RETRO!!!!

Ford-150

LINK

well the concept shown is from 2005 but this new one is supposed to be a "Sportwagon" version, they believe it will out-do the new Falcon(which i doubt, because this will probably never see production) but it looks pretty good if your a hot rod lover.....

but now i really want to see the new Falcon.

i think retro needs to die, and we need to move on to our own creative designs......

LINK

well the concept shown is from 2005 but this new one is supposed to be a "Sportwagon" version, they believe it will out-do the new Falcon(which i doubt, because this will probably never see production) but it looks pretty good if your a hot rod lover.....

i think retro needs to die, and we need to move on to our own creative designs......

I noticed the Autoblog website had and item on the F-150 saying its looking a bit dated and Ford are considering another make-over to make it more fuel efficient in the future, do you think would lose sales if made the cab a bit more aerodynamically efficient, just interested in what you think, do you think Ford would lose sales?

Autoblog: Ford are already thinking about a more aerodynamic F-150.

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/01/22/ford-al...odynamic-f-150/

Mitsubishi_L200_Warrior_1024.jpg

I noticed the Autoblog website had and item on the F-150 saying its looking a bit dated and Ford are considering another make-over to make it more fuel efficient in the future, do you think would lose sales if made the cab a bit more aerodynamically efficient, just interested in what you think, do you think Ford would lose sales?

Mitsubishi_L200_Warrior_1024.jpg

my truck was a aero design and it didn't seem to lose sales.....don't know why you posted that Mitsubishi........

what does this have to do with the retro car that Holden will be unveiling?

unless you think the new F-150 is kinda retro which i could understand

2007-Mitsubishi-Triton.jpg

Ford think the NEW F-150 shape is a bit dated not me, according to Autoblog read the item here....

i read it the first time you posted it, but you failed to answer my question......what does this have to do with the concept that Holden is unveiling?

Edited by Ford-150

2007-Mitsubishi-Triton.jpg

Ford think the NEW F-150 shape is a bit dated not me, according to Autoblog read the item here....

What is that black thing on the front of the drivers fender. Is that like a receptor for "mid-drive refuel" or something. Will there be tanker trucks that you pace on the interstate to fuel up from? Hell yes!!!!! LOL

What is that black thing on the front of the drivers fender. Is that like a receptor for "mid-drive refuel" or something. Will there be tanker trucks that you pace on the interstate to fuel up from? Hell yes!!!!! LOL

Ford will be forced into changing the Classic RETRO shaped awesome F-150 to meet CAFE limits, l just hope they make a good job of it when they do it. They might cock-up sales at the same time and go from hero to zero 700,000 units a year to zero, very much like the boring bland dull jellymould pick-up did that Ford sold in Europe it had sales that were pretty close to zero and was discontinued, it won't be a LOL, l just hope Ford know what they are doing.

0280_3.JPG

Edited by Ford Jellymoulds

LINK

That's the Efijy concept. I saw it at NAIAS last year. I didn't think it looked bad. I like the front. The back is strange though. IMO that sloping back doesn't work today.

I wonder what they'll come up with. I'd assume its semi-difficult to make a truck aerodynamic, while having a large grille, etc. for larger, more powerful engines. Also, some people don't think the aero look looks trucky enough.

I think there's a balance somewhere, it just needs to be discovered. Also, on regards of Ford "already thinking about the new F-150", that'd make sense, since this is technically just a thorough MCE.