OHAP Elections

Spring

I would like to address some of what you call the lies being perpetrated in this campaign season. First off the pertinent article for the transfer is article 8 sec24 para b, not article 9. Your copy of the contract page is from the proper article wrong paragraph. The paragraph you quote deals only with the Rouge Facility and has no bearing on what happened here. Next Everyone knew the Lorain people were coming. The question is how were they to be treated when they got here. Nicks opinion was that they came with their jobs. Jerry's opinion was that since it was illegal to eliminate Unit 2 and the MOA, the Lorain people would got into a GEN pool unique to their plant. This would allow those individuals in the OHAP GEN pool to fill the incoming jobs first, leaving the remaining jobs for the most senior people transferring in from the Lorain GEN. You don't believe it, ask him if he did not use the New Jersey plant closing as an example of how the consolidation here should be managed.

You say that unit 1 unit 2 and the people of Lorain should have voted for the committee people. Jerry disagreed in his appeal, and that is the only part of his appeal that he won. The PRB found that the international had no right to deny the people a vote even though the unit had less than three months life left at the time of the vote. However the people from unit 2 were allowed to vote and the following committeemen came for that former unit 2; Fred Pena, Chris Ladikos, Roy Escandoin, Flash Brummitt, Marvin Jones,Michelle Schnur, David Candelario, Bill Samples and Mike Pisconi. The first four and possible Mike P all served as committee people under Jerry and subsequently Kenny Kruse.

The language for Lateral Moves was negotiated by Nick and his bargaining structure in the last contract. However the dumb shits posting what they call "lateral moves" are using language from the national contract that pertains to Non Promotional Transfers. The national language is addressing changes in classification to the same or lower paid classification. Not moves to the same classification. According to Paul Tripplet you can thank him and Flash for that SNAFU. The language from our local supersedes the national language (read the language) and ours says the lateral moves are made upon agreement by the area union rep and the area supervision. Why are the lists a bad idea? Because there is no central control over the lists or subsequent moves. There are multiple copies of these list in certain areas and no copies in other areas. In at least two cases that I know of a list has mysteriously appeared after a person was already told they had gotten the job. This is what happens when the committeemen don't follow the contract, this is what Jerry tells you flat out that he will do when he says that he will make all of the rulings, so that there is consistency. Now when you called the NLRB did you tell them the whole story or only what you were told by the Solidarity Soldiers Committeemen candidates? Speaking of good jobs.

Do you know why the committee people never complain about Nick not signing the postings ? Because he signs them when he gets them. Why would Nick want to keep a job open? The committeemen are the ones that ensure that the "right" person gets on the job. Look at the people in these unbid jobs. The are the friends of your committeemen, not Nick. The committeemen come down to ensure that Joe Blow is always put on the Mix relief, or that Susie Saddle is still doing the inspection job, or the drive off job. Not one time has anyone ever accused Nick of placing a person on a preferential job. Yet your committeemen spend most of their time making sure that the "right"people are on the premium jobs. This is by far the slickest lie these guys have ever told and it's working.

One more thing. You hold Nick accountable for the actions of the committeemen and excuse Jerry's handling of Larry Adams as an appointed Rep. The Elected people,are protected from a chairman who may have a political agenda against them by the constitution and the by-laws. The writer of these documents recognized that there would be cases where disagreements would cause conflict so they made sure that only the membership could remove them. Appointed reps serve at the pleasure of the VP. Ask anyone who was around when Kenny won his election how easy it is to have an appointed rep removed. The entire appointed structure was removed, because Kenny felt they were incompatible. He did this without holding a single meeting with some of them. Some of the appointed reps later got their jobs back, but everyone was initially removed. Some of those former reps were Bob Honaker, and Larry Adams,and Mary Springowski.

:hysterical::hysterical: NOW WHO'S THE F*(^(#NG APOLOGIST FOR NICK! :hysterical::hysterical: BUT DUDE I TOTALLY GET IT! MAN I FEEL FOR YOU BROTHER I REALLY DO! :hysterical::hysterical: ITS GONNA BE HARD TO GO BACK TO THE LINE! DUDE MY HEARTS BLEEDIN FOR YA! :hysterical::hysterical:

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whooohooo! This is getting intersting! Man I can't wait for the fake letters to come out they should be a hoot. You know the fake letters that the writers never really wrote. Hey if you can't tell the truth might as well make it up and make it good. The folks that haven't been thru a election here before are in for a treat. We got forgers so good that they could have a carreer minting moolah! I gotta a question tho. Some folks is getting pretty desprate and and its getting fun to see what they come up with next. So my question is what are they worried about losing or what do the got to hide?

