SAME OLD BUYOUTS WILL GET FEW TAKERS

skeptic

I sold my F at 43 and made money, Bought TM at 68 and sold half at 101 other half at 99. You need to STOP BUYING F. You are brainwashed that this company actually cares about its people, NOT TRUE. They only care about the stock price and their bottom line. As far as leaving I may not be done with them yet. Right now I have what I have and they want it. So the big question is HOW MUCH ARE THEY WILLING TO PAY. Bottom line the sooner they make the offer the sooner they can exploite you some more.

When and How much AL.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree ONE HUNDRED PERCENT WITH WHAT CHUCK TOLD BOB KING! That's why Im pissed about this! There is more that can be done!

Since Level tries to pass himself off as an International rep., lets see if he can call up Bob and get Chuck back down there.

If , If, IF, you can get the IUAW back down there and the buyer is willing. Lots of IF's

HOW much else do you really think your going to get guys? A better explaination maybe?

Maybe, because more people are willing to listen now? Maybe, more people understand whats at stake?

Maybe if you can get them down there, Maybe if they can tweak it a tiny bit?

We all feel we are worth more than that sh*tty contract.....but the market don't care what we feel we are worth.

Level is an IUAW rep now? I love how people speculate...Jim knows what I mean.

I sold my F at 43 and made money, Bought TM at 68 and sold half at 101 other half at 99. You need to STOP BUYING F. You are brainwashed that this company actually cares about its people, NOT TRUE. They only care about the stock price and their bottom line. As far as leaving I may not be done with them yet. Right now I have what I have and they want it. So the big question is HOW MUCH ARE THEY WILLING TO PAY. Bottom line the sooner they make the offer the sooner they can exploite you some more.

When and How much AL.

You can tell that if you have not been offered the inhanced buyout they really don't care whether you leave or not, It was aimed at retirement eligible any others will be a bonus. If you are ACH and don't want to be part of the team the you have two offers to change your mind and then you can start trying to secure alternative income, All my Ford stock was bought at $8.00 and below and there is nowhere to go from there but up. The stock price being down while I continue to buy is an average down for me, and lowers my cost base per share. Keep it cheap and I get more for my money, the only bad case scenario I foresee is Ford buying their company back. If I lose, I win companies that are not publically traded have no Fiduciary Responsibility to share holders and can opperate for zero profit in hard times. Lose money on stock, gain job security!

Edited by Furious1Auto

You are right about your F stk. purchases but I do not sit and wait while others make poor decissions. I go with Companies that show growth and who are making money. Ford will double but how long, 18 mo. at 18 I believe 10 thousand employees will dump and run. This is going to be a reeeeeel long term project.

I agree ONE HUNDRED PERCENT WITH WHAT CHUCK TOLD BOB KING! That's why Im pissed about this! There is more that can be done!

Since Level tries to pass himself off as an International rep., lets see if he can call up Bob and get Chuck back down there.

Damn...I must be way behind....when did Level get put on staff?? :banghead:

THE STOCK PRICE AND DIVIDEND IS THE ONLY THING THE FORDS AND CHAIRMAN CARE ABOUT. THE DIVI PAYS THE FORDS HOUSEHOLD BILLS AND THE STOCK PRICE DETERMINES HOW WELL THE CEO IS DOING AND WHAT HIS FINAL PARACHUTE WILL BE WORTH.

Sorry for the caps I didnt mean to yell.

So Mr. CEO what about an announcement date for buyout packages.

Just in case Al is taking a nap maybe level can drop the date.

I thought it was coming the week of the 10th or 17th, but I thought that it was already announced??? :shades:

Edited by Captain723

Damn...I must be way behind....when did Level get put on staff?? :banghead:

Since you are also one of the people who try to act like you have an inside source, YOU make the call. Fact is, you are ALSO a fraud who gets their kicks trying to act like you are "in the know" when you are likely just a janitor who overhears a conversation occasionally and can't wait to repeat it on BON. You people are new versions of the old Wizard and you make me sick.

You are right about your F stk. purchases but I do not sit and wait while others make poor decissions. I go with Companies that show growth and who are making money. Ford will double but how long, 18 mo. at 18 I believe 10 thousand employees will dump and run. This is going to be a reeeeeel long term project.

It would seem you are one of those bad descisions, you are disloyal and greedy. Maybe Karma will get you and the day you get the buyout check on your terms and go to the bank to cash, it you will be ran over by a Toyota! They give you a job and te oppertunity to better yourself, and then you take that money and invest in one of the companies that is causing the job loss in the first place WTF! Your divorced aren't you!

Edited by Furious1Auto

It would seem you are one of those bad descisions, you are disloyal and greedy. Maybe Karma will get you and the day you get the buyout check on your terms and go to the bank to cash, it you will be ran over by a Toyota! They give you a job and te oppertunity to better yourself, and then you take that money and invest in one of the companies that is causing the job loss in the first place WTF! Your divorced aren't you!

