Obama to help Big 3 Asap!

Clinton said the same thing brought a bunch of plant managers and execs from the big three to the whitehouse and what happend? most of the plants the managers came from are closed today. I hope Obama can pull it off. what he wanted to say today was that this country is in deep shit not sure if he can fix it but he's gonna try. it's gonna be tough on everyone... this snowball just started rolling down the hill it's not over because big business got bailedout.I say cancell christmas tighten your belts and pay off some of that credit card debit. Google great depression hit the first link thats what you better buckel up for.I blame all run on sentences and spelling errors on my piss poor public education . we need energy freedom ,a fair tax and a end to nafta. :happy feet: :banghead::stirpot:

You should have been Joe the Plumber with your painting business..You could have went on tour promoting how you hire illegals to paint for you.....

I told you before I am anti mexican workers, I got one guy that is legal from romania. the rest are born and bread americans. And I will probably be shutting my business down after I see who Obama picks for cabinet.I'm taking a wait and see attitude right now.according to all my local competition that uses illegals 08 was a slow year.But for us we stayed busy and already have one job booked for jan 09. and I guess you missed me on fox news because I was at the joe small business rally in roswell ga .Hang in there Obama will rescue and you wont have to lose your gravy and come out here and fight for work like the rest of us .you can stay there and bleed the company dry. just buckle up your in for a tough ride no matter what.

Clinton said the same thing brought a bunch of plant managers and execs from the big three to the whitehouse and what happend? most of the plants the managers came from are closed today. I hope Obama can pull it off. what he wanted to say today was that this country is in deep shit not sure if he can fix it but he's gonna try. it's gonna be tough on everyone... this snowball just started rolling down the hill it's not over because big business got bailedout.I say cancell christmas tighten your belts and pay off some of that credit card debit. Google great depression hit the first link thats what you better buckel up for.I blame all run on sentences and spelling errors on my piss poor public education . we need energy freedom ,a fair tax and a end to nafta. :happy feet: :banghead::stirpot:

Well we all better hope he can do it better than Clinton did or it will be a sad day if Gm and Ford fall. Thats alot of Jobs gone out of the window. And that $28.00 will be forever gone if they declared Bankrupty so lets really see if Bush(since he still is the president)does anything to help the big 3 out. I dont think the Big 3 can wait till Jan 20 for Obama to help them personally. :ohsnap:

Just watch Cnn news, He stated that helping the Big 3 is high priority. So far all of you Obama haters out there this man is trying to save your asses from being unemployed. :shades:

We are taking a blood bath in the news about being bailed out. Just more reasons for people to not buy our vehicles,we already have a very poor image in the public eye. And this is not going to help.

Yes i know they are low interest loans,but that isn't what is being told in the media. :violin:

if Gm and ford dont get the change thet need. kiss america good bye . the average Joe has no idea how the us auto industry plays into the economy. Id smack the guy working beside you driving that jap car.

Well, I posted earlier that maybe Bush would pass some money to the Big 3. Well, they are now saying that the white house is signaling that not going to happen. So for all you so called Bush Lovers out there hes hanging you out to dry.

Well, I posted earlier that maybe Bush would pass some money to the Big 3. Well, they are now saying that the white house is signaling that not going to happen. So for all you so called Bush Lovers out there hes hanging you out to dry.

I guess he's showing the GOP's true colors! They hate unions always have always will.

I would even go so far as to say Bush said no to the big 3 last week so as to weaken McCain's support.

If u think Bush and McCain are friends think again, McCain is not a real Republican he is a liberal republican bush is a conservative rep. McCain victory would have destroyed the GOP party.

Looking at the numbers of who voted and who didn't there is a clear pattern that million's of Bush supporters simply did not vote and had there been a real GOP candidate like Palin or Romney at the head of the ticket they would have got them votes and maybe won the election.

And I didnt vote for any republicans Im an independant who voted for Dem judges and congressman.