You think they're hiding something? I'd like to see Nick and Jerry together on the line answering the same questions at the same time.

You talk about smear letters. Those against Nick outnumber those opposed to Jerry 3 to 1. But somehow Nick is running a smear campaign.

Not so fast, I never said Nick was running a smear campaign. What I said was that those that support him are doing things to damage his campaign.

I had an interesting letter pass in front of me today that was written by Jerry. I don't care how good you are at photo shopping this one is not fake. It has all the same writing characteristics and format of his previous letters.

It addresses many of the points you hit in the post below what I am quoting as pertaining to what he wanted had the consolidation gone the way he wanted, along with what I have learned about the differences between Edison plants closing and the consolidation at OHAP. It is allot deeper then it appeared on the surface.

There is more, but I will wait until I have the letter to address it.

Thanks for the reply, we will continue the debate latter and I will address a couple of my errors. I have been talking with many that have more knowledge then we have on the floor, many who where there. It will take time to put this puzzle together, but even if it is complete after the election I want to know. Win or lose I get my kicks off of debating.

As for the NLRB I asked if any complaints had been filed about our posting practices. They queried the records and found no such complaint, and their Rep told me that they defiantly did not direct our local to change it's posting procedure. They had been posted for months after the consolidation and a practice was established. As for central control, I don't see where that plays into the process. Before the practice was ended it had been working and it allowed people to easily make non promotional transfers by seniority.

The labor board said the only complaints that had on file at the time, were for failure to file grievances on behalf of the membership and that there were 5 of them.

We'll pick it up again later dude.

You think they're hiding something? I'd like to see Nick and Jerry together on the line answering the same questions at the same time.

How about a live debate between the two of them in front of the membership before the election moderated by Tim Donavan. My interest is in getting the best candidate for Chairman, not telling people who to vote for.

Edited by Furious1Auto

FURIOUS!!!!!! I am totally shocked that its 2.35am and i was expecting to you have scanned and posted both letters that came out tonight. Joe Rangel passed one out, and the one from Nick. :reading: :stirpot:

FURIOUS!!!!!! I am totally shocked that its 2.35am and i was expecting to you have scanned and posted both letters that came out tonight. Joe Rangel passed one out, and the one from Nick. :reading: :stirpot:

I only got one copy, and it left my hands and disappeared into the membership. I read it but I wont quote it without it in my hands. On the surface it is damaging to Jerry in one way or another. I need another if someone is kind enough to present it to me. I still would not post it until I had time to pick it apart though.

I only got one copy, and it left my hands and disappeared into the membership. I read it but I wont quote it without it in my hands. On the surface it is damaging to Jerry in one way or another. I need another if someone is kind enough to present it to me. I still would not post it until I had time to pick it apart though.

Well, Joe's letter was Joes's, with a 05 Jerry letter on back. Nick's letter was his to membership, and his so no picking there. Shit, i had both by lunch, and im deep in corner by myself. Therapist say that is best for me. Dont quote me on date of Jerry's. But I was around when it came out. :shades: :censored:

Edited by RATONDALINE

Well, Joe's letter was Joes's, with a 03 Jerry letter on back. Nick's letter was his to membership, and his so no picking there. Shit, i had both by lunch, and im deep in corner by myself. Therapist say that is best for me. Dont quote me on date of Jerry's. But I was around when it came out. :shades: :censored:
Iread this letter a couple of times.There is something odd about it .If you know Rangel you know that he didn't put the letter to-gether.That was the first thing that struck me. Then as I read it again I think that there is something odd about it.Don't know what it is but will try to figure it out.It is kinda like trying to prove a negative.A guy was saying to me that he had heard Nick talking to one of his(Nick's)buddies and Nick was saying that you only had to full them for a few days and that was easy to do. There is more to this because when you read the appeal nothing like this is mentioned.however i'll look at it later to-day.

Iknow I read the full appeal as I got it back of the Internet.

Iread this letter a couple of times.There is something odd about it .If you know Rangel you know that he didn't put the letter to-gether.That was the first thing that struck me. Then as I read it again I think that there is something odd about it.Don't know what it is but will try to figure it out.It is kinda like trying to prove a negative.A guy was saying to me that he had heard Nick talking to one of his(Nick's)buddies and Nick was saying that you only had to full them for a few days and that was easy to do. There is more to this because when you read the appeal nothing like this is mentioned.however i'll look at it later to-day.

