Popular Mechanics MKS Review

Bigbuck15

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did not just stick a LS400 in a Toyota dealership.............. and say........... "have at it !!!!"

Exactly!

Toyota couldn't do it and Hyundai is foolish if they think they can. I predict heavy rebates to move the Genesis. Otherwise, it'll be a lot queen.

Yeah, but wasn't the Cressida intended as a moderately upscale midsize as opposed to a true luxury car.

Knew a guy with a Cressida when I was a kid, it was nothing great.

Yes, it was a moderately upscale mid-size, but the 89-92 Cressida was concieved as a sort of "down-market" LS400. RWD, I6, the front end styling was even similar to the LS400s of the era.

To this day, the Cressida 3.0L I6 is one of the most silent running engines I have ever heard.

But of course, you =won't=, and therefore your opinion means less than nothing to FoMoCo. Just like all the dittoheads on AutoBlog, TTAC, etc. You ain't buying anything in the class, so what you say don't count.

I certainly can afford to buy one before your Pinto driving ass!! In my garage are two $36K plus foreign cars. In my driveway is a $25K plus American car. How many pintos are in your apartment's car port?

Post pics as soon as you get it.

Oh that's right! You won't actually buy one. You're just talking troll bullshit on a Ford board because that's how you get off. Never mind then!

Oh wow. Its the BOF Village idiot following a Jensen post. Surprise surprise......

So as soon as a person praises a car that is not nailed together by Ford, they automatically want one???

:hysterical:, you :cheerleader: get more absurd every day.

Exactly!!

It will still be the oxymoron that it is whether or not we drive it. I mean really, a Lincoln luxury car?

Fixed it for you "Buddy"

Edited by Ford??-LOL!

I am actually in the market (November) but the Lincoln is not even considered. That thing with the nasty grill and crappy taillights is just butt ugly.

Just follow the advice from TTAC:

At this point, my advice is to buy a fully-loaded Mercury Sable instead or buy something used with genuine upmarket cachet.