Discussion between Local 228 & 400

Captain723

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, this is not a dead issue. If you look at the bottom of the election paperwork, it makes a comment about the possibility of the amalgamation. They are still trying to sneak it by us.

Thats IF it happend. You would have a 2 year term. IF, IF. IF not, same term as always.

Remember the membership has to vote on everything. So you don't have to panic.

Thats IF it happend. You would have a 2 year term. IF, IF. IF not, same term as always.

Remember the membership has to vote on everything. So you don't have to panic.

biff, you have been involved in this from the begining. the plan was called out in feb at the national uaw-ford council meeting as an election ploy then and nothing has changed, nothing. "follow the money and the motive!!"

foney spinelli has to use the money and the platform since he had the shirts and others things already ordered. the only issue that remains is wheher membes at 400 will see through this, call in itl, or file an immediae appeal aganst al those involved-foney pill poward and fron. "follow the money and the motive!!"

this has been calld out in this thread and others, that is how high foney is, that he thinks all 400 members are in themushroom mode. "follow the money and the motive!!"

Do you really think that your asshole pres.is even going to run! If so who in the hell would vote for that guy.My god he has taken your dues and paid family to clean.why are you not telling the mebership what has happened to their local. SHIT,he should be in jail!!!!!

Do you really think that your asshole pres.is even going to run! If so who in the hell would vote for that guy.My god he has taken your dues and paid family to clean.why are you not telling the mebership what has happened to their local. SHIT,he should be in jail!!!!!

he'll run just like the smoke from a pipe!!!! habit and family to pay for will set him on runway.

Wait a minute, let's not start talking about family's that one of the reasons we are in this mess...some locals have secretarys that are related to UAW staff with all thier relatives working in elected or appointed spots in our plants. :reading: Glass houses.

Let's not go bashing peoples families. They read this thread also. I wish we could just stick to facts if possible. Believe it or not we are all related in one way or another. If the membership does not care at 400 we should not either.

400member just wants to trash certain people here because he does not have the stones to face anyone. Chump Stain is what he really is.

Edited by TheEagle

Wait a minute, let's not start talking about family's that one of the reasons we are in this mess...some locals have secretarys that are related to UAW staff with all thier relatives working in elected or appointed spots in our plants. :reading: Glass houses.

Let's not go bashing peoples families. They read this thread also. I wish we could just stick to facts if possible. Believe it or not we are all related in one way or another. If the membership does not care at 400 we should not either.

400member just wants to trash certain people here because he does not have the stones to face anyone. Chump Stain is what he really is.

so your saying that nepotism is going on throughout the uaw.!! and your sayiing that it's okay and memberships across the nation should be okay with that. so it would follow that you believe the practice of staff reps and the like should be give all the benefits and leave the crumbs for others...

then you go on to say that elected appointed reps and secretraies being all related is okay also. well the facts are, this wasn't questioned except for the improper contract bidding and hiding the payments through a third person.. and may I also point out that the leter from the national uaw-ford council meeting called this out to intl and region and all ford locals as being against the uaw constitution epc, look it up it is written on paper, you probably have it on the bottom of your cage...

so your saying that nepotism is going on throughout the uaw.!! and your sayiing that it's okay and memberships across the nation should be okay with that. so it would follow that you believe the practice of staff reps and the like should be give all the benefits and leave the crumbs for others...

then you go on to say that elected appointed reps and secretraies being all related is okay also. well the facts are, this wasn't questioned except for the improper contract bidding and hiding the payments through a third person.. and may I also point out that the leter from the national uaw-ford council meeting called this out to intl and region and all ford locals as being against the uaw constitution epc, look it up it is written on paper, you probably have it on the bottom of your cage...

Hey asshole don't try to twist facts around...nobody here is that stupid other than yourself....I never said It was ok..I just said every local has this shit in it...you dont need to call out one local or another about it..

Hey asshole don't try to twist facts around...nobody here is that stupid other than yourself....I never said It was ok..I just said every local has this shit in it...you dont need to call out one local or another about it..

yo yoy yo hey dawg, listen up,,, your the one that said the uaw was filled wit nepotism, ...not me. so the person that is trying to stupid is ya'all. if it isn't okay why haven't you said that,... since you seem to know so much about it. and for the record I did not mention that locals had secretaries , appointed reps and elected rep from the same family,,,, you did!!!! So the eagle has piddled again, on his own leg!!!

ya'all come back now ya hear!!!

yo yoy yo hey dawg, listen up,,, your the one that said the uaw was filled wit nepotism, ...not me. so the person that is trying to stupid is ya'all. if it isn't okay why haven't you said that,... since you seem to know so much about it. and for the record I did not mention that locals had secretaries , appointed reps and elected rep from the same family,,,, you did!!!! So the eagle has piddled again, on his own leg!!!

ya'all come back now ya hear!!!

EVERYONE GOT HIRED BY KNOWING SOMEONE.....EVEN YOU...Although, I would like to slap the stupid son of a bitch who got you in.

Thats all I am saying!..get it? you chump stain. Now go back to sleeping with your sister.

EVERYONE GOT HIRED BY KNOWING SOMEONE.....EVEN YOU...Although, I would like to slap the stupid son of a bitch who got you in.

Thats all I am saying!..get it? you chump stain. Now go back to sleeping with your sister.

getting hired is not what you were talking about not was it?? what you posted had to do with nepotism in the uaw and those uaw locals contracting for services. gotta go, your sister is calling me, something about you being adopted...

Read the National Contract moron...that superceeds what Mod did locally...zone#2 means we come to VANDYKE AND ROMEO if there is openings (not just because you have more seniority).

100%Entry level means VanDyke and Romeo can't come to Sterling...as it is right now...

ask your IUAW because your getting snowballed by MOD not the first time he has lied!!! Enjoy those 300 utica workers coming to your facility next month..what spin you going to use then??

Still waiting on those 300 utica workers to show up this month....2 weeks left.

Wow, look out 2280,, foney has really flipped it on you! i just got a mailer from local 400 in foney's biff's and jonnies names (amazing that foney's daughter, non-union non-member has her name on it too) that is shaping up for a hostile takeover just like we posted here and in the 228/400 discussion threads over time. follow the money and the motive!!!

these guys are going to try to take you guys over because they want more money, they didn't keep 228 and 400 finances in order so they made up this plan... instead of giving up there paychecks long ago like others did, they figure to fake you all out and name himself president of the eastside local with biff vp and others sucking up behind. follow the money and the motive!!!

you guys better watch outand get charges filed right now. it will be easy to get the information you need since the publication has local 400's address on it with he names of those involved. follow the money and the motive!!!

as for those in 400 and running for office, you all have an equal amount of resources coming for your election.... foney has the official election notices with unification on it now using local funds for his campaign as the local has been involved in his personal agenda with the colorful 8 page flyer sent to members, like we posted here and other places... follow the money and the motive!!!

oh wiat a minute, he used the membership list for the personal gain of foney, biff and jonnie exclusively. in fact, the other officers of locals 400,228,and 2280 aren't even listed on the 8 pager. the leb's of all the locals are not listed/named. only foney, angela, biff and jonnie are named....follow the money and the motive!!!

now for the topper---foney has left out membes of his own local, bridgewater, utica community schools, wes pro, image america etc out of the equation,,,except for their dues dollars he has begun spending!!! follow the money and the motive!!!