Good job Furious. And, I'm not against Union folks. Really. Yeah, I seen that.

Edited by paris

Good job Furious. And, I'm not against Union folks. Really. Yeah, I seen that.

That's not anti union, but rather telling him he should appreciate the offers he gets because allot of poeple won't ever in the same circumstances. And yes you are anti union Paris. Personally this offer is not for me I still have something to contribute to the scheme of things, but I do like having the option! And I would leave for $140,000 no pension just because it would pay my house off, but not because I don't want to be a part of the new Ford. You don't hear me demanding anything, all I have ever wanted to do since a child was work at Ford. Truth is even at $140,000 I'm not sure I could leave! Take the money or don't, but shut up and quit whinning!

Since you are also one of the people who try to act like you have an inside source, YOU make the call. Fact is, you are ALSO a fraud who gets their kicks trying to act like you are "in the know" when you are likely just a janitor who overhears a conversation occasionally and can't wait to repeat it on BON. You people are new versions of the old Wizard and you make me sick.

Which office is your, so that I can leave you a present for in the morning?? :stirpot:

Actually just checked your office notes and it is going to be the 17th!!

Edited by Captain723

Sorry, Wrong again.

Sir you really are clueless as to the skill sets that people bring to a company. I was recruited to this mess after 25 years in HEAVY industry. They asked me to the party because what I could offer them, for that they PAID me a wage I have been happy with. In my case I could have done just as well at GM, XON or GOOG. I have had an excellent time with ALL the people I have worked with at Ford and enjoyed the job. Its just to bad that the Ford family have been just poor business people over the last 25 years that they let the Toyoda's of the world catch up and beat them at the game that the duce created.

When it comes to stocks you must be suffering from your past bad karma I really dont think much of F and buy down is just maybe ok. The only reason I bought TM is to exploite their LONG TERM holders of this stock. Now its time to move on. I could care less about that company or their product as long as it performs for me. This is how the Ford family feels about all of its liabilities which you and I are one of. For me its a timming issue but it is my decision.

Here is a short list of opportunities for you to make real money on.

TM gs jaso goog appl ewt ewh pho rio lfc aem gld cel wfr caf mos pda teva tkc chl fmcn edu stp. I own all of these growth companies and you should too. I have a bunch of funds I would like to share with you but NOT!

Dont get too cocky now Pump. Where did that new plant manager you got now come from? Oh yeah, I remember now, Norfolk!

Gee, I guess you can pick Chicago or Detroit as your new home some day. Or, you can hit the steet!

I think it's getting about time to get all of the people still drawing a Ford paycheck, into a Ford facility. How's that grab you big boy?

YOU telling someone else "don't get too cocky?"

I remember you making veiled threats about turning me in for posting on company time.

Evidently, you aren't the person you think you are.

Just my opinion...... IF Ford and the UAW do give us some time back from the early 1980's layoffs it will be just enough to get our 28 years in and take the 28 years early out and collect 85% of our pay until we reach 30 years. I don't think there are very many employees in the Ford system that have the 28 year early out this buyout.
Yes, you are 100% correct. But understand this Hogman.....the ONLY way we get this package is IF Ford dosen't get the 12,000 buyouts they are hoping for. If they don't get 12,000...get ready to clean out your locker. I'm not getting my hopes up though...ok, maybe a little.

I'm not so sure you are even employed by Ford, but rather are here to impress an image. The highlighted is what I think you are here to sell, and the fact you are demanding more money for a buyout leads me to suspect you and Paris are working in conjunction to convey that Union workers are greedy even though you two seem at odds on the surface! The underlined is your displays of ego mania, arrogance, and disloyalty! I love what I do, take pride in my work and was acctually whiling to take the paycut accross the board (even though I would not have admitted it at the time) to spare the new hires and ACH! If I refuse the offer it is because I want to be a part of something great in my life and I have a front row seat now. I also think that you are over estimating your skill sets value, and the value of your stock tips! Come on tell me I'm wrong again when you haven't proven me wrong yet!

Sorry, Wrong again.

Sir you really are clueless as to the skill sets that people bring to a company. I was recruited to this mess after 25 years in HEAVY industry. They asked me to the party because what I could offer them, for that they PAID me a wage I have been happy with. In my case I could have done just as well at GM, XON or GOOG. I have had an excellent time with ALL the people I have worked with at Ford and enjoyed the job. Its just to bad that the Ford family have been just poor business people over the last 25 years that they let the Toyoda's of the world catch up and beat them at the game that the duce created.

