2280 Elected officals caught on tape.

wakeup

Yo yo yo eaglet... been talking with the biffster, hows his lap.. so the letter and info about the stuation that came about at the national uaw-ford council meeting was true right, as you say the biffster said he was involved for a number of months now, your words!!! dead or tabled be clear on what is really going on now, you can't keep going back and forth people will think you fly upside down...

tabled means just what was posted, hide it and bring it back later, but you know that since you been on biff's lap..!!

but you numbers are a little of feathers, 400 joint council has been shrinking as members leave for other locals, and the real numbers are not even close to 80, but again you nmow that since biff told you that already, right. but credit where you tell the truth, it is 400's money that is being wasted by foney and biff and jonnie. the joint council has been duped or they may even be incompetent. but the story remains the same---follow the money and the motive!!!

oh and by the way not me, not appointed, not 35 years, not enen cloes. i guess that means your the retarted one, better change the paper in your shitbox...

Dickhead, I didnt say he worked on it for a couple months, I said a couple a months ago he did some fact finding...gave to spindick.

spindick took a collaboration of information and made some kind of "information" packet for his members...because your joint council voted 100% for foney spindick to do so...I am guessing he is following what his and your Local 400 joint council 100% voted for him to do...that is his job. If he did not do that, he would be sherking his duties.

BTW, for your info. NO President has a vote on any motion unless it comes to a tie vote he is the tie breaker only...so he and biffy can't even get a vote in the matter.

Why don't you ask him how his lap is in person? He is very easy to find 39000 Mound Road, Sterling Heights Michigan 48039 from 6amto4pm Monday thru Friday.

Don't be scared look him up. I am betting that you won't even have to take a number.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Discussions are over about the merger...the piece that Phoney put out was informational only...for local 400 only. Nothing to do with our 2 locals...biff and Jonnie just were people who gave information about the history. (Information sources)

They are sources of info...not the people who wrote it...so pelase get your facts straight...it is actually a good piece I wish everyone could read it...post it!! we can all see it...I just heard about it...

You dont have to worry the beacon has Biff and dave saying discussions have been tabled and they dont see much in it for the membership at this time.

Your facts are all wrong once again...you need to figure out what lie your telling.

Good piece? Have you actually read it?

Good piece? Have you actually read it?

Obviously you don't read you just post....NO we don't have copies at 228 or 2280 and we really don't need to see them...they are for you and your members...enjoy.

I have just been hearing that it has alot of info, that not many know the history...good for you guys.

like I said bro...get offf the computer and start hitting the pavement...you are not going to get elected behind a computer.

400 member will have to eat all his ignorant rants when the Foney team kicks your ass AGAIN.

You seem like a half intellegent person...so I will repeat my advise....get campaining or you are as big a joke as 400member..

I hope you take this advise. No one and I mean NO ONE will vote for you if you do not hit the streets...Don't be a scared biatch...go campaining...ask every person for thier vote at least three times in person (not on a computer).

Dickhead, I didnt say he worked on it for a couple months, I said a couple a months ago he did some fact finding...gave to spindick.

spindick took a collaboration of information and made some kind of "information" packet for his members...because your joint council voted 100% for foney spindick to do so...I am guessing he is following what his and your Local 400 joint council 100% voted for him to do...that is his job. If he did not do that, he would be sherking his duties.

BTW, for your info. NO President has a vote on any motion unless it comes to a tie vote he is the tie breaker only...so he and biffy can't even get a vote in the matter.

Why don't you ask him how his lap is in person? He is very easy to find 39000 Mound Road, Sterling Heights Michigan 48039 from 6amto4pm Monday thru Friday.

Don't be scared look him up. I am betting that you won't even have to take a number.

so eaglet my girl, i would say lady, but everyone knows your somebody's bitch!! by the way foney have you cleared all of this with the biffster??? he nows you think less of him, don't he..do you couldn't get biff to pay for your plan, so you gotta find a way to pay for your election of foney's team of dillpickles.

seems to me that the ei facilitators had all that info and theability to put all that together in days, biff and you must really be burning up his leaves..

now foney tell the truth, if you can between puffing, you don't even know what your job is and you picklesa haven't done a thingto stop the bleeding. organizing, your job shoulda done it already...finances,,your job, shoulda dropped officers and salaries years ago,,,let's you face it, your a thief.

about no president voting,,,they shouldn't and they shouldn't make motions either, but they dooodoo don't you??

• 4 weeks later...
I think that it is .06!

I really do not think that anything is going to be on TV...it would have already aired.

Well, it aired last night and tonite at 11pm they are doing the full story they said...it really looks bad for the UAW.

It definatly is not about mergers of locals that is for sure...

You were wrong on that call Captn Crunch.

