95% Of You Just Got Took For a Ride. LOL

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, feel free. If Obama turns out to be as big an idiot as Bush, have at it. Bush deserved every bash he got here, and everywhere else. Both parties got us in this mess, but Bush is still an idiot.

Seems like a lot of wasted energy when the guy hasn't made a single executive decision yet-or even hit office, but some folks have more time on their hands than others.

man-up and stop whinning about how he's being treated

I don't know how many of you listen to Levin but he just had a segment on his show about how Westchester County New York has just passed an ordinance that makes it illegal to idle your car for longer than 3 minutes. I shit you not. If you idle your car for longer than 3 minutes you could get fined up 250 bucks. WTF!!! So he had one of the councilmen on the show that passed this garbage and of course the guy couldn't even tell him the first thing about pollution. He called CO2 a chemical. He said they (no shit) they did it for the kids. He brought George Bush into it. He has no idea what really comes out of a tailpipe, by his own admission. But he was by God on board with passing this stupid ordinance.

This is the kind of BS that's going on in our country. What has happened to us. I hear about this stuff and I just want to scream "Leave us alone!! Quit meddling with us! Stop brainwashing our kids in your f**ked up school systems! You don't listen to the will of the voters anyway! You don't understand and can't identify with rank and file Americans! Why the f**k do we need federal legislation about how much water my toilet uses! Go away! Damn you!"

PS, sorry, just frustrated at my government and it's not just a liberal thing. Both parties do things that leave me just totally exasperated.

Edited by BlackHorse

As an example of what I was saying above.

The latest proposal by Democratic lawmakers to aid ailing automakers includes $25 billion in emergency loans, but that practically amounts to spare change compared to the federal government's total tab for the continuing credit crisis, Forbes reports.

The magazine, citing the research firm CreditSights, said the federal liability so far is at $5 trillion — and it's still rising.

Five trillion? Really?

Five

Trillion

Where? We just don't have it. I mean we were all pretty much collectively pissed off about the 700 billion or so we spent on Iraq. But now? Five trillion? We're screwed man.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,451168,00.html

Edited by BlackHorse

man-up and stop whinning about how he's being treated

Wow. Now I am whining?

Because I think it would be nice if people would wait for him (or anyone else) to make a wrong move before....whining. Yeahhhhh :reading:

Please, complain all you want. We have at least four years of him now (maybe...longer...GASP!). It just speaks volumes to your credibility attacking someone that hasn't done anything wrong yet. But then again, with your "impartiality" he'll never do anything right, anyway.

Wow. Now I am whining?

Because I think it would be nice if people would wait for him (or anyone else) to make a wrong move before....whining. Yeahhhhh :reading:

Please, complain all you want. We have at least four years of him now (maybe...longer...GASP!). It just speaks volumes to your credibility attacking someone that hasn't done anything wrong yet. But then again, with your "impartiality" he'll never do anything right, anyway.

I admire your patience with these guys, They are trying to come to terms with the fact that it is a new millennium and some of their13th century ideology is not compatible with science and the new generation. I mean now we have a black guy named Barrack and a chief of staff named Rham, that must be very disturbing for them. They need to vent to prevent a meltdown, they make accusations (Imawhosure, blackhorse, napfirst etc). and smears that so severely confound logic they literally attack, violate, reality and the human intellect. It's like a berzerker dervish of argumentative elbows and fists indiscriminately flailing around, thwacking anything in its orbit, so much so that constructing a counterpoint is a waste of time unless you enjoy their sad state of misery like I do.

Since their thumpin' last week, the far-right has pushed the crazy to eleven and snapped the knob clean off! I think 94Bronco is out there right now building his bunker for when Comrade Obama and his Nubian army invade his neighborhood.