When it comes to stocks you must be suffering from your past bad karma I really dont think much of F and buy down is just maybe ok. The only reason I bought TM is to exploite their LONG TERM holders of this stock. Now its time to move on. I could care less about that company or their product as long as it performs for me. This is how the Ford family feels about all of its liabilities which you and I are one of. For me its a timming issue but it is my decision.

Here is a short list of opportunities for you to make real money on.

TM gs jaso goog appl ewt ewh pho rio lfc aem gld cel wfr caf mos pda teva tkc chl fmcn edu stp. I own all of these growth companies and you should too. I have a bunch of funds I would like to share with you but NOT!

Edited by Furious1Auto

YOU telling someone else "don't get too cocky?"

I remember you making veiled threats about turning me in for posting on company time.

Evidently, you aren't the person you think you are.

Would you like me to take this as a challenge Pumpmaster? I actually thought you had ceased with the activities that I was warning you about, which was the use of Ford Motor Company owned computer equipment while bashing the president of the United States. Are you telling me that you are still engaged in that behavior?

Hey Fur

You dont know if I'm an employee but are certain that I'm here to build an Image or have an agenda or are loyal, Hum, how can that be.

Let me start by telling you that I run my life with Ford as if its a business which it is. I have to adjust my life around their decisions and most of the time and I do. I originally asked when will the packages be released and what they will look like. I wanted to see how much they are worth so I could make an informed business decision. You dont know squat about me and my situation. I could be almost 50 with 9.5 years. I could be 65 and have 20 years. I could have children or grands an take have their school covered or maybe take the 140 to Vegas. You and Ford Mtr. just dont know but I have a good idea and in the end it will be MY decision to tell them whether I stay or go. That must piss you off.

I AM VERY PROUD THAT I AM ONE OF THE BEST OF WHAT I DO. I came from the out side and from day one contributed to this company. I have perfect attendance and am one of the go to people on my shift. Are you a slacker who claims to know everything but does nothing and feels threatened by can doers. If so I must really piss you off.

As far as Loyality I went through the days of CEO's Trotman, Nasser and Bill Ford Jr. and they all did there share to bring this great company down. Both Ford Sr. and Jr. are responsible for this decline because they were the CHAIRMAN of the Board who hired and fired these guys. (to bad they were to late at the firing part).

I called for the resignation of Bill Jr. back in Jan of 06 and he finally conceeded in Feb or Mar. I do not have any LOYALITY to so called leaders that can't make sound BUSINESS decissions. How long will we have to put up with the Lions should be the next question. Now that pisses me off!

When I said I dont care for F I was refering to the stock "F". I have watched many retirees and others take an ass woppen on this dog and I do feel sorry for them but I tried like HELL to get them to sell. They just sat there and watched there retirement money go down the drain. That will never happen to ME! I think I'll sell some out of the money mar or apr. calls and pocket some more chump change. On thur. I will give you some stk. plays that should be money makers but you need to pick wisely. That will be the end of our communication.

Haywired,

P.S. One thing I do know is that for someone who has been a member of BON for only 8 mo. and has 4354 +/- posts you really need to find something to do because you are wasting your life away.

I thought it was coming the week of the 10th or 17th, but I thought that it was already announced??? :shades:

\

Level

Recieved a post card in the mail giving 313-322-7795 as a number to call about buyout packages.

The Open Window will begin Feb. 19th. I was told by the voice on the other end to look for announcements from your Labor Affairs Dept for the time and dates of meetings that will explane the packages.

Thanks for your help.

Peace,

Haywired Butthead

You dont know if I'm an employee but are certain that I'm here to build an Image or have an agenda or are loyal, Hum, how can that be.

It's called presumptuous, get use to it!