Well, it aired last night and tonite at 11pm they are doing the full story they said...it really looks bad for the UAW.

Keep us posted on this one, Wakeup, sounds to me like shit is really going to hit the fan on the 11 o'clock news. My eyes and ears are on alert.... :shift:

Obviously you have a axe to grind with the room. I can tell you that everyday in that room, we have to fight for time to eat lunch because we are that busy taking care of issues on the floor. But then again it doesn't matter what i say, you will find something to bitch about or make something up. Now the floor is your bro. i will not respond to anymore of your posts so have at it.

Steve, from what I saw on the news last night it did'nt look like they were that busy "on the floor" So I ask myself, why would the underlings (Millwrights) protect their goof-off leaders? I think it has something to do with Mod and Nick giving away other trades work to the Millwrights. Past practice means nothing anymore at this plant! You cover for me and my appointed bum, and i'll give you the tubes and way covers. Now here is my question to you Steve: What is the date of the next election at Van Dyke?

I hope not!! I didn't see it on the news but my wife said something about it!!

I hope not!! I didn't see it on the news but my wife said something about it!!

I seen it last night but was asked this morning not to comment on line or in a flyer...Jeff does not want anyone from our local to comment on the situation at Vandyke. Therefor, I will just say this. :censored:

Steve, from what I saw on the news last night it did'nt look like they were that busy "on the floor" So I ask myself, why would the underlings (Millwrights) protect their goof-off leaders? I think it has something to do with Mod and Nick giving away other trades work to the Millwrights. Past practice means nothing anymore at this plant! You cover for me and my appointed bum, and i'll give you the tubes and way covers. Now here is my question to you Steve: What is the date of the next election at Van Dyke?

First of all ASSHOLE, i didn't protect anyone. I simply called someone out for lying. Go back to my posts PENIS and show me where i was protecting anyone. Now here's a question for you DUMB ASS: Did you take the time to read your post before you submitted it? Obviously you didn't because you sound like a LITTLE BITCH who is crying because he didn't get his way. Let me guess, when you were a little kid and you didn't get your way, you took your ball and went home didn't ya. If you have a problem with calls that are made in the room, why don't you at least TRY to act like a man and say something instead of hiding on here and bitching like a sissy. As far as your question goes, why do you care when the next election is? Just by reading your posts i can tell that you're probably just as big of a punk ass bitch at work as you are on this site. Save your money and dignity, you wont get enough votes!!! But if you think i ain't doing my job well enough, don't wait till the next election, start the recall now and see how much support you got! I'm not scared of going back to the floor and i have no problem looking in the mirror when i get home.

First of all ASSHOLE, i didn't protect anyone. I simply called someone out for lying. Go back to my posts PENIS and show me where i was protecting anyone. Now here's a question for you DUMB ASS: Did you take the time to read your post before you submitted it? Obviously you didn't because you sound like a LITTLE BITCH who is crying because he didn't get his way. Let me guess, when you were a little kid and you didn't get your way, you took your ball and went home didn't ya. If you have a problem with calls that are made in the room, why don't you at least TRY to act like a man and say something instead of hiding on here and bitching like a sissy. As far as your question goes, why do you care when the next election is? Just by reading your posts i can tell that you're probably just as big of a punk ass bitch at work as you are on this site. Save your money and dignity, you wont get enough votes!!! But if you think i ain't doing my job well enough, don't wait till the next election, start the recall now and see how much support you got! I'm not scared of going back to the floor and i have no problem looking in the mirror when i get home.

Your an elected offical from 2280? What do you know about what they are going to play at 11pm on channel 4 tonite?

Do you have any insight? or an opinion on it? what's really going on over at VanDyke?

Wow, I stopped going backwards on the posts to even see what this argument was about. I'll be interested to see what this is all about tonight, but I'll be asleep by then, someone will fill me in I'm sure when I get to work in the morning. Interesting chatter going on inside the plant today about all this, be a serious shame if this turns out to be someone inside the plant causing all of this. :headscratch:

Your an elected offical from 2280? What do you know about what they are going to play at 11pm on channel 4 tonite?

Do you have any insight? or an opinion on it? what's really going on over at VanDyke?

Yes, I'm the skilled trades committeeman on day shift. I'll find out what is on the news the same time everyone does. My opinion.... My opinion is that who ever called channel 4 is a bitch. If someone has a issue with someone, Man up and say something. If that doesn't work, go to the next level.(IN THE UNION)

What did this person accomplish by going to channel 4? He gave the Anti-Union media the opportunity to paint the picture he wants to paint. Do you honestly think this Kevin Deitz is going to be unbiased? Do you really think he will point out all the good things unions accomplish? He wont mention about all the times the union helps out by building handicap ramps. He won't tell the viewers about our local going and cleaning rivers that are full of trash. He wont mention all the contributions the local gives out to needy people or organizations. He is going to try to make the union look as bad as possible. If someone called channel 4 because they had a issue with someone in the committee room, They just opened the door for the Anti-Union media to make the whole U.A.W. look bad. Hope Your proud of yourself whoever you are.

