Ford Sterling Plant

Yes I ran for one of those jobs but lost...I do not want the two retirees there but the membership voted for them also...the membership did not vote for dave neil and jerry...and btw....the reason the appointed job go to people with 30 years or more is because of your boy dooley...."you have to have wiskers" he must mean wiskers long enough to tickle his bowls.

He appointed everyone on his bowling team and a few of his girlfriends....so cmon dude what are you talking about? I could go on and on...

Jerry Payn for job security rep this guy is as old as dust...and get this...our committeeman or x committeman..because he could only handle half a term at it is going to get the quality job from what I hear....what joke...this guy has no experience and he gets everything he wants...it must pay to suck Neil Wallyns ass all day on the golf course...

Sterling please tel me your smarter than that dude.

I'm saying what they are doing is not perfect but I have not been laid off (YET). So they must be doing something Wright..... And I agree with you that the young people in this plant better start getting evolved soon. also Agree that its bull shit that worth less people keep getting appointed to jobs....But I guess when your chairman you would probably do the same thing!!!!

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snakes,

I might be one of those committemen who have been elected longer than Dave Dooley has...Oh wait that's almost all of us in the room.

So, am I jealous or just down right disgusted? :censored:

It is time for Dooley and Wallyn and Payne with Cal and Terry to take a buyout and leave after this term is up.

The same buyout they have been pumping up everyones ass for two years.

Dooley will have 50 years and be like almost 70 man, cmon....I like Dave but enough is enough. :banghead:

Bring in the next generation...these guys are just taking up space..We have a President and a Recording Secretary for the future.

The rest of the jobs need to be filled by people who have somthing to loose in all of this. Thats my opinion... :reading:

By the way. I heard that Dooley already hired one fo his relatives as a cleaner in the plant witha few others as well. Thats pretty sad...No Lottery anymore? King Dave just picks em as he chooses? :redcard:

I am just tired of the same old bs in the plant. No information for the people on the shop floor from our bargaining committee..we find out from ALan Mullullay like everyone else in the plant while they sit on info. Like the attendance policy that suppossedly know one knew anything about until we called Jeff at the local to get the answer. Don't get me started. We need a young Chairman like Jeff or someone else who will answer the phone and be seen on the shop floor as chairman should. Have plant info meetings like we used to...what we don't have floor space right?? :shades:

You should know be an ex elected person yourself. :shades:

How the hell are these people getting relatives and friends and family hired in when there are people sitting in protected status. There are people from utica and chesterfield sitting at home waiting for a call to go back to work somewhere !! But no some assholes are too busy striking deals with the company to hire more people. Shame on the fucking company for letting that happen. Especially thanks to the U.A.W. for fucking over your own brothers and sisters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohsnap::banghead::banghead:

How the hell are these people getting relatives and friends and family hired in when there are people sitting in protected status. There are people from utica and chesterfield sitting at home waiting for a call to go back to work somewhere !! But no some assholes are too busy striking deals with the company to hire more people. Shame on the fucking company for letting that happen. Especially thanks to the U.A.W. for fucking over your own brothers and sisters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohsnap::banghead::banghead:

From how I understand it from a cleaner in the plant they are making 8.00 an hour right now but the local has organized them and they will get getting ahefty increase and will be first in line to Ford jobs. After flowback jsp etc and the rest of that stuff.

From how I understand it from a cleaner in the plant they are making 8.00 an hour right now but the local has organized them and they will get getting ahefty increase and will be first in line to Ford jobs. After flowback jsp etc and the rest of that stuff.

NEVER WAS ELECTED.

IF YOU ARE SOOO UPSET WITH THE CURRENT ELECTED OFFICIALS THEN TELL THEM, NOT ME.

THEY AREN'T REQUIRED TO RETIRE.

THEY CAN WORK THERE UNTIL ALL THEIR HAIRS ARE GREY AND THEY'RE SHITTIN' OUT WORMS.

VOTE FOR SOMEONE NEW.NOMINATE SOMEONE YOU LIKE.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THOSE $8 CLEANERS.

IN A MINUTE ALL OUR JOBS WILL BE GONE.

NEVER WAS ELECTED.

IF YOU ARE SOOO UPSET WITH THE CURRENT ELECTED OFFICIALS THEN TELL THEM, NOT ME.

THEY AREN'T REQUIRED TO RETIRE.

THEY CAN WORK THERE UNTIL ALL THEIR HAIRS ARE GREY AND THEY'RE SHITTIN' OUT WORMS.

VOTE FOR SOMEONE NEW.NOMINATE SOMEONE YOU LIKE.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THOSE $8 CLEANERS.

IN A MINUTE ALL OUR JOBS WILL BE GONE.

Yeah, I am not upset at any of them really...I just want younger people taking the lead next election. Thats what I hope for. I am voting for also. I guess you may have a point. Just way toomany trades for me also...Trades is trying to run everything...it has to stop...we are the majority in production. (no offense wakeup) :hysterical:

Yeah, I am not upset at any of them really...I just want younger people taking the lead next election. Thats what I hope for. I am voting for also. I guess you may have a point. Just way toomany trades for me also...Trades is trying to run everything...it has to stop...we are the majority in production. (no offense wakeup) :hysterical:

I HERD THAT.......

I HERD THAT.......

[/quo

THE YOUNGER PEOPLE HAVE TO RUN NEXT ELECTION.

THEY HAVE TO GET THEIR NAME AND FACE OUT THERE.

