local and its membership when you would admittedly turn against it in a heartbeat. Maybe you should have stayed in salary.

Mary,

I couldn't help but notice the olden quote at the bottom of your posts. It reads:

"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him"- Jonathan Swift

Let me give your old tyme post a little update, refresh it, like, pimp my quote:

"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dun-ovans are all in confederacy against him"- Crapkillah!!!!!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

You sure have a crack team after him. Daddy, brother, other brother, flashemmer1, husband etc....etc......he heheheheheheheh!!!!!!! Looks like my quote is coming true!!!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Jennifer, Don't you know by now that you are arguing with the whole Donovan clan?

You see, when they think they can help win you over to bitch at the encumbents, they become your friend. Just like Mary tried to butter you up at first when you were bitchin about wanting days. She did not give a shit, just wanted to use your energy toward her evil plan. Now she's done with you because she disagrees with you now, cause you like your committeeman?

That is screwed up ain't it?

Anyway hun, don't waste your breath arguing with the donovan ticket. needtoknow is her hubby, he's also shadowcat, hemmer is flash her daddy's suckbuddy, along with "donovan supersuckbutt extraordinaire escandon" who is a pimp called slickback. They have a lot of names. Yu think Spring is Mary's only userid? Not according to her ISP!!!!! ;)

I know, I know. One of my biggest baddest qualities is my spelling and I am sorry. I do not know where spell check is. One of these days I will bother to look for it. Sorry if I offended you.

As for Bruce retracting his statement. False. It is in your daddy's jacket! How many grievences are you going to give away to get that out of there! Bruce did not want to have another union member disciplined. If it were me..... I can not believe the twisted things that you post. That is why I spoke up in the first place. All I ask is that you be respectful and a team player. Help yourself instead of screaming at everyone else. You obviously have a huge chip on your shoulder. It would be wonderful if our union reps stuck together and we supported them. All I see from you is chaos.

Jerry Donovan had every right to yell at Bruce Yates. Bruce was stepping on his oxygen line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer, Don't you know by now that you are arguing with the whole Donovan clan?

You see, when they think they can help win you over to bitch at the incumbents, they become your friend. Just like Mary tried to butter you up at first when you were bitching about wanting days. She did not give a shit, just wanted to use your energy toward her evil plan. Now she's done with you because she disagrees with you now, cause you like your committeeman?

Anyway Hun, don't waste your breath arguing with the Donovan ticket. Needtoknow is her hubby, he's also shadowcat, hemmer is flash her daddy's suckbuddy, along with "donovan supersuckbutt extraordinaire escandon" who is a pimp called slickback. They have a lot of names. Yu think Spring is Mary's only userid? Not according to her ISP!!!!! ;)

Sorry crapeater I'm not Mary's husband or any relation of hers I don't even personally like her to big a loud mouth for me I just support her dad for chairman because he is the best Candidate of the people running and I am not now or ever will be a union rep I prefer doing my boring little job on the line and before you go spuing more lies about me I come to work everyday I have no awols I'm always to work early unlike the rest of you scum bags I do what I'm supposed to.

The only person I like in the current union is flash and he just OK at his job the rest are spineless worthless looses who have done nothing but screw this plant up the only people who benefit from the lot are those who should be retired but linger on because the have no life or are to greedy to leave and offer jobs up to younger people with families to feed or those looses who love sucking there dick's so they can take allot of time off or come in late or just don't wanna do any work the type of person that should be fired but there families or friends od union reps who also should be fired for corruption like Fred Pena finally was.

So go jerry and take us back to the MOA and get rid of these worthless classifications, don't vote for any worthless scumbag Lorain people who should not have been let in here in the first place. We need to force them to get rid of john Pena who wouldn't know standards if it bit him on the ass. Time for the company to start firing people who take to manny awol's or are always coming in late or who are drunk or high at work also people who abusing medicals and restriction's for non work related problems remember ford doesn't owe you anything but a paycheck for the work you do anything else is a bonus that these people's actions are putting in jeopardy for those that do what there supposed to.

also go John McCain. Hillery is a worthless bitch and as for obama well it is called the white house for a reason.

Edited by shadowcat

Furious was it necessary to post such a derogatory letter about our current Chairman for the entire world to see? I have no problem with signed campaign letters you scan but to put that garbage on the INTERNET is going to far. Just keep in mind all International and Ford executives read this web site along with Local and State Government officials. The letter was not signed by the author who wrote it nor did the membership approve of the letter in which it was supposedly signed by. Those in the public do not know better and may assume the entire Local 2000 membership supported the letter.