Iknow I read the full appeal as I got it back of the Internet.

Well upon reading the appeal Irish Dad was right about the review board citing that unit 2 would have been disfranchised if they did not hold a combined election, and even Jerry presented it during the meetings.

My problem is that neither the TRO or the appeal mentions anything that was in that letter Jerry wrote.

I can give you the gist, but I would rather quote it directly. What Jerry was asserting essentially was that like in the case of Edison, NJ Lorain plant should have been deemed a closure and not a transfer of operations. That would have been fine with me the contract guaranteed a cash payment to all employees affected in a plant closure. Without checking the amount I think it was $45,000. Then we would have gone to GEN till contract, and once they saw that they needed more to run OHAP, some still would have been called back, and the rest offered a buyout. Although none of us knew they were going to try to buy us out at the time it happened.

Either way Jerry's argument was to protect his unit against 425, because Edison plant had moved operations from Edison, NJ to Twin cities without carrying over the Edison workers. They did not go with their job. But the difference was that Both Edison, and Twin cities were both building that Ranger simultaneously. The way that Ford accomplished moving the product without the workers building it, was by deeming Edison an overflow plant. Twin cities only got the additional orders for the product they were already building.

Now what I am about t tell you came from a BC for 425 during all this going on. This man was close to everything as it unfolded. What their fear was, I mean the fear of the committee then the former 425. Was that because OHAP and LAP began building the product simultaneously for the last month before the consolidation was that they would try to do the same thing to us as Edison. Claiming that LAP was an overflow plant and considering it a plant closure instead of a transfer of operations. This was consistent with Jerry's assertions that LAP was a closing plant, and not a transfer of operations. in this scenario What Irish Dad asserted would have happened. The members of 425 alone would have gone to GEN, and even though there would have been less senior employees working at OHAP we would have back filled available work by seniority.

This means that people at OHAP at the time with 6 months seniority would have been working, while people from LAP with more seniority would have been sent to GEN, and eventually going into our new JSP after our last contract was settled. Basically we would have been facing the fate of the ACH plants if we had not been placed before the contracts ratification if not for the buyouts.

Why didn't Ford do this, was it because they had a seasoned work force with the experience building the product being transfered? Right before LAP closed it was also the best quality plant in the system. I don't know what the quality was at OHAP, but I do know we were #1 in the Ford system. I'm not trying to pat us on the back, I'm am only trying to establish their motivation for proceeding as they did.

The problem I have is that even though that is what Jerry clearly asserted to the membership what should be done in that letter, none of his filings the TRO or his appeal mentioned an attempt to define LAP shutting down as a closing.

I understand loyalty, and I understand being fearful, but it appears that he was suggesting that the company should ignore the the terms of the contract to protect the members of unit 2. I want to say that I heard people close to Nick saying this before, but I don't like making statements without seeing evidence first. I don't like being caught up in spin, and try to look past it by considering the motives of the person giving me the information.

It also looks like the company began building the product simultaneously at both plants to leave them the option, you have some of the smartest brains in the world steering our company. We the former 425 proved ourselves by delivering quality till the very day our plant shut down.

Even though Jerry made these statements to his supporters at this point I don't have evidence of him filing anything trying to facilitate locking us out at least at this point. On the flip side now that we are one plant and one local would he also file suit in protecting us in the future. Using the courts and the processes is not inherently bad. I don't want it demonized either, because it may be the means of protecting us in the future.

I would hope that if Nick saw an injustice that he would file suit to protect us also without fear of popularity of his actions. You have to understand that the Chairman has to make decisions based on principle in times where the members dissent because they don't know the whole story. Then they have to face the scrutiny and attacks if things do not go right. He was trying to protect his members, the bitch of it was that it looks like it was at our expense. But if the same was to happen today protecting all of us would it make him or Nick evil? So don't use Jerry's use of due process as a means to disqualify him. I'm not telling anyone who to vote for, you all have to make that decision. It is obvious to me though while we were on the outside, and even for a time after the consolidation that neither Unit 1 or Unit 2 wanted us at OHAP. This arrogant attitude towards Lorain has been going on for decades.

I'd like to tell you all we are not inferior, and if we had a strong Independent candidate neither side would be earning the independent vote. We'll fix this sh-t in the next election. This good old boy sh-t has got t stop, and in time we will get people in office that doesn't see a division in the members.

