Mercury Capri

Not bad, I like the rear.....I think there was another Focus/Capri chop of the front you did that I liked a little bit better than this, but still not bad. Good work, Tim.

That was a quickie LOL. The horizontal bottom grill and the vertical chrome grill didn't work!

post-19198-1206834832_thumb.jpg

207549.jpg

WOW, never knew I qualified. :finger: I've had three '86 5.0 Capris. Loved those cars, especially the '85-'86s. Always thought they were a little more aggressive than the Mustangs of '85-'86.

Probably not a good idea to bring the car back. Too many iterations over the years to mean anything to anyone (Euro Capri, Fox Capri, Mazda Capri.)

WOW, never knew I qualified. :finger: I've had three '86 5.0 Capris. Loved those cars, especially the '85-'86s. Always thought they were a little more aggressive than the Mustangs of '85-'86.

Probably not a good idea to bring the car back. Too many iterations over the years to mean anything to anyone (Euro Capri, Fox Capri, Mazda Capri.)

Still have mine (86). Bought new in spring 87. Not sure what is redneck about it? I know I've hammered mine with over 600 passes at the track. Many with 150 HP nitrous kit and then a 10 PSI turbo kit (which is still on it).

http://luxjo.supermotors.net/CAPRI/DCP02799.JPG

I like it due to it being the last of the non-jelly cars, but had the EFI, 8.8, true duals, upgraded clutch, etc... that the 85's did not. That and it s' NOT a mustang (and only 3300 V-8's built in 86).

Still have mine (86). Bought new in spring 87. Not sure what is redneck about it? I know I've hammered mine with over 600 passes at the track. Many with 150 HP nitrous kit and then a 10 PSI turbo kit (which is still on it).

http://luxjo.supermotors.net/CAPRI/DCP02799.JPG

I like it due to it being the last of the non-jelly cars, but had the EFI, 8.8, true duals, upgraded clutch, etc... that the 85's did not. That and it s' NOT a mustang (and only 3300 V-8's built in 86).

Now that's nice!! What size turbo are you running?

Good work......this one makes me thing VW Golf (last gen), LOL.

Yeah, there's a bit of that in there too. I liked the quad semi-round lights in the Euro Capris....sort of BMWish. The lower grill is sort of Fiesta, but it's much more conservative....obviously.

post-19198-1207120890_thumb.jpg

Yeah, there's a bit of that in there too. I liked the quad semi-round lights in the Euro Capris....sort of BMWish. The lower grill is sort of Fiesta, but it's much more conservative....obviously.

It looks good, as I've said before....I looked at it again, maybe some chrome grille surrounds would dress it up a bit more, make it more Mercury-like?

I like the rear end in your photo but l still prefer the original shape it will take a lot of beating, Gotta say l liked all the cars that Ford built again the Ford GT and the new Mustang are just as good as original but better and with all the mod cons.

http://cars.uk.msn.com/greenmotoring/artic...umentid=1268731

03.l.jpg

01.l.jpg

Edited by Ford Jellymoulds