CX-9, Malibu Take Show Award

ANTAUS

That's good news. I think Mazda has a chance to catch up to Nissan. Or to catch some of the customers bailing out from the Ford brands.

This goes to show that Mazda is making new vehicles that people want, good for them, and good for Ford for owning them.

This is being picky, but Ford technically doesn't "own" Mazda. They only have enough shares to have a controlling interest (33.9%). That said, I agree with everything else you said :).

Edited by SVT_MAN

This is being picky, but Ford technically doesn't "own" Mazda. They only have enough shares to have a controlling interest (33.9%). That said, I agree with everything else you said :).

Ok fine since Ford has a controlling interest in Mazda......=) That being said I think the CX-9 is great especaily since Mazda only has a limited experience dealing with SUVs/CUVs. I think in a few years + a few upgrades the CXs will be great, as Mazda will have debugged them.

I think people who criticize Mazda's job making the CXs are too harsh, this is their first entrance into this market, of course they got stuff wrong. But look at the articlle, people have responded very favorably to it.