ACORN & Voter Fraud

Lately, the group ACORN has been investigated in several states for illegal voter registration activities. (Typical left-wing Democrat shit: Like registering names multiple times, unverified addresses of homeless people, dead people, etc...) And isn't this the same group that is pushing hard to get Obama elected?

In Las Vegas, investigators executed a search warrant recently and found falsified registration documents including several Dallas Cowboys football players that were illegally registered.

Why isn't this being reported on a widespread basis?

I THINK ACORN'S NUTS ARE ABOUT TO GET CRUSHED! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Let's face it, the 3 major networks now are Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC. Nobody watches CBS, ABC, or NBC for news anymore.

I just wonder how many more ACORN branches are going to be investigated. This time I think the FBI might get involved and that could definitely spell trouble for Obama's supporters big time! :happy feet:

I just wonder how many more ACORN branches are going to be investigated. This time I think the FBI might get involved and that could definitely spell trouble for Obama's supporters big time! :happy feet:

Yes, regardless of who is reporting it, this is no doubt a major problem. I do recall reading that after an audit of ACORN voter registrations in Washington state in the last election, only 6 of some 2000 registrations they submitted were found to be valid. That's just staggering.

Yes, regardless of who is reporting it, this is no doubt a major problem. I do recall reading that after an audit of ACORN voter registrations in Washington state in the last election, only 6 of some 2000 registrations they submitted were found to be valid. That's just staggering.

So, that would mean that 99.7% were fraudulent.

This appears on their homepage:

baea967b85.jpg

Missouri officials suspect fake voter registration (AP)

There are more registered voters in Indianapolis/Marion County than people who live there that are eligible to vote.

Edited by RangerM

Wasn't ACORN in the first draft for the $700 bil bail out?

Section 110 of the CURRENT bill (THIS IS THE ONE THAT PASSED):

(1) IN GENERAL--To the extent that the Federal property manager holds, owns, or controls mortgages, mortgage backed securities, and other assets ecured by residential real estate, including multifamily housing, the Federal property manager shall implement a plan that seeks to maximize assistance for homeowners and use its authority to encourage the servicers of the underlying mortgages, and considering net present value to the taxpayer, to take advantage of the HOPE for Homeowners Program under section 257 of the National Housing Act or other available programs to minimize foreclosures.

(2) MODIFICATIONS--In the case of a residential mortgage loan, modifications made under paragraph (1) may include-

( A ) reduction in interest rates;

( B ) reduction of loan principal; and

( C ) other similar modifications.

Guess what types of services that ACORN provides:

If you are behind on your loan, a housing counselor may be able to intervene on your behalf with your lender in order to come to a resolution that will ultimately bring your loan current. Our HELP program has established relationships with 43 major lenders in the U.S. in order to better serve our clients in getting their loans out of foreclosure. Last year, we assisted over 4800 families in working out repayment plans, forbearance plans, loan modifications, refinances and partial claims, which allowed these families to keep the equity that they built in their homes!!!
Edited by RangerM

Acorn isn't mentioned by name and there are many non-profit groups that provide similar services.

Agreed, but how many of them have Acorn's reputation?

Do you believe, given what we've learned lately about Acorn.....

Possible, some officials say likely, voter fraud in:

Connecticut

Missouri

Nevada

Ohio

New Mexico

.....that they should have been excluded? Or language should have been added that any organization under Federal investigation should be prevented from receiving funds?

If not, why not?

Edited by RangerM

I can't wait to see the following names on fraudulent voter registration ballots...

George Jefferson, Louise (A.K.A) "Weezie" Jefferson, Lionel Jefferson, Henry Jefferson (George's brother, as seen on All in the Family)

Let's see who else:

Florida Evans, Thelma Evans, J.J. Evans SR. J.J. Evans JR. Michael Evans, Bookman.

Benson Dubois, Cliff Huxtable and his family. Arnold Willis... Shall I go on?

Edited by Bored of Pisteon

• 2 weeks later...

Ya'll come to Ohio. They require us to go the the "License Bureau" to register our cars, we go to the courthouse to obtain a marriage license, but we can live on a "park bench" and still vote. Whatever happened to registering to vote at the "Board of Elections". I mean, how difficult is that? Our state is becoming the laughing stock thanks to our Secretary of State, Jennifer Brunner.

Ya'll come to Ohio. They require us to go the the "License Bureau" to register our cars, we go to the courthouse to obtain a marriage license, but we can live on a "park bench" and still vote. Whatever happened to registering to vote at the "Board of Elections". I mean, how difficult is that? Our state is becoming the laughing stock thanks to our Secretary of State, Jennifer Brunner.

Nah, Michigan is the biggest laughingstock thanks to another :censored::censored::censored: named Jennifer...