Your Car Reveals Your Voting Habits

RangerM

It might be different up in Northern Ohio, or in Michigan, but around here, all the neighborhoods that are considered "liberal" are also the places you are least likely to see an Big 3 domestic product around.

Go to Massachusetts and see what people drive - other than taxis and trucks, seeing a Ford product is a rare sight indeed. My brother-in-law lives in Boston - no one buys domestic there.

The UAW has thrown in with the wrong crowd - but then again the "handout" mentality has fully blossomed in this country - both rich and poor have been taken in by the power grab in Washington.

This shithole of Mass. is a goldmine for the Japs, Needless to say this state sucks. After getting screwed by the Dems for what seems like forever and Capitol Hill being as corrupt as ever the mindless morons in this state decided to reward the Dems by electing even more of them, We even said no to eliminating the income tax after Deval Patrick decided to go buy a brand new 50k Caddy, 70k on shades in his office, and a 80k a year "planner" for his wife. The only good thing I can see out of Obama being elected is that maybe by the grace of god he will take Patrick and Kerry away from us! Good ridance to both of those useless morons.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This shithole of Mass. is a goldmine for the Japs, Needless to say this state sucks. After getting screwed by the Dems for what seems like forever and Capitol Hill being as corrupt as ever the mindless morons in this state decided to reward the Dems by electing even more of them, We even said no to eliminating the income tax after Deval Patrick decided to go buy a brand new 50k Caddy, 70k on shades in his office, and a 80k a year "planner" for his wife. The only good thing I can see out of Obama being elected is that maybe by the grace of god he will take Patrick and Kerry away from us! Good ridance to both of those useless morons.

Wow you come across as a hypocrite crying in another thread how I made an (in your words)" blatant unprovoked racist attack" while you use the term "jap" in this post. I am intrigued as to how you rationalize this.

Go dig your bunker NRA boy, Comrade Obama and his Nubian army are coming to a theater near you.

I drive a VW Jetta, turbo diesel (50mpg)

????????

How do you justify this? A car that is too dirty to pass US emissions. Why would you contribute at all to the destruction of the planet by driving anything.

I guess we can't take any of your environmental comments seriously. You're just a poser.

Edited by Hemiman