So What's going on up in Cleveland?

Just wondering what is going on at the Cleveland Plants. Layoffs, Buyouts, the numbers? Layoff date? Haven't seen anything on this rumor mill.

91 total signed up for buyouts as of 3/17/08. About 35 (I think) are trades. They wanted 400 total from this site. More could be added today, as today is last day to sign up. Also people can back out before 4:00pm today. Plant 2 going to 1 shift as we are being told in April, but I have read several company statements saying sometime in May.

Quick note here it looks likes 101 signed go from here, so that leaves about 330 give or take a few, to be laid off or something in that nature, not looking good for those with the 90's senority not enough time to hold the site if the layoff takes effect with those numbers . Hope is what we have left, hope you spent your "Performance Bonus" Wisely, the only thing we the workers seemed to perform is the right to bend over in style... Hope we all survive the sinking ship in Cleveland some how, some where......Peace :reading: :sos:

Quick note here it looks likes 101 signed go from here, so that leaves about 330 give or take a few, to be laid off or something in that nature, not looking good for those with the 90's senority not enough time to hold the site if the layoff takes effect with those numbers . Hope is what we have left, hope you spent your "Performance Bonus" Wisely, the only thing we the workers seemed to perform is the right to bend over in style... Hope we all survive the sinking ship in Cleveland some how, some where......Peace :reading: :sos:

Don't know where you get your misinformation from but just about everything you said is wrong. Maybe you are on some drugs or maybe the Easter Bunny told you this. Don't start false rumors.

Don't know where you get your misinformation from but just about everything you said is wrong. Maybe you are on some drugs or maybe the Easter Bunny told you this. Don't start false rumors.

[/quot CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! :happy feet:

HUMM LETS SEE HERE 103 TOOK A PACKAGE BREAKDOWN IS TRADES 47 AND PRODUCTION 56 IS THAT 103 ? OH SORRY TWO OFF UNION FACT THERE... AS FOR LAY OFF LETS SEE AROUND 125 -145 FROM ENGINE 2 SHIFT REDUCTION, DEPENDS ON WHAT LOSER UNION REP YOU ASK SO LETS SEE 56 TOOK BUYOUT SO LETS DO THE MATH IF WE REDUCE 145 AND WE TAKE OUT 56 BYE BYE'S THAT LEAVES ........89 FOR FIRST ROUND TO THE STREET... IF WE TAKE 125 AND TAKE OUT 56 BYE BYE'S IT LEAVES 69 TO THE STREET FOR FIRST ROUND OF LAYOFF'S, NOW LETS LOOK AT THE FOUNDRY THERE "EASTER BUDDY" LETS SEE 2 CORE LINE SOON GONE ABOUT 12 OR 15 UNION JOBS... THEN LETS SEE BEARING CAP LINE IS BEING TEST LETTER NOW SOOOO 10 CLEAN LINE AND 7 MOLD LINE BYE BYE WHAT'S THAT ABOUT 30 OR SO MORE UNION JOBS GONE.... THEN LETS SEE CLEANER'S BEING REPLACED BY PREMIER GROUP THATS ABOUT 25-30 MORE .. OH YEAH 2 LINE AND 0 CLEAN LINE BEING COMBINED THAT ABOUT 20 OR SO UNION JOBS THERE... THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE TRADES THEY WILL BE REDUCING AND MANY HAVE RIGHTS BACK TO PRODUCTION IF THEY HAVE TIME IN PRODUCTION JUST READ TOMCHO LETTERS, I GUESS HE SEEN THE EASTER BUNNY ALSO, ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE UNION SO MIS -INFORMATION YOU MAY LIKE TO THINK ,BUT NUMBERS DON'T LIE ALSO ASK THE UNION ABOUT THE "400 NUMBER" THE COMPANY TOLD THE UNION THEY HAVE TO GET RID OF WHO DO YOU THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE THE WALL.. WAKE UP "EASTER BUDDY" I SEE YOUR HEAD MUST BE IN THE SAND IN THE FOUNDRY. I DON'T LIKE IT ANYMORE THAN ANY ONE ELSE BUT YOU BEST BE PREPARED THIS DOES NOT EFFECT ME, BUT I WORRY ABOUT THE NEXT GENERATION UNION BROTHERS AND SISTERS, HELL THEY ARE MY RETIREMENT SOON. YOUR RIGHT I "LIED" I SAID 330 SORRY IT REALL Y WAS 400 SHOOT ME... :drop::stop: :happy feet:

HUMM LETS SEE HERE 103 TOOK A PACKAGE BREAKDOWN IS TRADES 47 AND PRODUCTION 56 IS THAT 103 ? OH SORRY TWO OFF UNION FACT THERE... AS FOR LAY OFF LETS SEE AROUND 125 -145 FROM ENGINE 2 SHIFT REDUCTION, DEPENDS ON WHAT LOSER UNION REP YOU ASK SO LETS SEE 56 TOOK BUYOUT SO LETS DO THE MATH IF WE REDUCE 145 AND WE TAKE OUT 56 BYE BYE'S THAT LEAVES ........89 FOR FIRST ROUND TO THE STREET... IF WE TAKE 125 AND TAKE OUT 56 BYE BYE'S IT LEAVES 69 TO THE STREET FOR FIRST ROUND OF LAYOFF'S, NOW LETS LOOK AT THE FOUNDRY THERE "EASTER BUDDY" LETS SEE 2 CORE LINE SOON GONE ABOUT 12 OR 15 UNION JOBS... THEN LETS SEE BEARING CAP LINE IS BEING TEST LETTER NOW SOOOO 10 CLEAN LINE AND 7 MOLD LINE BYE BYE WHAT'S THAT ABOUT 30 OR SO MORE UNION JOBS GONE.... THEN LETS SEE CLEANER'S BEING REPLACED BY PREMIER GROUP THATS ABOUT 25-30 MORE .. OH YEAH 2 LINE AND 0 CLEAN LINE BEING COMBINED THAT ABOUT 20 OR SO UNION JOBS THERE... THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE TRADES THEY WILL BE REDUCING AND MANY HAVE RIGHTS BACK TO PRODUCTION IF THEY HAVE TIME IN PRODUCTION JUST READ TOMCHO LETTERS, I GUESS HE SEEN THE EASTER BUNNY ALSO, ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE UNION SO MIS -INFORMATION YOU MAY LIKE TO THINK ,BUT NUMBERS DON'T LIE ALSO ASK THE UNION ABOUT THE "400 NUMBER" THE COMPANY TOLD THE UNION THEY HAVE TO GET RID OF WHO DO YOU THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE THE WALL.. WAKE UP "EASTER BUDDY" I SEE YOUR HEAD MUST BE IN THE SAND IN THE FOUNDRY. I DON'T LIKE IT ANYMORE THAN ANY ONE ELSE BUT YOU BEST BE PREPARED THIS DOES NOT EFFECT ME, BUT I WORRY ABOUT THE NEXT GENERATION UNION BROTHERS AND SISTERS, HELL THEY ARE MY RETIREMENT SOON. YOUR RIGHT I "LIED" I SAID 330 SORRY IT REALL Y WAS 400 SHOOT ME... :drop::stop: :happy feet:

Hmmm let me do the math. The actual number of buyouts is 115. 35 are trades. 120 people are in production in Plant 2. Of that 120 people, 37 took a buyout. They added 16 more to the Jag line to equal 37. 120 minus 74=46. They are gonna add at least 40 to the RFF Line do to the increase in line speed. That leaves 6 people left. As far as the Foundry, that is not volume related it is consolidation which will create a GEN or whatever they call it now. So, where the hell is your 400 people? Like I said, misinformation!

Hmmm let me do the math. The actual number of buyouts is 115. 35 are trades. 120 people are in production in Plant 2. Of that 120 people, 37 took a buyout. They added 16 more to the Jag line to equal 37. 120 minus 74=46. They are gonna add at least 40 to the RFF Line do to the increase in line speed. That leaves 6 people left. As far as the Foundry, that is not volume related it is consolidation which will create a GEN or whatever they call it now. So, where the hell is your 400 people? Like I said, misinformation!

400 is what we were told. Ask Pauly and Whitey. Ask Mark hell tell u, ask Sarge he told all of us 400.

400 by jan1 09 thats the date when ALL cleaners will be gone nationally. Over a hundred. plant 2 to 1 shift.

And the 6.2 is coming out THIS FALL and going in the f150 next spring and Ford wants up too 325K a year so TME will be on 1 shift SOON. Thats about 30 more plus only 1 mold line running.

When Romeo goes down TME will be able to maintain 2 shifts with the 4.6 running back there no doubt.

4.6 going to aluminum and 4.6 cars going to the 3.5 coming from plant 1. Plus the 4.4 diesel coming in late 09 and the 6.2=5.4 blocks production cut over 60-70%% and the 3.5 going in the f150 =another 50K.

400 easy. mostly skilled trades!!!!

REMEMBER the COA says only 24 people in the cleaning room in 09. READ IT!!!!!!!400 EASY

09 1 core line running, 1 shift on the mold line. Someone's not telling us the truth here.