I think I'm gonna puke, I feel like a red headed step child that no one wants. I think I may vote for the every office except the chairmans position leaving it unpunched. How is it that we are worth any less then anyone else?

That's alright I'm use to being the underdog, I grew up with a social disadvantage just because of the city I was born in. And people wonder why other cities view people from Lorain as crazy. We had to fight for our respect from day one. I don't know about the rest of you, but I grew up in poverty. My Dad lived well, but my mother raised me and we had nothing.

I appreciate everything Ford Motor Company has done for me, and that is why I feel obligated to build them the best vehicles we can produce. In light of that fact I will never do anything to jeopardize their success as a company. Our quality, and the success of our upcoming product launch could make or break OHAP.

Our biggest challenge in the near future is the retail price of refined fuel. (Gas and Diesel prices) I don't know if everyone is aware, but they are calling for a gas boycott on Friday May, 2 (don't buy gas this Friday) and although it may not do much, but show them we are pissed off. I urge everyone to participate. I have a better plan for the next boycott that will disrupt their sales for longer then just one day, but I will present it to you all after we get through this one.

The truckers are also planning a series of strikes in protest. Although it cannot be supported by the Teamster's because it would put them in violation of the law, and could make them a target of termination much like the Air Traffic Controllers in the early eighties. Remember the teamsters are a shell of what they use to be, and there are enough non-union drivers that would be whiling to fill these jobs for less then they get paid, because the non-union drivers would get a raise even though their respective companies would pay less. Simply openly supporting a strike over fuel would be the end of the Teamsters, despite the fact their members agree with taking action. It would be good to make it all happen simultaneously! They are putting us all out of work, and raising our cost of living by jacking up the cost of all retail goods to include food.

We have to take action independently, even if the Teamsters are not in a legal position to cooperate.

Product protection first, politics second.

Edited by Furious1Auto

:hysterical::hysterical: NOW WHO'S THE F*(^(#NG APOLOGIST FOR NICK! :hysterical::hysterical: BUT DUDE I TOTALLY GET IT! MAN I FEEL FOR YOU BROTHER I REALLY DO! :hysterical::hysterical: ITS GONNA BE HARD TO GO BACK TO THE LINE! DUDE MY HEARTS BLEEDIN FOR YA! :hysterical::hysterical:

I'm sorry that I exposed your sweet little scam of not posting the jobs, but I did notice that you made no attempt to dispute the FACTS in my post. I do not know who you think I am, but what makes you think that I am not already on the line? Oh I get it!!! Anyone who disagrees with the Soldiers of Solidarity team is obviously an appointed, or elected rep. Do you think that little of the line workers that you believe we are incapable of free thought?

On a more somber note. I was told today that Bruce Click is in the Hospital. The person who told me said that they think he may have had a heart attack. Please remember Bruce, Sherri, and the rest of his family in your prayers.

I'm sorry that I exposed your sweet little scam of not posting the jobs, but I did notice that you made no attempt to dispute the FACTS in my post. I do not know who you think I am, but what makes you think that I am not already on the line? Oh I get it!!! Anyone who disagrees with the Soldiers of Solidarity team is obviously an appointed, or elected rep. Do you think that little of the line workers that you believe we are incapable of free thought?

On a more somber note. I was told today that Bruce Click is in the Hospital. The person who told me said that they think he may have had a heart attack. Please remember Bruce, Sherri, and the rest of his family in your prayers.

Has anyone heard if this is true about Bruce?

Okay boys I see a lot of slams on the Donovan's and something that Jerry allegedly said. Obviously this is going to be a smear campaign so I am going to make it clear what side I choose and why. I personally have known many of the Donovan's for many years. Although I don't agree with all of there actions or ways of handling it, and let's face it they are Hot Headed Irishmen. :banghead: However if they have a passion or a belief in something they will go after it like a pitbull after a raw steak! :ohsnap: Never the less that is the type of person I want to represent me in any Union matter.

Now I here some AIQ's (That would be Asshole's in Question) is bringing shit up about how Jerry wrote a letter slamming the Lorain plant guys as they would be transfering to Avon Lake and how he got an injunction or whatever to stop it. First of all let me say this I am Lorain. I certainly understand what Jerry did I don't like it but, as I sat back and thought about it I know whay he did it and was glad to see he fought for his peeps. The more I thought about it now that everything is combined I know he will fight equally as hard for all of us. Bottom line folks is this you may not have liked it but if it was you in AvonLake's shoes not knowing what was going to happen you would want someone to fight for you. This is the man I would choose to pick my battles hands down! Now if any BAW (That's Big Asshole Windbag) Has a problem well go find a hobby like blowing yourself!

