obama calls Palen a pig

truckster

... and you wonder why ford hasn't been builing f-150's for almost 3 months ,thats alot of profits ford could of made. This is the job of the president appoint the right people to help you run this country not about of crooks.

So save me bullshit that this is all ford own doing!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree this isn't all Fords fault but the idea that we would still be building F-150's if only the Democrats were in charge is laughable.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are attractive, you like to be referred to as "hot". If you are not, then you do not like it when other women are referred to as hot. I don't understand it, but that is how women are. Men don't care what you call them, just as long as you don't call them too late for supper.

No doubt, I am getting a little hungry.

I agree this isn't all Fords fault but the idea that we would still be building F-150's if only the Democrats were in charge is laughable.

If gas prices were still low f-150's would be selling you jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it that hard to understand that if there was no spectulators in the oil market that oil would of never went to $148 a barrel which means gas would of never went to over $4.00 a gallon.You can not sit here and tell me that ford would not be selling more F-150 if gas stayed under $3.00 a gallon.

EVERYONE ELSE CAN UNDERSTAND THIS JUST NOT YOUR IGNORANT ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BY the way if the republicans would go after the spectulators I would gladly give them there due!! But that is just not the case they don't sponsor any bills and if it makes it to bush veto's them. So who should I blame the ones that are trying to fix the problem or the republicans that are resisting.

MULE WHY DONT YOU JUST GO TO THIS SITE AND READ UP AND TRY TO TELL ME THE REPUBLICANS ARE STILL TRYIN TO KEEP OIL PRICES DOWN AND WITH A STRAIGHT FACE!!!!

http://capwiz.com/sosnow/issues/bills/

BY the way if the republicans would go after the spectulators I would gladly give them there due!! But that is just not the case they don't sponsor any bills and if it makes it to bush veto's them. So who should I blame the ones that are trying to fix the problem or the republicans that are resisting.

MULE WHY DONT YOU JUST GO TO THIS SITE AND READ UP AND TRY TO TELL ME THE REPUBLICANS ARE STILL TRYIN TO KEEP OIL PRICES DOWN AND WITH A STRAIGHT FACE!!!!

http://capwiz.com/sosnow/issues/bills/

Well... both you and the web site you referenced both conveniently ignore the discussion that's been going on in congress for the last few months. The Democrats have said "speculators are the whole problem and you're not going to increase domestic oil and gas production" ..." we have a planet to save"... basically the "we run the show here and it's my way or nothing".

The Republicans have said they will not support this kind of legislation unless we allow more domestic production so...

One of the bills you referenced is a Republican bill to study the effects of these proposals, that's just plain smart because some of the provisions in those bills have the potential to seriously impact our oil supply in a negative way.

Domestic oil production is half what it was just a few decades ago and the Democrats would have you believe that that has no bearing on whats going on.... since support for the Democrats has been dropping they're starting to make noises like they'll agree to "some" increase in domestic production but it's mostly just show.

Edited by mulewright

You can not sit here and tell me that ford would not be selling more F-150 if gas stayed under $3.00 a gallon.

I agree 100% that we would be selling more if gas prices stay lower but I am also well aware of which party has been and is still trying to do everything they can to raise gas prices. It was only a year ago that our own John Dingle was trying to pass a additional 50 cent per gallon gas tax and was lambasted by his own party for being in the pockets of the auto companies.

Don't let facts get in the way of a good rant. The truth is that Bush should have vetoed a ton of spending and did not. He just let those idiots in Congress spend money like it was coming out of some body else's pocket...

sure bush vetoed only 1 bill before the dems got into a majority..........these were his republican buddies who would send it and he'd pass it however after the dems got into a position to bring bills to his desk it was veto after veto. only time will tell if the dems will do the same however the rest is history as they say and the one way street that the gop brought to wash. has to be dismantled hopefully for the good of all.

Edited by macattack

If you are attractive, you like to be referred to as "hot". If you are not, then you do not like it when other women are referred to as hot. I don't understand it, but that is how women are. Men don't care what you call them, just as long as you don't call them too late for supper.

You are so ignorant.

Can you imagine the outrage from women and the liberal media if McCain said the same thing? It would be a whole different story then. We would never hear the end of it. I hope that the female swing vote swings to the right after this debaucle.

In Canada, we are going to the polls in October. It looks like a Conservative majority government is going to happen. I am looking forward to continued good relations with the US Republican administration. The Liberal disaster is far behind us now.

McCain has used this phrase many times, it is a typical old boys club phrase, so get off it,if McCain can use it, it's okay but not for Obama? BS .... this was not directed at Palin, spin city

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufYTOxJC28U...feature=related

• 2 weeks later...