Two Ford cars may come to dead end at CAP

jrboatin

Those poor people that are moving out their will find out

As i was saying the people that decide to leave and go out their will find out just like i did when i came here from VA, only to be out on ILO..after 1 year of work. I hope that doesn't happen to anyone else because that was enough to push me over the edge. Those crooked dick bastards are trying to get rid of everyone they can that makes $28 an hr and replace with the two tier wages. Just when i think i got um right where i want them ," bam" they fucked me again. How long can i collect for on ILO??

As i was saying the people that decide to leave and go out their will find out just like i did when i came here from VA, only to be out on ILO..after 1 year of work. I hope that doesn't happen to anyone else because that was enough to push me over the edge. Those crooked dick bastards are trying to get rid of everyone they can that makes $28 an hr and replace with the two tier wages. Just when i think i got um right where i want them ," bam" they fucked me again. How long can i collect for on ILO??

42 weeks @ 95% and then the company is forced to put you into JSP.

Agreed, 100%. I love my Montego, and I can't imagine too many L-M dealers being totally happy with this new approach to Mercury.

Personally, I really like the FiveHundred/Taurus/Montego/Sable; it's a sweet sedan!

Apparently, the bean counters figure it costs more to market and sell the Sable/Taurus X than we make on them.

If the honchos are serious about Mercury surviving, we need to get the brand new product---and soon!

i love my taurus x, it's a 08. i have a bad back and had to give up my bronco and pick up, too hard to get in and out of. ford is making a big mistake with this cross over. they want to sell the flex, more money and profit. i'm averging 19.9 miles combined milage. this is a very nice unit. ford just doen not advertise it. such a waste.

• 2 weeks later...
Agreed, 100%. I love my Montego, and I can't imagine too many L-M dealers being totally happy with this new approach to Mercury.

Great vehicles, just missed on exterior design. I also had a Limited 05 Freestyle AWD, mpg sucked, 17 on highway. My old man has an 05 Montego Premier AWD and pulls 28-30 mpg, why such a mpg gap between the two? Had it checked out and everything was fine, so they said. Drive an Edge now, 24 mpg hwy.

I have a 07 Freestyle FWD. Average about 21 mpg with mostly city driving, with about 27 - 29 mpg on longer trips. This is flat out the best mileage you can get in a 7 passenger vehicle. (with limited research on my part)

The vehicle drives great, much better than a minivan. It just needs a better marketing plan.