IT CAN BE DONE.

DOOLEY AND THEM WILL EVENTUALLY RETIRE.

STERLING, ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BEVERLY RICHARDSON?

I KNOW THIS MUCH ABOUT HER, SHE HAS A LOT OF EXPERIENCE AND SHE CARES ABOUT THE PLANT AND WORKERS. IF SHE AND DOOLEY ARE GETTING IT ON, IT AIN'T MY BUSINESS. :shades:

I KNOW THIS MUCH ABOUT HER, SHE HAS A LOT OF EXPERIENCE AND SHE CARES ABOUT THE PLANT AND WORKERS. IF SHE AND DOOLEY ARE GETTING IT ON, IT AIN'T MY BUSINESS. :shades:

Beverly Richardson has experience????????????????????? At what coming in late and sneaking out early everyday??

She was elected Alt. Committee person 12 years ago..for 1 term.....What the hell are you talking about Snakes?

She was awarded an appointed job for what reason?????? Same for Kevin McCaully he was never elected to anything with any significant just Alt.Committee person....so cmon snakes she may be your friend but she is not worhty of that job...tell it like it is. :shades:

Beverly Richardson has experience????????????????????? At what coming in late and sneaking out early everyday??

She was elected Alt. Committee person 12 years ago..for 1 term.....What the hell are you talking about Snakes?

She was awarded an appointed job for what reason?????? Same for Kevin McCaully he was never elected to anything with any significant just Alt.Committee person....so cmon snakes she may be your friend but she is not worhty of that job...tell it like it is. :shades:

NO, NOT,MY FRIEND. SHE'S HAS 30 YEARS. ARE YOU WATCHING HER EVERY MOVE? HAVE YOU TOLD HER HOW YOU FEEL.ARE YOU WORTHY HER POSITION? I DON'T WANT HER JOB. FUCK THAT! :boring:

NO, NOT,MY FRIEND. SHE'S HAS 30 YEARS. ARE YOU WATCHING HER EVERY MOVE? HAVE YOU TOLD HER HOW YOU FEEL.ARE YOU WORTHY HER POSITION? I DON'T WANT HER JOB. FUCK THAT! :boring:

I know when she come to work and when she leaves let's just say that...I don't need to tell her how I feel. She works for Dave and Jeff not me. I just laugh at the notion that you think she has experience....30 years working at Ford is not experience....tell me what has she done snakes....?

I worked in 78 with her...for 2 years. I know Beverly...she don't like to work hard. :reading:

I know when she come to work and when she leaves let's just say that...I don't need to tell her how I feel. She works for Dave and Jeff not me. I just laugh at the notion that you think she has experience....30 years working at Ford is not experience....tell me what has she done snakes....?

I worked in 78 with her...for 2 years. I know Beverly...she don't like to work hard. :reading:

HMMM....SOUNDS LIKE A PERSONAL PROBLEM THAT YOU HAVE WITH BEVERLY. THAT'S FINE.

I WORKED IN 78 ALSO, LINE 3.FOR MICHAEL STEWART. YOU?

BACK TO THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM THAT YOU HAVE.

RUN AGAIN. STOP COMPLAINING. :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring:

NO, I'm not talking directly about her or any one else. Just talking in general..... A real lack of confidence in the appointees.

HMMM....SOUNDS LIKE A PERSONAL PROBLEM THAT YOU HAVE WITH BEVERLY. THAT'S FINE.

I WORKED IN 78 ALSO, LINE 3.FOR MICHAEL STEWART. YOU?

BACK TO THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM THAT YOU HAVE.

RUN AGAIN. STOP COMPLAINING. :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring:

Gee... There's a name I haven't heard in years!

Urkel! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

What a piece of shit that :censored: was!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like shit is going to hit the fan wright before shut down! With all the reductions from the loss of the P-415 axle shafts

(72,73),cases(74),short shafts(95),case assembly in dept.91 and not to mention all the reductions from $4.oo a gallon gas....

I think there is going to be ILO before the end of summer unless they can do a long tern tlo.......

Looks like shit is going to hit the fan wright before shut down! With all the reductions from the loss of the P-415 axle shafts

(72,73),cases(74),short shafts(95),case assembly in dept.91 and not to mention all the reductions from $4.oo a gallon gas....

I think there is going to be ILO before the end of summer unless they can do a long tern tlo.......

Sad but, true. :idea:

After shutdown the lowest 120-150 are going into a general labor pool that will fill in where needed on a daily basis. As for trades I dont know what will happen with them but the production moves came out the mouth of our local leadership. How long this lasts is anybody's guess, there are not any concrete answers and probably wont be short term. The meeting on June 13 about the truck cuts may even change things further, I dont care what seniority you have, you cant like the long term prospects of the plant. The volumes are dropping off huge and it may not be as difficult for Ford to get their axles from an outside source.

After shutdown the lowest 120-150 are going into a general labor pool that will fill in where needed on a daily basis. As for trades I dont know what will happen with them but the production moves came out the mouth of our local leadership. How long this lasts is anybody's guess, there are not any concrete answers and probably wont be short term. The meeting on June 13 about the truck cuts may even change things further, I dont care what seniority you have, you cant like the long term prospects of the plant. The volumes are dropping off huge and it may not be as difficult for Ford to get their axles from an outside source.

DO U KNOW WHAT THE SENIORITY DATE IS FOR THE GEN. POOL?

?