Nah. It's not that good.

"It's not black, white or yellow--maybe it's not a Crown Vic?" would've been better.

But I am the man who hands out POTW awards, and, therefore, I can't award myself any.

Servo92's was better anyway.

Fine, You've won the John Taylor funny of the day award. Happy? I thought it was very good....then again, I'm not really all that picky.

Edited by suv_guy_19

I'd say silver birch is lighter.

Silver Birch has a reletively deep contrast which is what made me like it so much, it's excellent at defining body lines.

This isn't alloy, and I doubt it's Pewter which is a little toward the blue side of the spectrum.

Edited by BORG

You have a bigger photo of it? This sucker is compressed to hell and its hard to tell what color it is...maybe Tungense?

Do you mean Tungsten?

This is what Tungsten alloy looks like on a Ford GT back in 2006.

2006_ford_gt_tungsten.jpg

Edited by BORG

Nah. It's not that good.

"It's not black, white or yellow--maybe it's not a Crown Vic?" would've been better.

But I am the man who hands out POTW awards, and, therefore, I can't award myself any.

Servo92's was better anyway.

Very well then:

It's not black, white or yellow--maybe it's not a Crown Vic?

The other thing that seems to be odd about that Vic are the Marauder/Marquis headlamps.

The Vic gives me the heebee jeebees, it's the next best thing to the Communist Volga. It's engineering by state, keep it as primitive and crappy as possible because change is bad! This is why I hate fleet crap, it promotes stagnation.

The other thing that seems to be odd about that Vic are the Marauder/Marquis headlamps.

The Vic gives me the heebee jeebees, it's the next best thing to the Communist Volga. It's engineering by state, keep it as primitive and crappy as possible because change is bad! This is why I hate fleet crap, it promotes stagnation.

Another Panther lover! :happy feet:

Your post promotes sterilization. suicide2.gif

It may be a Town Car, or hmmm, maybe it's a CV, or maybe a GM.....oh wait, they're all the same anyways, so it doesn't matter.

Actually...

"From body shop to final production, there are about 1,400 parts that are different from the Crown Vic and Grand Marquis," McKellar says.

Looks like Tungsten to me, too.

Actually it is "Medium Gray Metallic (paint code TP)"...straight from the owner.