2009 Focus Order Guide

ice-capades

It irks me that the Audiophile sound system is no longer a standalone option. I specifically don't want a moonroof.

Yeah; that does suck! Sorry about that!

I'm glad I ordered my 2008 SE w/ Deluxe Pkg, Driver Group, A/T, ABS, Audiophile, etc. Basically, the SEL with almost everything but the moonroof and Sirius.

Perhaps you can still order a 2008?

Yeah; that does suck! Sorry about that!

I'm glad I ordered my 2008 SE w/ Deluxe Pkg, Driver Group, A/T, ABS, Audiophile, etc. Basically, the SEL with almost everything but the moonroof and Sirius.

Perhaps you can still order a 2008?

Final scheduling for the 2008 Focus will be done tonight!

Thank you very much. When will pricing be available so I can place an order? I really want the electronic stability control so a 2008 won't do.

There's no word on how soon 2009 Focus pricing will be available. So far Ford's been releasing 2009 prices pretty soon after the order guides are released. The prices usually show up in the CONCEPS ordering system at least a week before the publish the actual price list. I'm in CONCEPS on a daily basis and will keep checking so I can let everyone know.