Okay. I like off-topic topics as much as the next guy (provided the next guy likes them as much as I do.)

However, I've gotten quite tired of the tendency of threads to devolve into "Europe vs. NA" and "Panthers are great" arguments.

Therefore, I'm creating this playpen and a FoE vs. FNA playpen. Any topic that veers into these territories will be closed and restarted under its original premise.

I'll get both started by saying that I consider discussing the panthers to be somewhat similar to discussing analog TV broadcasts. Both are doomed. But since this subject -will- come up, it's now going to go here.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's too bad they don't make a European panther. It would be the GREATEST CAR EVER! Hell, it would probably cure cancer, solve the mortgage crisis, and bring Peace to every corner of the globe! Of course, if they did make it, FNA would find SOME way to fuck it up!

:P

Edited by TomServo92

Okay. I like off-topic topics as much as the next guy (provided the next guy likes them as much as I do.)

However, I've gotten quite tired of the tendency of threads to devolve into "Europe vs. NA" and "Panthers are great" arguments.

Therefore, I'm creating this playpen and a FoE vs. FNA playpen. Any topic that veers into these territories will be closed and restarted under its original premise.

I'll get both started by saying that I consider discussing the panthers to be somewhat similar to discussing analog TV broadcasts. Both are doomed. But since this subject -will- come up, it's now going to go here.

I REALLY rike pan-furs.....

Will you also make a "Praise Ford NA" thread too, for those who don't want to read rewritten press releases?

You wanna know what pushed me to this?

The VERVE thread. That's right. A thread devoted to praising the work of a FORD team based in EUROPE which devolved into an incredibly lame debate about the Focus.

So don't bubububu me about "Praise Ford NA", I did this because this stupid asinine idiotic repetitive moronic imbecilic retarded argument broke out in a thread devoted to the first WORLD car that Ford has had since the C170 Focus.

The VERVE thread. That's right. A thread devoted to praising the work of a FORD team based in EUROPE which devolved into an incredibly lame debate about the Focus.

So don't bubububu me about "Praise Ford NA", I did this because this stupid asinine idiotic repetitive moronic imbecilic retarded argument broke out in a thread devoted to the first WORLD car that Ford has had since the C170 Focus.

seems to happen to a lot of threads...add Politics and the economy as well.....ps. Verve rocks. Panthers suck, Bush is a moron, we are in a recession, go Favre.

You and your friends do exactly the same thing in the FOE threads, we can't talk freely in them without you, silvrsvt, nick, etc. reminding us how "overrated" they're yadda yadda.

A "Praise Ford NA" thread, and a "Ford Vs. the competiton damage control thread" are needed as well, if you really want us to believe you want to keep threads "on topic".

Edited by pcsario

You and your friends do exactly the same thing in the FOE threads, we can't talk freely in them without you, silvrsvt, nick, etc. reminding us how "overrated" they're yadda yadda.

A "Praise Ford NA" thread, and a "Ford Vs. the competiton damage control thread" are needed as well, if you really want us to believe you want to keep threads "on topic".

What FOE threads? This is your thread, dude. Your little playpen where you can scream and shout and carry on and run around and do whatever the heck you want. You want to say that Martin Smith's tears can cure cancer, you go right ahead. This is your frickin' forum to wallow in all the shallow opinions you have. Go ahead, be my guest.

Playpen%202580.jpg

Enjoy yourself.

Jesus Christ. Why can't you cheerleaders leave the Panthers alone. You don't like the car, why do you continue to bring it up?

If you people don't like the Panthers being brought up in threads, tell the cheerleaders to STOP BRINGING THEM UP!

You cheerleaders are some of the most hypocritical people on this board. "WE HATE THE PANTHERS...SO WE WILL KEEP BRINGING THEM UP"!

Go talk about your F-150 refresh and ugly new B car.

Wow. Very mature...

You don't like arguments that are Euro Focus vs US Focus and Panthers...and yet YOU go and create ANOTHER thread FOR EACH. retard.gif

disgust.gif

Edited by P71_CrownVic

Like I said in the other topic:

And arguing about the virtues of the Fusion in threads about the MONDEO and other products, in threads about FOE, like you and your friends do constantly out of pride, is any different? "Ruinning" the topíc for the true Ford fans like us, who like to see the whole picture?

We also need a "RichardJensen derails yet another thread" topic, for those who are tired to see you derailing thread after thread with your perpetual off topic anecdotes/comments/jokes/etc. Same procedure: Topic will get locked and you'll move your off topic crap there.

Nice coherence, Chavez.

Abusing your powers once again to recreate the Berlin wall. Nice.

berlinwall.jpg

Edited by pcsario

Not really.............I mean you may think so, but....

Panthers.jpg

shhhh, I knew that...just $hit-stirring to get another ( Lincolnfan ) to join the party, the current participants have the capacity to 'really go at it"....hes just as adamantly passionate about his ire for jag's.....