2008 Mustang Bullitt

SageFord

Dear Ford, I would like to purchase a leftover 08 bullitt which are collecting dust on dealers lots across the st louis region. Please add a rebate and I will be a buyer. I love the cars but there needs to be some sort of incentive since i believe they are slightly overprices for content. My dealer said he even has dealer cash on the GT500 but not the bullitt. Does this make sense?

Help me continue being a loyal ford buyer, or i may have to get an Infiniti G37 coupe.

SageFord

Dear Ford, I would like to purchase a leftover 08 bullitt which are collecting dust on dealers lots across the st louis region. Please add a rebate and I will be a buyer. I love the cars but there needs to be some sort of incentive since i believe they are slightly overprices for content. My dealer said he even has dealer cash on the GT500 but not the bullitt. Does this make sense?

Help me continue being a loyal ford buyer, or i may have to get an Infiniti G37 coupe.

SageFord

go ahead.........

Is the dealer with the left-over '08 Bullitt still demanding sticker or more for it?

I would think that as with any '08 left-over, a dealer will mark it down appropriately, making a rebate a moot point.

Edited by Walt

Why all this bitching just cause im looking for a rebate. You would too, its a supply and demand issue. There isnt enough buyers for the bullitt when you see at least 15 bullitts left just in the st louis area alone and the 09's are rolling in. Im not looking for the 5,000 currently on the GT's just a couple grand rebate plus invoice. The G37's are heavily discounted as well.

We're not the ones writing letters to Ford executives to try to haggle with them. Take it up with a dealer. If the dealer wants to unload the car, they'll give you a deal.

It's a limited production, special edition car. You either pay the premium for your precious exclusivity, or you don't.

We're not the ones writing letters to Ford executives to try to haggle with them. Take it up with a dealer. If the dealer wants to unload the car, they'll give you a deal.

It's a limited production, special edition car. You either pay the premium for your precious exclusivity, or you don't.

Dear Ford. i need a new pacifier and my diaper is clogged...whoops.....MOMMY!

Why all this bitching just cause im looking for a rebate. You would too, its a supply and demand issue. There isnt enough buyers for the bullitt when you see at least 15 bullitts left just in the st louis area alone and the 09's are rolling in. Im not looking for the 5,000 currently on the GT's just a couple grand rebate plus invoice. The G37's are heavily discounted as well.

but you must be special....write Ford and ask why they cant be discounted 50% and then tell them they have a buyer for sure....

I also want free gas for a yrear...I have written to Shell, Chevron and Arco...whomever says yes will get my business.....

If he buys this car he gets the NEW Limcolm LS another member mentioned he found on some dealers lot still for free. And a discount for doing them the favor of taking the Mustang off of their lot. They will even throw in floor mats and a pine tree air freshener in Highland Green.

If he buys this car he gets the NEW Limcolm LS another member mentioned he found on some dealers lot still for free. And a discount for doing them the favor of taking the Mustang off of their lot. They will even throw in floor mats and a pine tree air freshener in Highland Green.

and add a GT500 engine free of charge with the Supersnake upgrade....Labor day special only though......

Some dealers take X-Plan. Give them a call. Either they discount them or eat them for dinner. Their choice.

eat em...oh yeah they are as common as dirt......? labor day special was............ZIPPO...what is up with you yo yos that expect incentives and "please take my car off my lot" rebates and kick backs on LIMITED PRODUCTION CARS???????.......ask your gardner to mow your yard for free while you are at it.........

eat em...oh yeah they are as common as dirt......? labor day special was............ZIPPO...what is up with you yo yos that expect incentives and "please take my car off my lot" rebates and kick backs on LIMITED PRODUCTION CARS???????.......ask your gardner to mow your yard for free while you are at it.........

:hysterical::hysterical: :happy feet: :hysterical::hysterical:

SageFord

If $1000 is the difference between you getting the car you want or settling for the G37, save the other 30K and go find a used Daewoo. A 3-5% discount is not going to make me settle for something I do not want.

Deanh, why all the hate towards people looking for incentives? Im just looking for the best value for my dollar.. Wouldnt you be pissed if you bought one these and rebates came the next week. I work hard for my money.

Seriously, for pretty much the same money, or less you can have a car that stands out. A rare car. It's special, not some chick car. When you pull into a gas station, do you really think anybody's gonna care about the G37? The Bullitt will draw crowds BECAUSE it's rare. Not to mention the Bullitt is already an amazing value. You won't find a review of the car that doesn't score aces, and it's only a couple thousand dollar package. Man up. Don't settle. Depending on equipment, you should be able to buy a Bullitt that stickers UNDER $30,000, and it's almost got the performance of the Shelby GT ($40k+) with just as much exclusivity, power, a better ride and exhaust note, plus you have almost NO shot at the guy next door having one. In twenty years, are you gonna have more fun bragging about your Bullitt, or an Infinity? If you don't appreciate the value, or exclusivity that is the Bullitt, mybe you're just looking at the wrong car.

If he really wanted the best value for his dollar he should just get the standard GT. oh wait, thats not EXCLUSIVE enough? man up, pay up and just buy the Bullitt if thats what you want. otherwise, spend MORE money to get the Infiniti which isnt nearly as cool of a car. Its a nice car for sure, but it certainly trades testosterone for a manicure.