2009 Focus SEL 4dr. Looks Great!

jhgraves5767

If the 2009 Focus SEL 4dr. described in Wheels.Ca at http://www.wheels.ca/newVehicles/profile/248779 is going to be sold in the US, it seems to be exactly what I am looking for the replace my ZX-3 with 110,000 miles. I especially like that ESC, ABS, and heated seats are standard. The front and sides look like the new 2009 Focus coupe, so I am wondering if the back end is the same as well. It would be great if someone would post the 2009 Focus order guide, more pictures of the sedan, and full pricing so those of us who frequent this board could be informed before others on the Internet. In any event, I'm looking forward to seeing the 2009 Focus SEL when it arrives at my dealer.

If the 2009 Focus SEL 4dr. described in Wheels.Ca at http://www.wheels.ca/newVehicles/profile/248779 is going to be sold in the US, it seems to be exactly what I am looking for the replace my ZX-3 with 110,000 miles. I especially like that ESC, ABS, and heated seats are standard. The front and sides look like the new 2009 Focus coupe, so I am wondering if the back end is the same as well. It would be great if someone would post the 2009 Focus order guide, more pictures of the sedan, and full pricing so those of us who frequent this board could be informed before others on the Internet. In any event, I'm looking forward to seeing the 2009 Focus SEL when it arrives at my dealer.

The 2009 Focus Order Guide has not been released to Dealers yet. I'll upload it as soon as it's available!

It does sound like the SE with the Deluxe and Driver Packages. The only new item I saw in comparison to the 08 SE with those packages is the ESC.

Also, is that site for Canada? I saw some specs were in metric. I wonder if the series are different there.

• 2 weeks later...