National Contract Books ?????

pg1

Anyone get a National contract book yet??????? . Sure is taking a long time to get them printed .

You must be new....they will be printed by Nov. Same as every contract. They have to proof read several times once changes are made. Once proof read, changes are then get sent back to the printer, the printer then re- prints and then sent back, the whole thing has to be re-proof read to make sure no other mistakes and if so then it is s ent back and the whole process is done again and again. If you are looking for something specific you can contact your Local Union and they have a copy of the white pages!!!

You must be new....they will be printed by Nov. Same as every contract. They have to proof read several times once changes are made. Once proof read, changes are then get sent back to the printer, the printer then re- prints and then sent back, the whole thing has to be re-proof read to make sure no other mistakes and if so then it is s ent back and the whole process is done again and again. If you are looking for something specific you can contact your Local Union and they have a copy of the white pages!!!

why are they wasting all that paper? the first page tells me all i need to know. it goes a little something like this....."ford motor company reserves the right to run its business the way it sees best fit" or something along those lines. that tells me the rest of the contract is a piece of shit because ford is gonna do what ford wants to do. just my thoughts

why are they wasting all that paper? the first page tells me all i need to know. it goes a little something like this....."ford motor company reserves the right to run its business the way it sees best fit" or something along those lines. that tells me the rest of the contract is a piece of shit because ford is gonna do what ford wants to do. just my thoughts

Always so bitter..........why don't you take a nice big sip of that Ole pappy Van Winkle you have down there and chill out a little bro?

pappy%20van%20winkle%2020.jpg

Always so bitter..........why don't you take a nice big sip of that Ole pappy Van Winkle you have down there and chill out a little bro?

pappy%20van%20winkle%2020.jpg

well....when you have been "held down" by the union while the company "dry fucks you in the ass" there tends to be a little bitterness. i apologize......

Doesn't sound like you need one!!

Well its pretty sad alot of basic info that people have questions about would be in there contract book that they dont have.

Captain i dont remember it ever taking this long to get a book we shoulda had them before shutdown.

Again, you local committee has the blue book with all the changes!! It has always taken this long....how long you been in the BIG 3?? It has always taken this long!! I think that the 99 contract took 2 yrs to print!! It had a lot of new stuff in it...same as this one!

Again, you local committee has the blue book with all the changes!! It has always taken this long....how long you been in the BIG 3?? It has always taken this long!! I think that the 99 contract took 2 yrs to print!! It had a lot of new stuff in it...same as this one!

I also have the blue book Captain but not everyone does, thats runs into another problem with going to you're local have you been transfered lately ? well allot in DTP have and allot of people should not have to drive 2 hours round trip for simple questions to be answered that they should be able to look up themselves.

I don't remember it taking 2 years for the 99 contract I will take you at you're word , it simply should not take that long.

To the person that asked about the Adobe version go to soldiers of solidarity website even they have it on there boards :banghead: