95% Of You Just Got Took For a Ride. LOL

Guess, what, AP says that suddenly most of us are not interested in the tax cuts that Obama promised for 95% of us and that said tax cuts "may have to wait". :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Before the election 84% of you said the tax cuts should be a top priority. Now that BO has been elected, suddenly its only 36%! LMAO

B S

Who the heck is the AP - GfK poll anyway? Never heard of them.

This is liberal media covering for the fact that you were never going to get a tax cut to begin with.

You have no one to blame but yourselves.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081112/ap_on_...h/ap_poll_obama

Edited by BlackHorse

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...And are happy with the choice of the lesser of two evils. And still are darn happy it's not Mac and the hockey Mom.

Honestly, are these kind of silly posts going to go on for the next four years?

This slogan, "You have no one to blame but yourselves." is ridiculous. For fu*ks sake, he's not even in office yet. As of right now, no one's life is any better or any worse due to the result of the election (except maybe Obama/McCain).

The people that voted for Obama are supposed to feel bad because you laugh at them? Now THAT's worth a LOL.

I understand the bitterness, but wow. Save the gripes for when he screws up. Every president does. On occasion, they also manage to do something right, too. Will we deserve that, too?

Edited by the_spaniard

...And are happy with the choice of the lesser of two evils. And still are darn happy it's not Mac and the hockey Mom.

Honestly, are these kind of silly posts going to go on for the next four years?

This slogan, "You have no one to blame but yourselves." is ridiculous. For fu*ks sake, he's not even in office yet. As of right now, no one's life is any better or any worse due to the result of the election (except maybe Obama/McCain).

The people that voted for Obama are supposed to feel bad because you laugh at them? Now THAT's worth a LOL.

I understand the bitterness, but wow. Save the gripes for when he screws up. Every president does. On occasion, they also manage to do something right, too. Will we deserve that, too?

LOL, Well clearly it's getting under your skin. So yes, for the next four years I'm going to be here to remind you libs everytime he screws up, everytime he goes back on a promise, everytime our country is set back or hurt because of liberal agendas and liberal politicians, brought to us by liberals like you that voted them in. You have no one to blame for that but yourself. LMAO.

Hey, seeya tomorrow spaniard, . . . when they do something else that is worth reminding you that it's your fault. LOL

LOL, Well clearly it's getting under your skin. So yes, for the next four years I'm going to be here to remind you libs everytime he screws up, everytime he goes back on a promise, everytime our country is set back or hurt because of liberal agendas and liberal politicians, brought to us by liberals like you that voted them in. You have no one to blame for that but yourself. LMAO.

Hey, seeya tomorrow spaniard, . . . when they do something else that is worth reminding you that it's your fault. LOL

So yes, for the next four years I'm going to be here to remind you libs

Wow..amazing. You sound like the conservative Superman. No wonder this country is where it is.

Getting under my skin? You really do underestimate your importance, but I can see why you would think that given I took the bait. Truth is, it's hilarious. You are as bitter as P71 used to be about the cancellation of the Panthers. It's actually fun to watch...for a while. But then like any other show on television that "jumps the shark", people will lose interest. Not that you will be getting under people's skin (their candidate won, yours lost after all - and your attitude really is too hostile to change anyone's mind), but people will simply get fatigued from reading it. It's like seeing the same movie over and over again, eventually you just tune out and turn it off.

So please, keep the entertainment up. You certainly aren't the only one laughing. :hysterical:

And for the record, once again, I am a registered independent.

EDIT> Also, I have nothing against anyone blasting any president when they screw up, just let them screw up first.

Edited by the_spaniard

So yes, for the next four years I'm going to be here to remind you libs

Wow..amazing. You sound like the conservative Superman. No wonder this country is where it is.

Getting under my skin? You really do underestimate your importance, but I can see why you would think that given I took the bait. Truth is, it's hilarious. You are as bitter as P71 used to be about the cancellation of the Panthers. It's actually fun to watch...for a while. But then like any other show on television that "jumps the shark", people will lose interest. Not that you will be getting under people's skin (their candidate won, yours lost after all - and your attitude really is too hostile to change anyone's mind), but people will simply get fatigued from reading it. It's like seeing the same movie over and over again, eventually you just tune out and turn it off.

So please, keep the entertainment up. You certainly aren't the only one laughing. :hysterical:

And for the record, once again, I am a registered independent.

superman.jpg

It's all over Lex Libore. You can't hide behind that independent ruse forever. LOL

wow Blackie...does that mean the country was in a fine state pre-election?

So yes, for the next four years I'm going to be here to remind you libs everytime he screws up, everytime he goes back on a promise, everytime our country is set back or hurt because of liberal agendas and liberal politicians, brought to us by liberals like you that voted them in.

You don't have to wait. The DEMO-RATs are the cause of the current financial chaos. And B.O. is right in the middle of it.

