Mercury Voga

Has anybody seen the Cadillac TV spot for the CTS with the 30-something who asks, "When you turn your car on, does it return the favor?" It's all opinion, but I love the ad, and I'd love to put a run in her stockings, so to speak. :)

THAT...we do agree on!

:yup:

That's Kate Walsh. She used to be on "Gey's Anantomy" and is now on "Private Practice".

kate_walsh.jpg

I already loved the new CTS. That commercial is the icing on the cake!

Getting slightly back on track...my Mother has spent a few weeks with the Mariner and likes it better than her MKZ. She says the Mariner is more solid and feels peppier (I assume the tow package has something to do with that). The stereo is great, I'm amazed by Ford's audio systems, they all sound 10x better without spending the extra money on a super-duper optional system. My Dad bought anew Fusion and I'm amazed by the Audio system that came in that thing. Everything you buy from Ford right now is going to be much better than you've had, I gruantee it! They have made HUGE strides in just 2 years time, they have really improved all the features which further boost their value quotient.

The D30 was a bit noisier than the D35 off the line, but you can control it if you apply the throttle smartly. All D30s behave better if you gradually apply the throttle through the first set of gears. Most people stomp on the pedal and make the transmission do all the work and then it sounds less refined. This D30 is much better than the D30 from 1996-2007. It does remind me more of the D30 from the Lincoln LS, the only D30 I ever liked driving.

Edited by BORG