I fully believe the garbage being put on this web site is affecting the sales and security of our unit and plant. Why would anyone want to buy a Ford product after reading Blue Oval News? Think about it this web site is not just a tool for us to use it is also used by a potential Ford Investor or customer. I can guarantee you we are all hurting ourselves and our futures by the non sense being put on this web site.

Furious was it necessary to post such a derogatory letter about our current Chairman for the entire world to see? I have no problem with signed campaign letters you scan but to put that garbage on the INTERNET is going to far. Just keep in mind all International and Ford executives read this web site along with Local and State Government officials. The letter was not signed by the author who wrote it nor did the membership approve of the letter in which it was supposedly signed by. Those in the public do not know better and may assume the entire Local 2000 membership supported the letter.

I fully believe the garbage being put on this web site is affecting the sales and security of our unit and plant. Why would anyone want to buy a Ford product after reading Blue Oval News? Think about it this web site is not just a tool for us to use it is also used by a potential Ford Investor or customer. I can guarantee you we are all hurting ourselves and our futures by the non sense being put on this web site.

I will post every letter I find official or not, it is up to you and the rest of the membership to decide what is right and wrong based on the information you are given. both campaign letters and smear letters will appear here if I get my hands on them. Build a quality product and people will buy it because they find value in their purchase, at least I know I don't let politics affect my buying descisions for me. If you guys are ashamed of what you write and who sees it, stop the nonsense school children bickering and concentrate on giving the customers what they pay for! Obviously many who post here are not the hard working people on the floor, but rather people who would like to think an internal local chair is the equivilent or even elevated to the importance of one in public office. These people are deluted! derogatory or not can you publicaly dispute any of the letter I posted? I can attest for the part that I was here to whitness! The good old boy system is coming to and end, either you stand with integrity and keep the oath that you took to represent the people or you will find yourself doing assembly work! I have not yet decided who to vote for, and I probably will not divulge it publically. But it is probably pretty obvious that I'm voting against everyone who made the consolidation unpleasent for us, without attacking those who were not on the offensive against us!

Sorry crapeater I'm not Mary's husband or any relation of hers I don't even personally like her to big a loud mouth for me I just support her dad for chairman because he is the best Candidate of the people running and I am not now or ever will be a union rep I prefer doing my boring little job on the line and before you go spuing more lies about me I come to work everyday I have no awols I'm always to work early unlike the rest of you scum bags I do what I'm supposed to.

The only person I like in the current union is flash and he just OK at his job the rest are spineless worthless looses who have done nothing but screw this plant up the only people who benefit from the lot are those who should be retired but linger on because the have no life or are to greedy to leave and offer jobs up to younger people with families to feed or those looses who love sucking there dick's so they can take allot of time off or come in late or just don't wanna do any work the type of person that should be fired but there families or friends od union reps who also should be fired for corruption like Fred Pena finally was.

So go jerry and take us back to the MOA and get rid of these worthless classifications, don't vote for any worthless scumbag Lorain people who should not have been let in here in the first place.We need to force them to get rid of john Pena who wouldn't know standards if it bit him on the ass. Time for the company to start firing people who take to manny awol's or are always coming in late or who are drunk or high at work also people who abusing medicals and restriction's for non work related problems remember ford doesn't owe you anything but a paycheck for the work you do anything else is a bonus that these people's actions are putting in jeopardy for those that do what there supposed to.

also go John McCain. Hillery is a worthless bitch and as for obama well it is called the white house for a reason.

Your post is discriminatory on more than one level, I also have "0" AWOLs and work my a-s off every day. Your comments about the former 425 are unnecessay. First we had every "right" to come with our product and second before the consolidation we did the final assembly not you. The Econoline got it's reputation based on what we let out of Lorain, not what came out of Avon. (if a body was bad we stopped it from getting to the public ) There are a multitude of reasons we consolidated in Avon, but I would venture to say that building maintainance was on the top of the list, the roof in Lorain use to piss water when it rained. Not to mention even if the bodies had gone to Lorain it still would not have been enough to fill the building causing Ford to continue heating twice the facility than they were utilizing. They were going to consolidate regardless, but if you think that you are "entitled" to any more/less than we are if you think that van is somehow more yours than ours you have another thing coming. The fact that you make negative statements about us and support Jerry would make me vote against him if I did not know him better. And if I didn't know he is running with a former 425 rep. Think before you speak bonehead! :finger:

Edited by Furious1Auto

I will post every letter I find official or not, it is up to you and the rest of the membership to decide what is right and wrong based on the information you are given. both campaign letters and smear letters will appear here if I get my hands on them. Build a quality product and people will buy it because they find value in their purchase, at least I know I don't let politics affect my buying descisions for me. If you guys are ashamed of what you write and who sees it, stop the nonsense school children bickering and concentrate on giving the customers what they pay for! Obviously many who post here are not the hard working people on the floor, but rather people who would like to think an internal local chair is the equivilent or even elevated to the importance of one in public office. These people are deluted! derogatory or not can you publicaly dispute any of the letter I posted? I can attest for the part that I was here to whitness! The good old boy system is coming to and end, either you stand with integrity and keep the oath that you took to represent the people or you will find yourself doing assembly work! I have not yet decided who to vote for, and I probably will not divulge it publically. But it is probably pretty obvious that I'm voting against everyone who made the consolidation unpleasent for us, without attacking those who were not on the offensive against us!

Your post is discriminatory on more than one level, I also have "0" AWOLs and work my a-s off every day. Your comments about the former 425 are unnecessay. First we had every "right" to come with our product and second before the consolidation we did the final assemble not you. The Econoline got it's reputation based on what we let out of Lorain, not what came out of Avon. (if a body was bad we stopped it from getting to the public ) There are a multitude of reasons we consolidated in Avon, but I would venture to say that building maintainance was on the top of the list, the roof in Lorain use to piss water when it rained. Not to mention even if the bodies had gone to Lorain it still would not have been enough to fill the building causing Ford to continue heating twice the facility than they were utilizing. They were going to consolidate regardless, but if you think that you are "entitled" to any more/less than we are if you think that van is somehow more yours than ours you have another thing coming. The fact that you make negative statements about us and support Jerry would make me vote against him if I did not know him better. And if I didn't know he is running with a former 425 rep. Think before you speak bonehead! :finger:

I know Tim is runng with jerry but i won't vote for tim or any lorain people. don't like it tuff shit!. nuff said.

So go jerry and take us back to the MOA and get rid of these worthless classifications, don't vote for any worthless scumbag Lorain people who should not have been let in here in the first place. We need to force them to get rid of john Pena who wouldn't know standards if it bit him on the ass. Time for the company to start firing people who take to manny awol's or are always coming in late or who are drunk or high at work also people who abusing medicals and restriction's for non work related problems remember ford doesn't owe you anything but a paycheck for the work you do anything else is a bonus that these people's actions are putting in jeopardy for those that do what there supposed to.

Well well well, a chauvenist Republican racist. Now we all know what a piece of real shit you are!!!!!!

I know Tim is runng with jerry but i won't vote for tim or any lorain people. don't like it tuff shit!. nuff said.

Apparently, you just hate everyone, every race, every gender, every party, everyone from another plant.

By the way dumbshit, Jerry, the only person you do like (Dad-in-law) came from Lorain remember!!!! nuff said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You see, when they think they can help win you over to bitch at the encumbents, they become your friend. Just like Mary tried to butter you up at first when you were bitchin about wanting days. She did not give a shit, just wanted to use your energy toward her evil plan. Now she's done with you because she disagrees with you now, cause you like your committeeman?

Anyway hun, don't waste your breath arguing with the donovan ticket. needtoknow is her hubby, he's also shadowcat, hemmer is flash her daddy's suckbuddy, along with "donovan supersuckbutt extraordinaire escandon" who is a pimp called slickback. They have a lot of names. Yu think Spring is Mary's only userid? Not according to her ISP!!!!! ;)

Thanks, I am done posting for awhile. All of the B.S. being said and the twisting of situations really got to me. However, I just got a phone call from one of my friends and they informed me that some of these people are spreading rumors about my personal life and my family. That has gone to far. My family is the world to me and more important than anything! My husband asked me to stop. If Avon does not make it through all of this, he will support the kids and I. "Family before Ford... sorry." Hopefully we all vote in the right people to lead us into the future, we all go to work to build the best in quality that we can and that we are all team players when needed. Have a good day!

You better hope not everone votes only for those from there home plant because when we consolidated there were more people from Lorain than Avon, and I would bet that even after the buyouts that that is still true. Don't choose your candidate based on where they are from, but rather by who you think will do the best job. What your suggesting is that we do the same as many will in the upcoming presidential election by making superficial choices! I will not choose my candidate based on their race or gender, but rather by their positions on the issue's important to me!