Enjoy, (or cry).

http://www.jimdemint.com/blog/2008/09/what...sis-watch-this/

yep, these guys are going to blame every negative thing that goes on in this country on a guy that isn't even in office yet. how convenient.

damn, this political forum is for the birds. nothing but right wing whacko's hanging out here.

hey, what's hannity's username? what about rush? anyone seen o'riley yet? laura?

hahahahha. it's a joke around here. just a bunch of guys trying to congratulate themselves on not winning an election.

wierd.

(their candidate won, yours lost after all - and your attitude really is too hostile to change anyone's mind), but people will simply get fatigued from reading it. It's like seeing the same movie over and over again, eventually you just tune out and turn it off.

really? you mean like the libs cried over gore losing in 2000?.....is that the kind of whinning you are talking about?.....or do you mean the Bush bashing on here for the last 7 years.....how je stole the election.... I say hang on , it's going to be a rough ride.....everytime barry makes a mistake we'll be sure to remind you..

yep, these guys are going to blame every negative thing that goes on in this country on a guy that isn't even in office yet. how convenient.

damn, this political forum is for the birds. nothing but right wing whacko's hanging out here.

hey, what's hannity's username? what about rush? anyone seen o'riley yet? laura?

hahahahha. it's a joke around here. just a bunch of guys trying to congratulate themselves on not winning an election.

wierd.

:cry::cry:

really? you mean like the libs cried over gore losing in 2000?.....is that the kind of whinning you are talking about?.....or do you mean the Bush bashing on here for the last 7 years.....how je stole the election.... I say hang on , it's going to be a rough ride.....everytime barry makes a mistake we'll be sure to remind you..

Yep. Shoe, meet the other foot.

Heck no dean. This country hasn't been in a fine state since about 1992 IMO. It's just that now the :fan: in much more noticeable ways.

just saying, how can one start laying the blame at a persons feet before he is even in office.....hes taking OVER a mess, not creating it....one question, whom will you blame if he does indeed reach across the aisle and create a bi-partisan cabinet...which indeed DOES look like it is on the books....

Edited by Deanh

wierd.

you do realize that obama is a senator from Ill. right?......he's been part of the democrat majority for the last 2 years that has sat records for low approval ratings......during that time the economy has tanked...fuel prices sat records..need I go on...so barry is not without blame here.....it's east to see what the media is trying to do....if by some stroke of luck the economy gets better, then he'll get the cresit...but on the other jand if it gets worse...then it will be Bush's fault.....he can't lose...

just saying, how can one start laying the blame at a persons feet before he is even in office.....hes taking OVER a mess, not creating it....one question, whom will you blame if he does indeed reach across the aisle and create a bi-partisan cabinet...which indeed DOES look like it is on the books....

Dean, perhaps you could find the threads where I blamed Obama for something that Bush did? That would be great.

Dean, perhaps you could find the threads where I blamed Obama for something that Bush did? That would be great.

just saying sure looks like mud-slinging in his direction, truth is McCain would be in the same boat...what is POSITIVE to me is that it seems he IS reaching across the aisle and selecting the BEST people for the job....irrespective of which party...could be a good thing...could be....

you do realize that obama is a senator from Ill. right?......he's been part of the democrat majority for the last 2 years that has sat records for low approval ratings......during that time the economy has tanked...fuel prices sat records..need I go on...so barry is not without blame here.....it's east to see what the media is trying to do....if by some stroke of luck the economy gets better, then he'll get the cresit...but on the other jand if it gets worse...then it will be Bush's fault.....he can't lose...

and that would be different in what way if McCain was at the helm? or anyone for that matter....

Wow, feel free. If Obama turns out to be as big an idiot as Bush, have at it. Bush deserved every bash he got here, and everywhere else. Both parties got us in this mess, but Bush is still an idiot.

Seems like a lot of wasted energy when the guy hasn't made a single executive decision yet-or even hit office, but some folks have more time on their hands than others.

Edited by the_spaniard

That's good stuff.

OT a bit, were you doing the Jeep build-up, and if so, how was it progressing?

I've been in my Jeep since March. Love it. Just turned 9K miles, zero problems. Wouldn't trade it for two Fords. LOL

Which reminds me.

Hey Nick, how about that new Bronco buddy? LMAO

Seriously, you guys should come over to the Jeep way of life. There's nothing like driving a vehicle where it doesn't matter weather or not there's a road under you.

I've been in my Jeep since March. Love it. Just turned 9K miles, zero problems. Wouldn't trade it for two Fords. LOL

Which reminds me.

Hey Nick, how about that new Bronco buddy? LMAO

Seriously, you guys should come over to the Jeep way of life. There's nothing like driving a vehicle where it doesn't matter weather or not there's a road under you.

had a BASIC Landrover 4 speed as a demo for a while...awesome...day to day a bit tiring but fun as hell...next up backpack and an offroad Motorcycle....