OH GARY 112 YOUR NUMBERS MAKE NO SENSE!!! IF 115 TOOK THE BUYOUT AND 35 ARE TRADES THAT LEAVES 80 PRODUCTION!!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY IN PLT 2 TOOK IT ITS DONE ON SHEAR NUMBERS!!!!SO SUBTRACT 16 FOR JAG LINE THAT IS 64 PRODUCTION!! ASS FOR ADDING 40 TO THE RFF LINE WHERE THE LEAFLET ON THIS!!!!! OH THATS RIGHT JUST MORE RUMORS FROM YOU!!!! SO YOU HAVE 64 PRODUCTION PLUS HOW MANY TRADES THAT JUMP TO PRODUCTION!!!! SO GARY 112 AS FAR AS I CAN TELL YOU JUST LIKE TO BULLSH?*T AND MAKE STUFF UP JUST LIKE YOUR FATHERS GUY HAMILTON AND DENNIS PATTON!!!!!!!! AND FOR PLANT 1 IT'S GONE!!!! HOW COME IN LIMA A SUPERVISIOR AND UNION EMPLOYEE GET CAUGHT IN A MACHINE NOT LOCKED OUT AND GET NO TIME OFF? LETS SEE THE UNION BENDS OVER FOR THE COMPANY AND FOR THAT REASON ALONE PLANT 1 WILL GET ALL IT'S EQUIPMENT SHIPPED TO LIMA AND LIMA WILL BE AT 100% CAPACITY!!!!!!!!!! LATER!!

OH GARY 112 YOUR NUMBERS MAKE NO SENSE!!! IF 115 TOOK THE BUYOUT AND 35 ARE TRADES THAT LEAVES 80 PRODUCTION!!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY IN PLT 2 TOOK IT ITS DONE ON SHEAR NUMBERS!!!!SO SUBTRACT 16 FOR JAG LINE THAT IS 64 PRODUCTION!! ASS FOR ADDING 40 TO THE RFF LINE WHERE THE LEAFLET ON THIS!!!!! OH THATS RIGHT JUST MORE RUMORS FROM YOU!!!! SO YOU HAVE 64 PRODUCTION PLUS HOW MANY TRADES THAT JUMP TO PRODUCTION!!!! SO GARY 112 AS FAR AS I CAN TELL YOU JUST LIKE TO BULLSH?*T AND MAKE STUFF UP JUST LIKE YOUR FATHERS GUY HAMILTON AND DENNIS PATTON!!!!!!!! AND FOR PLANT 1 IT'S GONE!!!! HOW COME IN LIMA A SUPERVISIOR AND UNION EMPLOYEE GET CAUGHT IN A MACHINE NOT LOCKED OUT AND GET NO TIME OFF? LETS SEE THE UNION BENDS OVER FOR THE COMPANY AND FOR THAT REASON ALONE PLANT 1 WILL GET ALL IT'S EQUIPMENT SHIPPED TO LIMA AND LIMA WILL BE AT 100% CAPACITY!!!!!!!!!! LATER!!

FYI FORDSPEED....

The hourly and salary person who were in a machine not properly locked out were both promptly given 30 days off without pay. You will always be able to fix equipment. You cannot fix the loss of a life.

FYI FORDSPEED....

The hourly and salary person who were in a machine not properly locked out were both promptly given 30 days off without pay. You will always be able to fix equipment. You cannot fix the loss of a life.

I LIKE THAT ANSWER BETTER AX4NTRIPLECLUTCH', I HOPE LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN NUMBERS.

FYI FORDSPEED....

THATS GOOD NEWS THAT THEY ARE TAKING LOCKOUT SERIOUSLY IN LIMA A LOSS OF LIFE IS VERY SAD AND SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO CUT CORNERS AND FOR US IN CLEVELAND WE HAVE HAD TO MANY LIFES LOST!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow... TRULY AMAZING THE CLEVELAND SITE HAS A ELECTION COMING UP,PLANTS LOSING SHIFTS AND WE CAN'T EVEN GET A QUORUM IN THE HALL ........ HOPE OTHER HALLS ARE VOICING THERE RIGHTS AND HAVE ENOUGH MEMBERS SHOWING UP THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH UNION I REMEMBER WHEN THE HALL WAS STANDING ROOM ONLY WHEN SHOULD YOU SAY "IN THE GOOD TIMES" NOW NO ONE SHOWS UP BUT THEY COMPLAIN ALLOT IN THE PLANTS.. REMEMBER FOLKS THE STRONGEST PART OF A UNION IS ITS MEMBERS.... THAT'S ALL FOR NOW OH YEAH THE LAYOFF IS STARTING 7 ON FRIDAY 4-11 I THOUGH SOME ONE SAID NO ONE WILL GET LAID OFF JUST PUT IN THE ENGINE PLANT 1 FOR TRAINING " HAMINATOR" LIED TO YOU AGAIN AND YOU WANT HIM AS YOUR CHAIRMAN, HECK HE SPENDS MORE TIME "KNEELING" THEN STANDING.... :fan: :gang: :bowdown: :slug: I AM COUNTING THE DAYS.........OR YEARS...........