Suzuki Truck

ANTAUS

Why?

Guess this is good for Nissan, being they'll get more production out of their Frontier. Then again it could be bad for Nissan, as this could steal some of their Frontier sales.

Same goes for Suzuki. Do they really need to release a truck with the way the market and fuel prices are today? Will it sell or will people still opt for the Nissan badge?

Wow. Talk about answering a question nobody asked. Could Suzuki pick a worse time to introduce a pickup?

I partially agree with you on that. I think it's a horrid time to introduce a rebadge of someone else's truck.

However, I don't see why Suzuki didn't produce their own actual compact pickup off of one of their SUVs, (note: i said actual compact pickup) maybe even unibody, mighta had some potential, along as they didn't go "midsize" with it.

Did Ford give up trying to compete with the Ridgeline and cancel the SportTrac? Haven't seen a Sporttrac in forever? :reading:

Impossible to say. Ford combines Sport Trac sales with Explorer sales. I still see Sport Tracs here and there. Of course, using the Sport Trac's extremely slow sales to defend the Ridgeline's only slightly less slow sales isn't exactly a solid defense, is it?