Buyouts 70K for 30 and out

CSMJ

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COME TO THINK ABOUT IT YOU HAVE KIND OF GOTTIN A LITTLE RESERVED ON THE TULSA SITUATION YOURSELF???? :shades:

What do you mean by reserved????? They are tryingto figure what to do with it. The I-Union is probably trying to stop Ford from shutting it down!! Not having real good luck though, I am sure!!

What do you mean by reserved????? They are tryingto figure what to do with it. The I-Union is probably trying to stop Ford from shutting it down!! Not having real good luck though, I am sure!!

WORD TODAY IS, PRICE IS STILL TRYING TO BUY THE WHOLE DIVISION. SCALE BACK AND RUN THE TULSA FLOAT AREA TILL IN FALLS IN, THEN SHUT THE TULSA PLANT DOWN. SELL THE REAL ESTATE FOR BETWEEN 50 TO 70 MILLION. WITH THE 40 MILLION SAVED ON THE REBUILD, AND THE VALUE OF THE REAL ESTSATE....SHAZAM!!! THE RICH GET RICHER, AND THE POOR GET POORER.

Edited by readytogo

WORD TODAY IS, PRICE IS STILL TRYING TO BUY THE WHOLE DIVISION. SCALE BACK AND RUN THE TULSA FLOAT AREA TILL IN FALLS IN, THEN SHUT THE TULSA PLANT DOWN. SELL THE REAL ESTATE FOR BETWEEN 50 TO 70 MILLION. WITH THE 40 MILLION SAVED ON THE REBUILD, AND THE VALUE OF THE REAL ESTSATE....SHAZAM!!! THE RICH GET RICHER, AND THE POOR GET POORER.

Well if he is at the table ...tulsa needs to make it worth his wild!! They have already started on rocky ground. Good luck and keep him at the table!!

S. O. B. NO 50 & 10 , it's now 55 & 10 :

http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID.../801240395/1014

Now, the production workers will be offered an early-retirement lump sum of $50,000, while skilled workers will be offered $70,000, the official said, .........

• Under a special termination-of-employment program, retirement-eligible workers who volunteer to leave the company and forgo all benefits except accrued pension can receive a $140,000 buyout.

• For workers who have at least one year of employment with Ford, the special termination program calls for a payout of $100,000, with the worker forgoing all benefits except accrued pension.

• Under an educational opportunity program, workers with one year of service are eligible to receive up to $15,000 in college tuition for up to four years. Workers who take part in this program can receive medical benefits and half of their regular pay while enrolled in school.

• Workers also could opt to set aside $100,000 in a family scholarship program to be used for an educational program for spouses, children or grandchildren.

• Workers 55 and older who have 30 or more years of service are eligible to receive a $35,000 check and begin retirement immediately with full benefits.

Workers 55 and older with 10 or more years of service will be provided a fixed level of income for life, which varies according to each employee's service with the company.

• Workers with at least 28 years of service are eligible to take a leave for two years until they reach 30 years of service, when they can retire as normal. During their leave, the workers will receive 85% of their pay.

Ok ,douche bag....SOB...Jim, you read the detroit news and I'll listen to the leadership and we will see who gets the story straight...

Hey LEVEL, didn't you used to work in Tulsa? You seem to be avoiding the issues there. :shades: Come on let alitte info fly,please... :D

What I noticed about Level is that he tries to answer specific questions about specific contract issues and does not get tied up with the bullshit...or "info flying"

Ask a specific contract question and in time I noticed he does answer...

Well if he is at the table ...tulsa needs to make it worth his wild!! They have already started on rocky ground. Good luck and keep him at the table!!

Yeah, think about it if it were your money, would you put it into a pissed off workforce? Who slapped you in the face the first time around?

When this happens--------> :pig:

Ok ,douche bag....SOB...Jim, you read the detroit news and I'll listen to the leadership and we will see who gets the story straight...

hey mr. tear down man, hey mr. union offical, you can listen to whoever you like. last i looked... it was a free country.

you got a problem with someone other than you passing on some information from the Free Press?

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

The "55-10" rule is the same as always....the "50-10" rule follows under "plant closings"....somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

50 & 10 was in the last packages as the SER Special Enhanced Retirement . They have an acronym for everything, I just saw that it's been moved to 55 & 10 now. Who knows how it plays out. Dumbfuck Coolaide drinker there says the other night, who wants info. No one answered his sorry ass. Now he's pissed someone else posted some info, and it wasn't cleared thru him first.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

hey mr. tear down man, hey mr. union offical, you can listen to whoever you like. last i looked... it was a free country.

you got a problem with someone other than you passing on some information from the Free Press?

My info dont come from scabs bitch...10-50 for closed plants dickbag..eat a dick.

