Sub pay at dtp

Does anyone have any idea when we will receive our sub pay from the week of june 16 that we were laid off? Its only been a month now!

If you have already recieved your unemployment payment and it has been a month and you still have not recieved your sub call 1-313-322-7433 that is the Rouge Site sub office you will need to leave a mesage and Sue should get back to you.

Does anyone have any idea when we will receive our sub pay from the week of june 16 that we were laid off? Its only been a month now!

Should be sometime this week.

Layoff week of June 16th

Can't call MARVIN til the week of June 30th.

If ya worked C-crew; extra delay as the UIA has to send Ford what ya claimed as earnings for Sunday June 15th and Ford has to manually put that(earnings) info in.

Just got my subpay stub for deposit on 7/21. C crew. I've heard sub will come a little quicker since we are not going to be claiming anymore sundays.

Edited by sez

I recieved my sub pay today, July 19, but it won't be deposited until Monday, July 21.

I also recieved my sub pay today to be deposited on 7-21. I also have a question about when we claim our first two weeks of layoff starting after shutdown. This is for people on C crew or were on C crew. Do we have to claim any Sunday pay for the first week of layoff starting 7-20? Like vacation pay for that day since we would have worked, or claim nothing because there is no more C crew as of 6-30?

I also recieved my sub pay today to be deposited on 7-21. I also have a question about when we claim our first two weeks of layoff starting after shutdown. This is for people on C crew or were on C crew. Do we have to claim any Sunday pay for the first week of layoff starting 7-20? Like vacation pay for that day since we would have worked, or claim nothing because there is no more C crew as of 6-30?

Won't be able to call MARVIN til week of August 4th. Actual layoff doesn't begin til Mon June 21 but good question on the claiming of Sun July 20th.

If we do have to claim Sun July 20, that's pretty F'd up.

If by some chance we do have to claim Sun July 20 it would be for 10 holiday only. No shift premium.

Edited by WXM69

No you do not claim sunday when you call marvin. All vacation time is monday through friday, unless you actually worked on sunday. Which I am assuming that you did not, so no one has to claim sunday.

Again according to the number I gave earlier ( the Rouge Site Sub Office) if you filed in any state other than Virginia and it has been more than 3 weeks (allow 4 weeks for Virginia unemployment claims ) something is wrong and you need to call that number.

I called the Rouge Sub Office today. Voice greeting said that you can/have to wait up to 3wks(4 if filing from Va) before receiving your Sub Pay from the date that you received you uneployment check. Anything earlier and they will not return your phone call. Guess I'll give it till Sat the 26th before I raise a stink.

Edited by WXM69