Buyouts

Livonia

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone heard anything about the Buyouts? We are going in to the third week and still no word at Livionia.

Figured somebody might have heard something.

At AAI buyouts should have begun July 28.Labor still has no information .Still the same stupid Ford team in charge that's leading this company to bankruptcy.

Edited by skeptic

I talked to Nick the prez at DTP last week and was told after wed of this week. As far as he knew same packages.

Same current buyouts paks offered again equals same dismal response from employees! I know

company is hurting but if they want tons out they must once and for all step up amount offered!..

then they can hire all the 14.50 p/hr ppl they want and wall street will be thrilled! :reading:

Just talked to Nick, said they had a big meeting with all rouge site chairmen and FoMoCo, they are rolling the packages out next week. (yeah, ok they have been saying next week for a month) But he did say they are mailing a postcard to everyone.

At least that's something. Local 182 and labor at Livonia are useless.

Thank's

Are they scared they won't have enough people to return to DTP when they start back up if they offer buyouts at DTP!!!!
Could it be limited buyouts to the plants that will be closing or downsized. Was told that the 3rd shift will be returning to DTP. Maybe no buyouts for us at DTP since we will need people and there are still enough high senority people that will retire soon.

Could it be limited buyouts to the plants that will be closing or downsized. Was told that the 3rd shift will be returning to DTP. Maybe no buyouts for us at DTP since we will need people and there are still enough high senority people that will retire soon.

Where did you hear this about limited buyouts? I have been calling Nick every week and he has a new excuse every week! Finally called international and am waiting for a return phone call. Will probably be waiting for a looooong time :banghead: .

If they offered $180k i would be gone...they will not get jack w/these $100k paks...

offer the right amount and ppl will line up to leave! Then they can hire all the $14

p/hr ppl they can find. :reading:

I will gladly take the 100k and walk :happy feet: , just tell me where to sign up!

Where did you hear this about limited buyouts? I have been calling Nick every week and he has a new excuse every week! Finally called international and am waiting for a return phone call. Will probably be waiting for a looooong time :banghead: .

I will gladly take the 100k and walk :happy feet: , just tell me where to sign up!

U will get ur shot @ the $100k again dont worry......it was offered twice b4 and

im sure many more times to come.....$14 p/hr plus limited benefits and no

pension is too enticing for them not to try thinning ranks of us high pd

ppl. :reading:

International called me back, guy named Mike O'Block (sp?) Said "No buyout packages are currently being offered" I asked about the union telling use the packages would be rolled out on Jul 28. He said they shouldn't have said that, that was pretty optimistic :doh: . So I guess 600 dosen't have a clue what the hell they are doing. Way to go douche bags! :rant:

International called me back, guy named Mike O'Block (sp?) Said "No buyout packages are currently being offered" I asked about the union telling use the packages would be rolled out on Jul 28. He said they shouldn't have said that, that was pretty optimistic :doh: . So I guess 600 dosen't have a clue what the hell they are doing. Way to go douche bags! :rant:

Ur surprised? Like i said, there will be more buyouts coming its inevitable.............just relax and enjoy

ur pd vacation. :reading:

Now when I called 1A I was told there were some issues that needed to be resolved.

There were articles in various papers where it has stated buyouts were being offered again.

http://www.ohio.com/business/25746319.html

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...80344&imw=Y

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic...0405/1148/rss25

Something's fishy...

Edited by WXM69

It appears that some plants are being offered packages. Check out yourjobconnection.org

They have the packages listed there for Kentucky, Indiana and southern Ohio. Nothing for Michigan and Northern Ohio, but they are listed so I'm hoping info will be avalible soon.

If they offered $180k i would be gone...they will not get jack w/these $100k paks...

offer the right amount and ppl will line up to leave! Then they can hire all the $14

p/hr ppl they can find. :reading:

I would be right behind ya.Let somebody else deal with all the rules.Like the military.