Let me start by telling you that I run my life with Ford as if its a business which it is. I have to adjust my life around their decisions and most of the time and I do. I originally asked when will the packages be released and what they will look like. I wanted to see how much they are worth so I could make an informed business decision.
I agree on being careful to make the proper descisions for you and your family! I am also smart enough to see that if I was the one they were really interested in buying out, and that they would have inhanced a package that I qualified for if I were!
You and Ford Mtr. just dont know but I have a good idea and in the end it will be MY decision to tell them whether I stay or go. That must piss you off.
UUH not really, like Ford I don't care if you except the package. I'm also afforded the same oppertunity, does that piss you off?
I AM VERY PROUD THAT I AM ONE OF THE BEST OF WHAT I DO. I came from the out side and from day one contributed to this company. I have perfect attendance and am one of the go to people on my shift. Are you a slacker who claims to know everything but does nothing and feels threatened by can doers. If so I must really piss you off.
To the contrary, I also have a perfect attendence record and have never had even one AWOL since being hired. I'm not stating that to boast but rather to convey that you are not the only one, and you will find that you are not in such a minority now that we lost a bunch of sh-t bags through the first two rounds of buyouts, but if you like you can continue to pat yourself on the back for doing what is expected of you as an employee! Having a good work ethic makes you a good employee, bragging about it makes you a arrogant jerk!
As far as Loyality I went through the days of CEO's Trotman, Nasser and Bill Ford Jr. and they all did there share to bring this great company down. Both Ford Sr. and Jr. are responsible for this decline because they were the CHAIRMAN of the Board who hired and fired these guys. (to bad they were to late at the firing part).
They where living in the past and because they did not understand the nature of the threat they were facing, they did not take the appropriate actions. Can you fualt them for that, we still have some old timers living in the past and thinking everything is hunky doory! Things were great for decades, and now times have changed!
I called for the resignation of Bill Jr. back in Jan of 06 and he finally conceeded in Feb or Mar. I do not have any LOYALITY to so called leaders that can't make sound BUSINESS decissions. How long will we have to put up with the Lions should be the next question. Now that pisses me off!
Are you serious, you demanded his resignation and they didn't listen to you, you should have fired them all! :hysterical: the only attack I made on your loyalty was in response to you buying Toyo stock, You helped to monetarily fund people who intended on taking away your residual income. Some how that doesn't seem like a smart business move to me aside from it being a testimate to your disloyalty! I never suggested that you own only Ford stock, and that you should continue to hold it when you are seeing a downturn especially since you had the benefit of knowing that changes were not happening from the inside. A well managed deversified portfolio is the only way to generate handsom returns. If not for their current low cost and upward potential, and having the benefit of seeing their current efforts from the inside I would not be buying their stock now!
P.S. One thing I do know is that for someone who has been a member of BON for only 8 mo. and has 4354 +/- posts you really need to find something to do because you are wasting your life away.
It is pointless to attack me for something that I take pride in, If you have read my previous posts most have been made in the interest of securing, our future or attacking trolls that come here to disparage our company and our products! I consider that also an investment in addition to fighting bad legislation in our government! Edited by Furious1Auto

Fur,

Presumptuous, Look who's arrogant now.

Smart, It doesn't appear that they have to many good cells. How do they expect to get rid of people making 70 to 100K with an extra $35,000. For most of the trades who I believe they are targeting, 35k is less than 6 mo. pay and with OT its tooth fairy change. Give me the same percentage that they gave Nasser and I'd be ok. I added value and he flushed Ford down the toilet.

Contrary, I try to lead by example. Why is it so bad to let the younger people of this company feel that they to should try to be the very best and not be affraid to say it. Isn't that the same premise that the Marines subscribe to. What you fail to realize that many good employees left this company for many reasons and that those shit bags are still clinging on for dear life. They know they cant make it on the outside so their sitting there collecting on our dime. By the way I only have the highest reguard for the US military.

Past, These men were suppose to be leaders of one of the most important Companies in the world and you think its ok to just let this company free fall to what we are today. I'm going into work on Fri and take a nice long nap, go to the bar for few hours come back to see the boss and go home early. GEEEEZ.

Serious, Hell yes, Bill Ford Jr. was a hyprocrite and deserved it. How can the Chairman of Ford and President of The Detroit Economic Club who sole purpose is to promote business , Commerece, and job growth in this area close so many plants and ship work all over the world. Yes I know it was a business decision to go where the growth is, but just another example how of a powerful person not realizing what a stupid position he put himself in. Lets give Matt Millen another contract extention. HAAAAAAAAR.

Attack, No , I haven't read much of your post but if that is what you did then I think that's great. I just can't spend any more of my free time doing this than what I do.

Good Luck,

HB

I fear we may have more in common than what is being presented, other than the fact you want to leave and I want to stay. Also that you feel they owe you something more than what was offered. There is not much I can argue with in your last post!

Yes to fact one and no to fact two. Ford has been very good to me and I only wish the very best for the people and the Company. The packages seem fair to me because I have other interest. I just dont think they will get many folks with 30 plus to bite. If the economy was better I know a shit load would go but not today.

Haywired,

PS On the bright side the new 09 Taurus is looking real good and should be a home run.

PS On the bright side the new 09 Taurus is looking real good and should be a home run.

Your from CAP? have you seen it, and do you have a pic that you can share privately. I know we are not suppose to have camera's at work but everyone has a cell phone! If you do and you will can you IM me one, I'm dying to see!

Edited by Furious1Auto

Your from CAP? have you seen it, and do you have a pic that you can share privately. I know we are not suppose to have camera's at work but everyone has a cell phone! If you do and you will can you IM me one, I'm dying to see!

Damm, I'm sorry I said anything. I am way to close to the door to risk my retirement and the chance of the competition catching wind of it. I will look around and see if I can find a picture of a concept car on another BON site and give you a ring. It looks agressive and I hear there going to put some big time HP in one of the power plants but thats all I will say or do. Sorry man.

HB