VW strikes again:Un Pimp My Ride

68Cougar

They're pretty funny, good marketing. It's too bad they can't get competent engineers that can build a more reliable electrical system for their cars. That would be even more impressive.

that was funny, but why not attack the real mods like hondia?

Because (a) they know they can't touch them and (b ) the Euro Focus ST has VW pissing their pants.

Edited by OAC_Sparky

And this is a shining example where targeted advertising efforts are connecting with the audience. The "Fast" commercials have been a hit with the young crowd, and now this. Hats off to VW....representin' Duestchland... :lol2:

From what I understand, the ad agency doing these ads are the same ones who did the Mini ones

I agree..they are fucking hilarious

Reminds me of an article in Popular Hot Rodding.

They were building a 68 Firebird Street/Strip car. Some ricer dude sent them a letter telling them how the rice mobiles were better cause they made more horses per cube.PHR told them to go ahead and bring it on and when the rice motor finally blew it's wad after hard days running they would give them a ride home in the Firebird.

:P