who is in gen and # prod and trades/

chriper

what im hoping for ,is this since the co. or the union wont tell us the number of people in gen at each place either prod or trade we can use this thread to talk to each other,tell each other what that number is,so we all can use maybe as a tool to help us think about what we have to do with bids,i know the powers that be will say why are you listening to anything on bon it is all lies ,but you know what,, they arent helping us make life altering decisions,by help i mean facts,facts are numbers thats math,math doesnt lie,i dont care how you try to skew it ,in the end 1 and 1 is two,etc,,etc,and all of the union in your plant who says no one reads bon ,,well if no one reads it why are they wasting their breath and your time saying that ????lets get real why would these same people run around your plant ranting and raving about how their name is on here if no one reads it?? why would int reps laugh at the local hierachy when there are all at black lake???gee for a lot of people not reading this ,everyone sure seems to talk about this,

what im hoping for ,is this since the co. or the union wont tell us the number of people in gen at each place either prod or trade we can use this thread to talk to each other,tell each other what that number is,so we all can use maybe as a tool to help us think about what we have to do with bids,i know the powers that be will say why are you listening to anything on bon it is all lies ,but you know what,, they arent helping us make life altering decisions,by help i mean facts,facts are numbers thats math,math doesnt lie,i dont care how you try to skew it ,in the end 1 and 1 is two,etc,,etc,and all of the union in your plant who says no one reads bon ,,well if no one reads it why are they wasting their breath and your time saying that ????lets get real why would these same people run around your plant ranting and raving about how their name is on here if no one reads it?? why would int reps laugh at the local hierachy when there are all at black lake???gee for a lot of people not reading this ,everyone sure seems to talk about this,

100 ILO at KTP, rest of plant rotating down weeks. Don't know about trades

Originally at Livonia, there were 22 in ILO, 320 in gen,, then another 120-150 added to gen. After the postings and some of our fine high seniority folks who already had a job, left to goto wayne and elswhere, they called some people back off of the gen pool. I do not know the number, say 100 or less. which still leaves around 320+ in gen and ILO

Edited by pillsbarry

I have aimportant question, you you people say ILO do you mean ILO or JSP? and if you mean ILO how and why does the Co. have some plants with people on ILO and some with JSP? can they do that? I am 1 of the 230+ people in JSP and Rawsonville.

The company can do that. Whether or not you are in jsp depends on the reason you are not working. Dearborn is not working because nobody is buying trucks. Rawsonville people are not working because they decided to give our work to someone else. The ilo people will go into jsp once their unemployment runs out. I think it is 42 or 48 weeks.

I have aimportant question, you you people say ILO do you mean ILO or JSP? and if you mean ILO how and why does the Co. have some plants with people on ILO and some with JSP? can they do that? I am 1 of the 230+ people in JSP and Rawsonville.

ILO= volume reduction VS JSP =sourcing actions

oh yes your absolutly right if all trades go back it's nov 98 maybe some in oct,i think maybe they might wait now till buyouts are done but who knows.

this is why i started this thread , no one is telling us the numbers,they have them how can they not?are we to believe that this co, and union is so mismanaged that they cant give us a simple number and location!!! we can do it on here and we arent paid to represent us.So what does that tell you about those who are? raws has 329 total 229 prod 100 trades as always this goes up almost weekly,when 3g/4g alternator is done.approx 3 to 4 weeks ..add about 200 more to that.that has been the problem all along ,we all knew this was coming ,its in the last nat. contract, that our plant chairman was a nat. neg on, we were all told we had to leave raws last year ,,to make way for 14 dollar help, read your new nat aggreement its in there. so the price of gas wasnt a result of our downturn,thats why the last round of by outs happened, was to make room for us and sterling in the system,what screwed all things up was the price of gas,suddenly everyone was laying people off and there was no place to go,but what really hurt us was bids for 400 plus prod and trades came out in mar{those as a result of by outs i was talking about}.Guess what? we literally had no one in gen .i know you are thinking we were caught with our pants down!.But how could this be ?when our chairman was a national negiotator!!How about it was also election time ?He wanted that $200,000 a yr job, so he walked around the plant telling everyone no worry ,vote for me ,you wont lose your job ,maybe a tlo and when they were tlo'd he said see i saved your job vote for me....guess what ? 2 weeks after the election first hundred hit jsp....and now you know the rest of the story!!!!!! :stats:

this is why i started this thread , no one is telling us the numbers,they have them how can they not?are we to believe that this co, and union is so mismanaged that they cant give us a simple number and location!!! we can do it on here and we arent paid to represent us.So what does that tell you about those who are? raws has 329 total 229 prod 100 trades as always this goes up almost weekly,when 3g/4g alternator is done.approx 3 to 4 weeks ..add about 200 more to that.that has been the problem all along ,we all knew this was coming ,its in the last nat. contract, that our plant chairman was a nat. neg on, we were all told we had to leave raws last year ,,to make way for 14 dollar help, read your new nat aggreement its in there. so the price of gas wasnt a result of our downturn,thats why the last round of by outs happened, was to make room for us and sterling in the system,what screwed all things up was the price of gas,suddenly everyone was laying people off and there was no place to go,but what really hurt us was bids for 400 plus prod and trades came out in mar{those as a result of by outs i was talking about}.Guess what? we literally had no one in gen .i know you are thinking we were caught with our pants down!.But how could this be ?when our chairman was a national negiotator!!How about it was also election time ?He wanted that $200,000 a yr job, so he walked around the plant telling everyone no worry ,vote for me ,you wont lose your job ,maybe a tlo and when they were tlo'd he said see i saved your job vote for me....guess what ? 2 weeks after the election first hundred hit jsp....and now you know the rest of the story!!!!!! :stats:

if you doubt my word,simply walk out to bldg2 where jsp is held and simply ask,what they were told earlier this year by whoever and what really happened, no mudslinging just simple fact,no swearing ,just sadness,lies have been told!!!and level i truly respect your contractual knowledge ,but why didnt you bump this thread????

Edited by chriper

if you doubt my word,simply walk out to bldg2 where jsp is held and simply ask,what they were told earlier this year by whoever and what really happened, no mudslinging just simple fact,no swearing ,just sadness,lies have been told!!!and level i truly respect your contractual knowledge ,but why didnt you bump this thread????

once again,this thread is for all of us to inform each other since co. or our glorious union wont !!whats so hard about the question about total number of people in jsp and breakdown by prod and trade classifaction??They can count beans to the tenth of a penny about if any part of a car makes money,but the cant keep track of there employees?? im thinking if hr or the union dont want to give us all a total educated number my question is why?

how many more?? what have you heard??

another 120 prod go into jsp approx oct 18 give or take a few days when alternators balances out and ceases production,all production is to be told this thursday if there sen. date keeps them in a job.. ratio of prod to skilled to hit jsp is 3 to 1 so add 40 skilled to that number,and remember once you leave raws you cant go back ,we are like sterling ,slated for 14 dollar help not us common folk :censored::censored: , but thank god our plant chair ,,joel is still gonna be there after all he was one of the nat. neg who wrote this contract, :banghead::banghead::banghead:

another 120 prod go into jsp approx oct 18 give or take a few days when alternators balances out and ceases production,all production is to be told this thursday if there sen. date keeps them in a job.. ratio of prod to skilled to hit jsp is 3 to 1 so add 40 skilled to that number,and remember once you leave raws you cant go back ,we are like sterling ,slated for 14 dollar help not us common folk :censored::censored: , but thank god our plant chair ,,joel is still gonna be there after all he was one of the nat. neg who wrote this contract, :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Not true, they can return to Rawsonville. They have to offer RTBU to the employees laid off or in JSP if they some from Rawsonville or Sterling, otherwise they cannot hire entry level workers. It is the national contract.

Not true, they can return to Rawsonville. They have to offer RTBU to the employees laid off or in JSP if they some from Rawsonville or Sterling, otherwise they cannot hire entry level workers. It is the national contract.

dude raws or ster wont be offered ,and if you take money and leave zone,try reading again,and if you read what i said earlier we have no work ,all of our work is trans of ops from other plants ,all in jsp are low sen,its sad but true and all ..i hope im wrong but any one who can explain to me , how raws and sterling are going to be,when ford and the uaw slated us 100%14 dollar plants???im just asking this ,cause guess im dumb ,boats loads of people sat around tables for months just to figure out only way to keep these 2 plants ,was to make special considerations for them,,,ie 14 dollar and your telling me go to jsp sit and next year you will be back,when evertyone tells us that all new work that maybe, or might be bid for us is at 14 dollar only,gee i guess my future is bright ,,thank you

Edited by chriper