Edited by Hondo_Lane

Okay boys I see a lot of slams on the Donovan's and something that Jerry allegedly said. Obviously this is going to be a smear campaign so I am going to make it clear what side I choose and why. I personally have known many of the Donovan's for many years. Although I don't agree with all of there actions or ways of handling it, and let's face it they are Hot Headed Irishmen. :banghead: However if they have a passion or a belief in something they will go after it like a pitbull after a raw steak! :ohsnap: Never the less that is the type of person I want to represent me in any Union matter.

Now I here some AIQ's (That would be Asshole's in Question) is bringing shit up about how Jerry wrote a letter slamming the Lorain plant guys as they would be transfering to Avon Lake and how he got an injunction or whatever to stop it. First of all let me say this I am Lorain. I certainly understand what Jerry did I don't like it but, as I sat back and thought about it I know whay he did it and was glad to see he fought for his peeps. The more I thought about it now that everything is combined I know he will fight equally as hard for all of us. Bottom line folks is this you may not have liked it but if it was you in AvonLake's shoes not knowing what was going to happen you would want someone to fight for you. This is the man I would choose to pick my battles hands down! Now if any BAW (That's Big Asshole Windbag) Has a problem well go find a hobby like blowing yourself!

You sound pretty childish!!!!!! AIQ and BAW That is STUPID!!!!!

FURIOUS, A UNION BROTHER TOLD ME AT WORK THAT YOU WAS LOOKING FOR A MOVIE FROM FREEDOM TO FACISM ITS ON GOOGLE LIKE THE OTHER MOVIES ARE AND IF YOU CANT FIND IT I WILL DROP YOU THE COPY WE HAVE IN BODY.

You got a personal message,.....180MPHZX :shades:

FURIOUS, A UNION BROTHER TOLD ME AT WORK THAT YOU WAS LOOKING FOR A MOVIE FROM FREEDOM TO FACISM ITS ON GOOGLE LIKE THE OTHER MOVIES ARE AND IF YOU CANT FIND IT I WILL DROP YOU THE COPY WE HAVE IN BODY.

I got it, along with a slue of other Alex Jones video's. There is more going on then what we see.

This whole situation has been contrived, and I think I know the where and the how. Ford was pulling the strings all along by having control over how it would be defined. They were defiantly in control. Each group was told enough to get the desired effect. They did what they needed to divide and concur us.

I listened to a Unit 2 guy today spouting, they where scared to death. And because they were told that we were coming and that they would have to face the same fate as I said would come to us if they had considered Lorain's shutting down a closure. I wonder when that letter was initially released in relation to the Low Seniority letter I posted?

Yes Jerry and Unit 2 took a hardliner stance against us, but it was incited by the little info that was given them. Seems to be a very useful political tool no matter who uses it. Hondo Lane is right! Jerry thought he was doing the best he could to protect his people, and would do the same for all of us.

I hate being manipulated! Read the post I made above, I was angry and that was exactly the effect it was meant to draw out of me. It was also time released.

For all of you that don't know
politics 101

Number one it is dangerous when people know that it is not the truth that matters, but what they can get you to believe in order to get you to do what they want you to do. They are after your vote to maintain power.

If you are from Avon and are wondering why all of the sudden that letters are hitting the floor to incite anger from the Lorain people. it is simple.

I don't care who says what, and the people driving the show know full well that upon consolidation that there were 1,800 and not 1,500 Lorain workers. Also there was 1,200 Avon and not 1,500 combined workers. I had a copy of the combined seniority list and I know that for fact. There was just over 3,000 total. If Gonzalez would not have gotten in trouble then he was a real threat because he held a majority stake in the voting block.

After he had retired the independent voters had the power to decide the election. Let me tell you my friends no one does anything for free especially in politics. Endorsements do not come free, there is a motivation for every action. It is a matter of figuring out what the motivation is. If someone is telling you who to vote for, or if they are sly in letting you think that you decided based on what they told you. They are more then likely benefiting from the endorsement in some way.

You can sleep if you like or wake up and realize you are being manipulated. All of us are, only I think out every situation. I may react harshly at first, but in the end I figure out what is going on. Situations are invented to incite action.

