Out of zone

jjt4433

I work at dtp and live in Toledo, OH. If I signed up for Lima would I get the $45,000 if I don't move and just commuted from toledo to lima?

It depends on how many miles your new plant is away from your old plant.I think/guess it has to be over 50 miles.Good-Luck

It depends on how many miles your new plant is away from your old plant.I think/guess it has to be over 50 miles.Good-Luck

Yes over 50 miles from plant to plant and you are eligible. Where you live makes no difference. Also, used to be you had to move to get the 45k moving allowance but now you do not have to move but you only get 30. Not sure if the 45k option still exists or not. Good Luck hope they move some trades soon as well I am tired of JSP.

From what is said Chicago has 600 plus temps,Line speed reduction will cut about 200 and they are wanting 394 transfers,so that will cut the rest.....All cuts will be made with temps not full timers!!!

This is the month of August ya know,FORD is not going to pay you to transfer somewhere to work you a month.....

Are you sure? This is Ford were talking about