Temps

gt452

0 at AAI and Woodhaven. I've heard Chicago assembly has 300 or more temps. The only openings that will be available for you ACH'ers that waited untill the last minute will be openings created from buy-out takers. Good luck.

Not everybody "waited to the last minute". I was signed up for flowback both times, but never got called. I think that happened to a lot of people!

0 at AAI and Woodhaven. I've heard Chicago assembly has 300 or more temps. The only openings that will be available for you ACH'ers that waited untill the last minute will be openings created from buy-out takers. Good luck.

Since you seem to know everything, can you give me the lottery numbers for the Mega Millions?

AAI has temp employees...not super temps, but I thought that they had temps!!

Edited by Captain723

Gee every trade in our plant put in for a flowback. Hardly any went. So much for the 1:1 and 1:2 in the past. Now we will be shut out due to RTO's. If work does back up in main Ford plants, trades will just work the ot and JSP will stay full. And with a nod to that union mainstay "seniority", ACH JSP's will get offers b-4 working ACHers even if seniority is totally skewed. Sorry I got off track, many prod put in flows but their picks never had enough openings to get to their seniority.

Thanks! But, I don't remember making any requests to the Peanut Gallery.

"I like you! You and me - We make a team!" Jerky! :hysterical:

Not everybody "waited to the last minute". I was signed up for flowback both times, but never got called. I think that happened to a lot of people!

The only production (not trades) people I know that didn't get to flow back were people that only selected out of state HVC and / or picked plants they knew they had no chance of getting into.

There's been two flow backs available and several "relocation road shows" ACH'ers could have signed up and went somewhere.

The only production (not trades) people I know that didn't get to flow back were people that only selected out of state HVC and / or picked plants they knew they had no chance of getting into.

There's been two flow backs available and several "relocation road shows" ACH'ers could have signed up and went somewhere.

That is not all true.....there were limited opportunities in East Side, but if they would have signed up for 1 of 22 plants in zone one there was a good possibility that they could have went to one of thse plants. Any one of those plants....that is the reason I am sure some didn't sign up. The Rouge is no picinic, and I am sure that this turned a lot of peoples decision to sign. That has been changed now...it will be plant postings by openings!! This will allow a better opportunity for all our members!! Good luck!!