Ford Flex Grille

JimmyL57

Please Ford, do not release that new Flex with that HIDEOUS GRILLE. I hope that you have an alternative. I would not want to drive down the street looking like a throw away razor. The rest of it looks ok, and those wrap around taillights (YUK) lets go back to the rocket exhaust type (retro 60's 70's ford). If your designers need assistance email me.

Please Ford, do not release that new Flex with that HIDEOUS GRILLE. I hope that you have an alternative. I would not want to drive down the street looking like a throw away razor. The rest of it looks ok, and those wrap around taillights (YUK) lets go back to the rocket exhaust type (retro 60's 70's ford). If your designers need assistance email me.

I believe Ford may offer "custom" grilles from the factory....at least they have the 'customization' page on the Flex website. I assume this because Ford has talked about how lucrative aftermarket parts can be.

Oh god, another "I don't like it therefore it is doomed to be a failure" post.

• 2 weeks later...
I believe Ford may offer "custom" grilles from the factory....at least they have the 'customization' page on the Flex website. I assume this because Ford has talked about how lucrative aftermarket parts can be.

Wish they'd offer this for other models. Just think, you could check off the " right side up grill" option when buying a Super Duty or E-Van.

Edited by Hemiman

Wish they'd offer this for other models. Just think, you could check off the " right side up grill" option when buying a Super Duty or E-Van.

So you're saying their grilles look upside-down to you?

And maybe they will begin to offer "customization" options on other vehicles.