50 & 10 was in the last packages as the SER Special Enhanced Retirement . They have an acronym for everything, I just saw that it's been moved to 55 & 10 now. Who knows how it plays out. Dumbfuck Coolaide drinker there says the other night, who wants info. No one answered his sorry ass. Now he's pissed someone else posted some info, and it wasn't cleared thru him first.

I'm not the only one who blasted you on this...read...you dumb ass. I answered all kinds of question...I told them all the truth...I AM your father.

Now suck a smelly fart from my ass.

My info dont come from scabs bitch...10-50 for closed plants dickbag..eat a dick.

I'm not the only one who blasted you on this...read...you dumb ass. I answered all kinds of question...I told them all the truth...I AM your father.

Now suck a smelly fart from my ass.

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM? explain it like a man... you can't.. you like - yea, you and that other dckweed like to go around here in the employee forum and call others name, put people down no matter who you think they are or what they say..

Look you little pencil dcked muther fucker. I don't give a fuck who you are, what you say or who your mother last fcked. You don't bother me, you don't 'get to me' I just happen to think your bother pieces of left over dried dung.

Dumbfuck Coolaide drinker there says the other night, who wants info. No one answered his sorry ass. Now he's pissed someone else posted some info, and it wasn't cleared thru him first.

Yeah thats right. No one answered. And then Cappy keeps repeating ...lookie hear,lookie hear...LOL Real Cards. At least Level is for some reason staying by the way side.

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM? explain it like a man... you can't.. you like - yea, you and that other dckweed like to go around here in the employee forum and call others name, put people down no matter who you think they are or what they say..

Look you little pencil dcked muther fucker. I don't give a fuck who you are, what you say or who your mother last fcked. You don't bother me, you don't 'get to me' I just happen to think your bother pieces of left over dried dung.

are you sure he dont get to you, just by reading ALL you posted one would think that that you were about to kill someone or yourself!!!

have a nice day :cry::cry::baby::cry::baby::cry:

are you sure he dont get to you, just by reading ALL you posted one would think that that you were about to kill someone or yourself!!!

have a nice day :cry::cry::baby::cry::baby::cry:

No, he doesn't,, he wants to make a reply to anything I say,, so I figure I have to talk down to his level. I saw long ago he made some mistakes and didn't have the balls to apologize. So now that this lowlife is in a position to spread something he hears, he will continue... I can toss it back. It's pointless, but he wants to do it, If you ignore him, he just continues..

Guess he's lost now that Dark and Pisteon have kissed and made up, so he is looking for his own brokeback buddy.. I just never found myself wanting to swing that way. If it wasn't me right now, he'd find someone else. I'll just try to ingore his rants from here on out, but this is still gonna piss him off. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

No, he doesn't,, he wants to make a reply to anything I say,, so I figure I have to talk down to his level. I saw long ago he made some mistakes and didn't have the balls to apologize. So now that this lowlife is in a position to spread something he hears, he will continue... I can toss it back. It's pointless, but he wants to do it, If you ignore him, he just continues..

Guess he's lost now that Dark and Pisteon have kissed and made up, so he is looking for his own brokeback buddy.. I just never found myself wanting to swing that way. If it wasn't me right now, he'd find someone else. I'll just try to ingore his rants from here on out, but this is still gonna piss him off. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

LOL :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Has anyone looked into the future and thought about what the make-up of the Ford workforce is going to look like after the latest round of buy-outs? They are being offered to all employees. That means that Ford will be doing a massive amount of hiring. The Ford workforce is soon going to have a significant portion made up of lower paid workers. They could offer more buy-outs. What would they have to lose; thirty dollar an hour workers replaced by 14 dollar an hour workers? By the time the next contract comes, these new workers could have enough votes to turn the tables on the ones who demoted them to second class. It was a big mistake.

Has anyone looked into the future and thought about what the make-up of the Ford workforce is going to look like after the latest round of buy-outs? They are being offered to all employees. That means that Ford will be doing a massive amount of hiring. The Ford workforce is soon going to have a significant portion made up of lower paid workers. They could offer more buy-outs. What would they have to lose; thirty dollar an hour workers replaced by 14 dollar an hour workers? By the time the next contract comes, these new workers could have enough votes to turn the tables on the ones who demoted them to second class. It was a big mistake.

Contract states that they cannot put in more than 20% of the total workforce in at the 14hr rate. We will always have the upper hand when it comes to the contract and voting issues. That's if you can get anyone out to vote.

Contract states that they cannot put in more than 20% of the total workforce in at the 14hr rate. We will always have the upper hand when it comes to the contract and voting issues. That's if you can get anyone out to vote.

New hires do not ever get pensions. What if the company were to toss something into the next contract offer which negatively affects pensions, along with a $10,000 signing bonus? Maybe by 2011, over half of the workforce will be newly hired. People who are still under the old system, whether still working or retired will stand to take a big hit.

I know who you are now...Your the ESSP Rep from 1111.....jimmy