transfer

If Ford Motor and the UAW have stated as a main concern their interest in transfer from ACH to Ford plants,. why does the process appear to be so slow moving ? Is there another agenda? Are we perhaps witness to a corrupted or corruptive influence from within? Just questions that come to mind.

If Ford Motor and the UAW have stated as a main concern their interest in transfer from ACH to Ford plants,. why does the process appear to be so slow moving ? Is there another agenda? Are we perhaps witness to a corrupted or corruptive influence from within? Just questions that come to mind.

It's the ecomony..hard to move people in when we have too many people in the plants now...all our teams carry extras and use the go home list daily. Plus, we aren't even working a full 40 hours...actually we need to lay a shift off...in the old days that is what would have happened. Most of the plants have down weeks scheduled for the rest of the year...I've been off 4 weeks already since Christmas and we have more planned.

It's the ecomony..hard to move people in when we have too many people in the plants now...all our teams carry extras and use the go home list daily. Plus, we aren't even working a full 40 hours...actually we need to lay a shift off...in the old days that is what would have happened. Most of the plants have down weeks scheduled for the rest of the year...I've been off 4 weeks already since Christmas and we have more planned.
And with the price of gas expected to keep going up, expect your down weeks to increase as well.

AAI is short on people every day on afternoons. And we are on overtime because of the new Mazda 6 launch

AAI is short on people every day on afternoons. And we are on overtime because of the new Mazda 6 launch

You work at one of the fortunate plants...any one of us that work in the SUV/truck plants are barely surviving because of the economy....LAP, I've been told, is alternating two weeks on/off until they lose a shift in July. I work in paint/body and we are carrying an extra shift (around 300 people) and are on short work week...previously, we alternated working two on/one off-now I don't know where we are headed.

i whould like to know of the plants that need people aroud the USA anyone have a list?? maybe i can know more than 2 days before