Best in Show!

BORG

Side not: The reason I pick the Verve is because its Fords first entry into the B market in a long time and it won't be that long until its on the market. The B market is about to become very hott.

One thing that really calms me about the Verve Concept in Detroit, is that they didn't destroy it. A few months ago before the first Verve Concept was shown, there were reports within ord coming out that the US version would be styled differently to reflect the US markets interest, and I and a lot fo people took it as dulling it down and destroying it like old Ford and GM, spend money to make the product worst. The Detroit Vve concept is styled differently in certain areas but it is just as hot as the two previous verve concepts........so there is a lot of hope, now it just needs to get here soon and not 2-3 years after it launches in Europe.

One thing that really calms me about the Verve Concept in Detroit, is that they didn't destroy it. A few months ago before the first Verve Concept was shown, there were reports within ord coming out that the US version would be styled differently to reflect the US markets interest, and I and a lot fo people took it as dulling it down and destroying it like old Ford and GM, spend money to make the product worst. The Detroit Vve concept is styled differently in certain areas but it is just as hot as the two previous verve concepts........so there is a lot of hope, now it just needs to get here soon and not 2-3 years after it launches in Europe.

I agree. I think I actually like ours better with the upper grille.

F-150, then Dodge Ram :lurk:

but seriously since the F-150 is the only vehicle at that show that i can see myself in after this year

yeah the other stuff is cool but im not going to be driving a Lincoln or a Caddy any time soon, and even though i like the verve, i will probably never own one