How can anyone believe anything from people who don't use their real names? If you aint signing your lying!
To this point you guys only question the validity of the 1st smear letter I posted. Why are you not picking it apart and discussing where it is not true? Facts are not so easily dismissed regardless of who wrote them, and whether or not they signed the letter! Edited by Furious1Auto

Thanks, I am done posting for awhile. All of the B.S. being said and the twisting of situations really got to me. However, I just got a phone call from one of my friends and they informed me that some of these people are spreading rumors about my personal life and my family. That has gone to far. My family is the world to me and more important than anything! My husband asked me to stop. If Avon does not make it through all of this, he will support the kids and I. "Family before Ford... sorry." Hopefully we all vote in the right people to lead us into the future, we all go to work to build the best in quality that we can and that we are all team players when needed. Have a good day!

That didn't last long. Have you told your family that looks like its Bruce before family? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

That didn't last long. Have you told your family that looks like its Bruce before family? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I know! You guys will go to any lengths to shut people up! My posting was not all about Bruce. It was the lies that Mary is trying to spread and the twisted point that she tries to make. I wanted to point out that we all need to help ourselves and work as a team instead of yealling and screaming at others when they can help themselves. My family is first. I just had to point this case out to the membership since there are so many people that are from other plants and are new toAvon.

No one else here will call on the B.S. probably because they don't want to be threatened eighter.

Mary and her supporters keep acusing Bruce of going against a union member. management went to labor as well. The guy lost it. Mary tried to get a guy fired for the same thing.... Fired! ... I think people should know this. You all should not throw stones if you live in a glass house! Bruce just wanted him to grow up. He did not want to bring himself down to Jerry's leverl. especially infront of management. You do that stuff in private maybe. Bruce did not withdrawl his statement rather he was trying to be the better man. But it is okay and not mentioned that Mary tried to make another union member loose his job? I find this very interesting.

Ask him what happened.... Mary got him fired and Bruce got his job back from what I am hearing....

Miss you are hearing wrong. I worked in Unit 2 with the gentleman in question and Bruce had nothing to do with it. He wasn't in our unit. Now it looks like you are lying and twisting things. I'm not taking anyones side but when you bring up something with the trades I'll speak up. Don't start spouting off about events that you don't even know about and I don't think Mr. Thomas would appreciate you bringing that all back up again. Why don't you think about other peoples feelings before you drag them into YOUR problems. If you have a problem with someone take it up with them. We don't need it here on this board. That should go for everybody. Keep it plant issues.

On a plant note, are we looking at putting in any reqs for any of the trades that can transfer? Does anyone have any numbers or is this all hinging on the buyouts?

Miss you are hearing wrong. I worked in Unit 2 with the gentleman in question and Bruce had nothing to do with it. He wasn't in our unit. Now it looks like you are lying and twisting things. I'm not taking anyones side but when you bring up something with the trades I'll speak up. Don't start spouting off about events that you don't even know about and I don't think Mr. Thomas would appreciate you bringing that all back up again. Why don't you think about other peoples feelings before you drag them into YOUR problems. If you have a problem with someone take it up with them. We don't need it here on this board. That should go for everybody. Keep it plant issues.

On a plant note, are we looking at putting in any reqs for any of the trades that can transfer? Does anyone have any numbers or is this all hinging on the buyouts?

oops. Sorry. I do not want to bring up things that would hurt anyone. I am so sorry. I did double check. I wrote to quick. Bruce had nothing to do directly with this situation. I had two stories mixed up. I guess I really do need to take a break. I thought it was hypocritical anyone would criticize someone for their actions when they did the same thing and took it even further not too long ago. I do agree with your point here. lets stick to the plant issues.

oops. Sorry. I do not want to bring up things that would hurt anyone. I am so sorry. I did double check. I wrote to quick. Bruce had nothing to do directly with this situation. I had two stories mixed up. I guess I really do need to take a break. I thought it was hypocritical anyone would criticize someone for their actions when they did the same thing and took it even further not too long ago. I do agree with your point here. lets stick to the plant issues.

Jbores6511 I can't believe you don't understand that it is alright for the DONOVANS to do this, but when the shoe is on the other foot it is not. I just can't believe how foolish you are by thinking any other way. That is the way the whole D-Crew works. Jerry is going to look out for his kids just like he proved it when Lil Mary went running to him, Just imagine if he had POWER.