Yes, I'm the skilled trades committeeman on day shift. I'll find out what is on the news the same time everyone does. My opinion.... My opinion is that who ever called channel 4 is a bitch. If someone has a issue with someone, Man up and say something. If that doesn't work, go to the next level.(IN THE UNION)

What did this person accomplish by going to channel 4? He gave the Anti-Union media the opportunity to paint the picture he wants to paint. Do you honestly think this Kevin Deitz is going to be unbiased? Do you really think he will point out all the good things unions accomplish? He wont mention about all the times the union helps out by building handicap ramps. He won't tell the viewers about our local going and cleaning rivers that are full of trash. He wont mention all the contributions the local gives out to needy people or organizations. He is going to try to make the union look as bad as possible. If someone called channel 4 because they had a issue with someone in the committee room, They just opened the door for the Anti-Union media to make the whole U.A.W. look bad. Hope Your proud of yourself whoever you are.

and of course whoever they caught has no blame at all...I guess the detroit freepress is to blame for the problems kilpatrick is having if a elected official got caught then THEY ARE THE BITCH that brought this upon themself...so go ahead and blame everyone else that might have called and protect the guilty...the dues paying membership has a right to know what there elected officials are doing and when there is no contract makes it even worse they aren't in the plant doing their jobs...i'm sure someone that is in the comitteeroom noticed that they weren't there and maybe should have said something and this whole issue might not have happened.

and of course whoever they caught has no blame at all...I guess the detroit freepress is to blame for the problems kilpatrick is having if a elected official got caught then THEY ARE THE BITCH that brought this upon themself...so go ahead and blame everyone else that might have called and protect the guilty...the dues paying membership has a right to know what there elected officials are doing and when there is no contract makes it even worse they aren't in the plant doing their jobs...i'm sure someone that is in the comitteeroom noticed that they weren't there and maybe should have said something and this whole issue might not have happened.
Listen Jack off, i didn't blame anyone. i said it should have stayed in the union and not channel 4. if that answer isn't good enough for you....blow me!

Amen!!!

Listen Jack off, i didn't blame anyone. i said it should have stayed in the union and not channel 4. if that answer isn't good enough for you....blow me!

I agree. However, cats out of the bag now. Are you saying you guys are going to support the people who got caught?

Or just wait to see what and who are caught doing first?

showing your trade now steve boy get off the tuff guy attitude you don't intimidate anyone with the tuff talk sounds like alot of sexual tension going on with you just put the balme where it belongs.

I agree. However, cats out of the bag now. Are you saying you guys are going to support the people who got caught?

Or just wait to see what and who are caught doing first?

I 've said it in my past posts, i think everyone should make their own bed. If someone did something wrong they will answer for it.

showing your trade now steve boy get off the tuff guy attitude you don't intimidate anyone with the tuff talk sounds like alot of sexual tension going on with you just put the balme where it belongs.

Bonzi, I'm not trying to be a "tuff" guy or intimidate you. I talk to you that way because i have no respect for your punk ass. You're constantly bitching and complaining about whats wrong with the union , but the fact is, everything you have is because of the union. Why don't you shut the hell up for a change and be thankful for what the union has done for you.

Bonzi, I'm not trying to be a "tuff" guy or intimidate you. I talk to you that way because i have no respect for your punk ass. You're constantly bitching and complaining about whats wrong with the union , but the fact is, everything you have is because of the union. Why don't you shut the hell up for a change and be thankful for what the union has done for you.

Thats what Kwame said. Is he a millwright too?

Thats what Kwame said. Is he a millwright too?

Whats the problem? You sore you weren't able to scab more work? Put the thesaurus down we all know who's job is who's regardless of what word you want to add, change, or redefine. Go back to Excello, Lamb, or whereever it is you came from.

No one, including Billy Boy, and Middlefinger, knows what the future of Gen will be. If they offered me 100k, I would leave so fast I would beat the lunchtime bar runners out the door!

Sound familiar to you? It should. They offered it how many times? What happened?

Edited by VDTRANSMAN

I 've said it in my past posts, i think everyone should make their own bed. If someone did something wrong they will answer for it.

Well Steve you seen it just like everyone else in the metro detroit area....I know I was asked not to comment but I am so pissed right now it hard to be obediant..I don't think anyone will have to ask for his resignation...I believe the company will fire hime in the morning. or by the end of the week. any other predictions. That was pathetic...I thought you said wake up lied about being at bowling drunk getting paid???

sounds like everyone owes wakeup an apology.........pronto.