what would you do to GOD?

GBI

How can you call Jesus and great philosopher or prohpet and then say He is not God?

He is either God or a liar or a lunatic.

Remember, most people talk their way out of trouble, not into trouble like Jesus did. How many people do you know who would would forgive prostitutes and lame people and the lowest of the low knowing it will get him killed? Then, allow himself to be tortured and nailed to a cross? Just so he could leave some kind of legacy? Jesus had many opportunities to get out of trouble and avoid his torture and death.

He chose this route.

Hundreds of people witnessed his presence after his death. What benefit was it for them to claim they saw Jesus after his death? Most weren't his followers. There was no benefit for most those people to claim thier sightings. Many of them were put to death for claiming such a thing. They saw what they saw.

Christianity is made into a business by some, yes. Doesn't mean they represent the type of people the Bible directs us to be.

It is easy to stereotype any group of people. Pick out some negative characteristic and apply to all. That way, we can justify elevating ourselves. This is done to religions, ethnic groups, skin color. Do your own research. Look at both sides.

We all chose our route and non of us now where it will end. You speak as one who was there to witness these events. According to your standards.. To become God all you have to do is be a philosepher and prohet. While admittedly not many of us could do both there certainly is a short list that would qualify within the last century. If so many people saw Jesus after his death then then why cant the Time and place be determined?

Secondly, Why should a lame person need forgivness?

Why should jesus not forgive a prostitue after sleeping with one?

You dontneed the Bible for direction. The direction of the Bible has caused more blood shed then anything else combined. For direction all you need is common sense. All of us know what is good and bad. It doesnt need to be spelt out.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you call Jesus and great philosopher or prohpet and then say He is not God?

He is either God or a liar or a lunatic.

Remember, most people talk their way out of trouble, not into trouble like Jesus did. How many people do you know who would would forgive prostitutes and lame people and the lowest of the low knowing it will get him killed? Then, allow himself to be tortured and nailed to a cross? Just so he could leave some kind of legacy? Jesus had many opportunities to get out of trouble and avoid his torture and death.

He chose this route.

Hundreds of people witnessed his presence after his death. What benefit was it for them to claim they saw Jesus after his death? Most weren't his followers. There was no benefit for most those people to claim thier sightings. Many of them were put to death for claiming such a thing. They saw what they saw.

Christianity is made into a business by some, yes. Doesn't mean they represent the type of people the Bible directs us to be.

It is easy to stereotype any group of people. Pick out some negative characteristic and apply to all. That way, we can justify elevating ourselves. This is done to religions, ethnic groups, skin color. Do your own research. Look at both sides.

It's been 2000 years. If there even was a Jesus, he's dead. He ain't coming back. Get over it already!

My mother was religious. She left when I was about 9. I lived with my father. He always told me that religion was lies and he tore up and burned the family Bible. I was able to look at religion from an unbiased viewpoint. I didn't have it forced on me as a child. After some thought, I agreed with my father.

My mother was religious. She left when I was about 9. I lived with my father. He always told me that religion was lies and he tore up and burned the family Bible. I was able to look at religion from an unbiased viewpoint. I didn't have it forced on me as a child. After some thought, I agreed with my father.

religious or not, i think people should read this..............

http://exodus2006.com/2012.htm

apparently, you drank enough kool-aid for the whole military. if you are so uninformed as to think that we shouldnt be at war in iraq, :banghead: and that there "is no terror threat" :banghead: you should wake up out of your little democrapic nutshell, and look at the big picture

Obviously you haven't looked at the whole picture. Al Queda in Iraq is Iranians.

Who should the US have attacked?

I'll give you a hint. It's the country that trains, supplies and finds the terrorists.

Saudi Arabia.

Iraq made absolutely no sense to attack for the purposes of terrorism.

Obviously you haven't looked at the whole picture. Al Queda in Iraq is Iranians.

Who should the US have attacked?

I'll give you a hint. It's the country that trains, supplies and finds the terrorists.

Saudi Arabia.

Iraq made absolutely no sense to attack for the purposes of terrorism.

c'mon now, its proven iraq harbors terrorists and has terror training cells in it. wasnt proven at the time of attack, but nonetheless............

religious or not, i think people should read this..............

http://exodus2006.com/2012.htm

I find this very intriguing. I have tried to get a discussion going but there is no interest. There is this theory that a planet much larger than the earth with a comet-like orbit around the sun visits once every 3600 years. It is due to return in 2012, according to the Mayans. It's last visit would have been in the time of Moses, and could account for all of the strange goings on at that time. It also would have visited during the time of Noah. Ancient civilizations aparently were aware of this cycle and could predict it. If it is true, then Doomsday will be in 2012. It was supposed to be 2004, but that passed. If NASA knows about it, they are not saying to avoid world-wide panic. There was a new planet reported in the news in the 1980s, but it was hushed up. When this planet passes through the inner solar system, it causes the earth's rotation to change direction. Rotation stops and the earth rolls several degrees north/south. Then, when the planet is gone, the sun's gravity takes over and normal rotation resumes, but the poles are shifted. This planet carries with it a lot of debris in a comet-like tail. If the earth passes through this tail, it is bombarded. This theory solves many mysteries, including the wolly mammoths which were frozen for thousands of years intact while grazing. Truth or fiction, we will soon know. It has nothing to do with any god or religion. It is a natural phenomenon.

Edited by Trimdingman

100% pure, unadulterated psycho horseshit.

Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if you believed this fanta-shit; you believed Bush.

I don't believe anything. I don't even believe that Bush is infallable. I have an open mind. You, on the other hand, have a mind like a steel trap just like the religious fanatics that you mock.

It is appointed on a man once to die and after this, the judgement

Have you ever heard of a man dying twice?

After you die, judgement does come. You are judged by how many friends show up at your funeral.

If for 1 second you believe there is a supreme being keeping tabs on your life then I pitty you for living in fear.

If there is a Supreme being then why isnt he concerned with innocent children dying, born deformed and not haveing a chance for any sort of normal life.

Congradulations: You couldnt have chosen a more cruel idol to follow.

c'mon now, its proven iraq harbors terrorists and has terror training cells in it. wasn't proven at the time of attack, but nonetheless............

It wasn't proven at the time of the attack........ LMAO

So... what about all the other countries that had proven terrorist training cells at the time of the attack. Why not start with attacking them 1st?

You cannot afford to attack Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia owns 10% of the US. They could cripple the economy in no time..

Bush cant make money for him and his friends by attacking Afghanistan, Pakistan etc.. Bush after all is an oil man 1st and foremost as is his daddy.

How many Trillion has this war cost? Can you fathom a trillion? The US has spent Trillions to try and eradicate a few hundred who can just pick up and move to a new location, country etc.

Sooner rather then later the US will run out of money chasing these guys..

Then what.. Who will buy the US then.. China, perhaps Saudi Arabia increasing their stake..

The whole situation is laughable.

Edited by OACville

PWND??

pwned

A corruption of the word "Owned." This originated in an online game called Warcraft, where a map designer misspelled "owned." When the computer beat a player, it was supposed to say, so-and-so "has been owned."

Instead, it said, so-and-so "has been pwned."

It basically means "to own" or to be dominated by an opponent or situation, especially by some god-like or computer-like force.

"Man, I rock at my job, but I still got a bad evaluation. I was pwned."

OR

"That team totally pwned us."