All of you put yourself in the position of Unit 2 for one second. You will have no job, you will have to move. These are the same threats that were being presented to you while you were being told who to vote for until I addressed them. Then the I-UAW shows preferential treatment to one candidate over another, once again I batted it back. Now the last straw, divide and concur.

It is all to side track you from the issues that were important to you just a couple of months ago.

Just like in government politics, if you cannot beat an opponent on issues, then sling mud to put them on the defense.

I am not telling you how to vote, only appealing to you common sense. Nothing makes me more angry then being manipulated. It is an insult to my intelligence.

I want a case number for the complaint "Supposedly" filled with the Labor board, or a determination mandating that local 2000 was directed to change it's job posting practices!

Here is a LINK to the Labor boards sight! Here now give me a number so we can see why our rights were taken away! A precedent was set and a practice established, now show me why it was changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I am incorrect I will eat my words, but until I have evidence you are not going to spin your way out of this one.

Edited by Furious1Auto

You sound pretty childish!!!!!! AIQ and BAW That is STUPID!!!!!

Actually us ex-military types use accronyms. Clearly sonny you have never served your country or you would have figured it out. But I bet your the first one who screams when they think they're rights have been violated by the Police so to you Nubtard (That's Noobretard) I will for give because clearly you are suffering from HICS (Head in Cement Syndrome!)

Edited by Hondo_Lane

yeah, take that noobretard. big head. mightas well call you a an OBOY. you figure it out. But if you read hondo he says he is military like, never said he was in the military. just another bitch/BITCH.

yeah, take that noobretard. big head. mightas well call you a an OBOY. you figure it out. But if you read hondo he says he is military like, never said he was in the military. just another bitch/BITCH.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Welcome to BOF Hondo most of us are cordial, but it's been a little nasty lately! They are rummaging through files looking for a document that doesn't exist!

Edited by Furious1Auto

Well Furious I see's it this way most Morons who have never met usually can stand to be brave behind a computer! Well these sizzle chested lil Fruitty Pant individuals will be able to send a retort and attempt to slame me or whatever. I'll be gone for a week. SO as far as the response from the S2FA (Short Slovenly Fat Ass). I really dont care. I can stand my ground against anyone trust me. I by no means am a push over or little by any means. So to the LAW (Little Asshole Windbag) that thinks I'm a Bitch lol...... any time that you would like to meet for a cup of coffee some where I'm usually always available! Other than that you can Toss Off!

Well Furious I see's it this way most Morons who have never met usually can stand to be brave behind a computer! Well these sizzle chested lil Fruitty Pant individuals will be able to send a retort and attempt to slame me or whatever. I'll be gone for a week. SO as far as the response from the S2FA (Short Slovenly Fat Ass). I really dont care. I can stand my ground against anyone trust me. I by no means am a push over or little by any means. So to the LAW (Little Asshole Windbag) that thinks I'm a Bitch lol...... any time that you would like to meet for a cup of coffee some where I'm usually always available! Other than that you can Toss Off!

Hey hondo...give ohioasshole one of these.... :hysterical:

shut_the_fuck_up_large.jpg

Actually us ex-military types use accronyms. Clearly sonny you have never served your country or you would have figured it out. But I bet your the first one who screams when they think they're rights have been violated by the Police so to you Nubtard (That's Noobretard) I will for give because clearly you are suffering from HICS (Head in Cement Syndrome!)

I'm sure our US MILITARY uses accronyms like AIQ and BAW and NUBRETARD. Like I said before you are pretty Stupid and childish. That stuff sounds like a 6 year old talking. I can understand why your supporting Jerry.

I'm sure our US MILITARY uses accronyms like AIQ and BAW and NUBRETARD. Like I said before you are pretty Stupid and childish. That stuff sounds like a 6 year old talking. I can understand why your supporting Jerry.

Well Like I stated Ass hat any time you wanna meet face to face over coffee and would like to discuss my choice in politics, or my Military Service I'll be more than happy! Until then as qouted earlier you need to S2 (Sit the Fuck down and Shut the Fuck up!). I would also like to point out econlizer it's real brave to post YBS (Your Bullshit) over the computer and hide behind a keyboard, it's quite another thing to meet face to face and TS(Talk Shit). So BFD (Big fucking deal) you have a computer and a keyboard I are not impressed. So then ben zona [/(That's Hebrew look it up!) until you can impress me with your physical stature or intelligence, you can just bend over and cram your head up your ass. I would however like to appologise to all NYL's (Nubile young Lovelies) for having to get down and dirty with this jackass however I can keep this up all day Econo weenie!