I don't know how many of you listen to Levin but he just had a segment on his show about how Westchester County New York has just passed an ordinance that makes it illegal to idle your car for longer than 3 minutes. I shit you not. If you idle your car for longer than 3 minutes you could get fined up 250 bucks. WTF!!! So he had one of the councilmen on the show that passed this garbage and of course the guy couldn't even tell him the first thing about pollution. He called CO2 a chemical. He said they (no shit) they did it for the kids. He brought George Bush into it. He has no idea what really comes out of a tailpipe, by his own admission. But he was by God on board with passing this stupid ordinance.

This is the kind of BS that's going on in our country. What has happened to us. I hear about this stuff and I just want to scream "Leave us alone!! Quit meddling with us! Stop brainwashing our kids in your f**ked up school systems! You don't listen to the will of the voters anyway! You don't understand and can't identify with rank and file Americans! Why the f**k do we need federal legislation about how much water my toilet uses! Go away! Damn you!"

PS, sorry, just frustrated at my government and it's not just a liberal thing. Both parties do things that leave me just totally exasperated.

I think I love you like I have never loved a man before!

Oh Please, Anyone with half a mind knows that the economy is in the shitter mostly because of the Dems.

Gee, thanks for the insight man...why let historical numbers get in the way of a party blinders.

"there's nothing wrong with living like a Republican. But if you want to live like a Republican, vote Democratic."

Harry Truman

040chart_590_500.gif

I've been in my Jeep since March. Love it. Just turned 9K miles, zero problems. Wouldn't trade it for two Fords. LOL

Which reminds me.

Hey Nick, how about that new Bronco buddy? LMAO

Seriously, you guys should come over to the Jeep way of life. There's nothing like driving a vehicle where it doesn't matter weather or not there's a road under you.

What about the Bronco? I never said it was going to be produced. I still think it would sell relatively well if it was though. :shrug:

And no thanks on the "Jeep way of life". I have no need for a 4x4, cute ute, SUV, or CUV. I certainly wouldn't want one built by Chrysler.

Wow. Now I am whining?

ok now you want to use words like nice and impartiality.....after bashing Bush for the last 8 years....next you'll want a group sing of kumbaya.........stop whinning...it makes you look weak!

I voted for Bush twice. Doesn't stop me from complaining about the jackhole.

i can't but would of, maybe not twice even given the wet fish alternative Kerry. Funny all the denial about the Bush Administrations lack of accountability with the current country status though...serious denial....

there will be sucess and failures...lets just hope less of the later than the Bush admin.........

Take the war out of the equation, and what is it exactly that was a "failure of the Bush administration"? This is the thing I don't get. The economy isn't doing so well. How is that Bush's fault? What other problems are there that haven't been around for the past half century? The same people launching the criticisms about Bush's handling of the economy are the same ones who lay no blame on Clinton as the economy headed into recession at the end of his 2nd term. Let's face it. 90% of the anti-Bush/blame-Bush-for-everything people are those who are either anti-war or who are still sour about the 2000 election. I'm not saying he's a saint. He gets on my nerves and seems like somewhat of a doofus, but to lay all blame on the man is kind of silly.

Edited by NickF1011

Take the war out of the equation, and what is it exactly that was a "failure of the Bush administration"? This is the thing I don't get. The economy isn't doing so well. How is that Bush's fault? What other problems are there that haven't been around for the past half century?

ok, let me turn that around...what exactly were out and out sucess's.....this should be interesting...time to observe, Nap & Blackie will be here soon..........

Take the war out of the equation, and what is it exactly that was a "failure of the Bush administration"? This is the thing I don't get. The economy isn't doing so well. How is that Bush's fault? What other problems are there that haven't been around for the past half century? The same people launching the criticisms about Bush's handling of the economy are the same ones who lay no blame on Clinton as the economy headed into recession at the end of his 2nd term. Let's face it. 90% of the anti-Bush/blame-Bush-for-everything people are those who are either anti-war or who are still sour about the 2000 election. I'm not saying he's a saint. He gets on my nerves and seems like somewhat of a doofus, but to lay all blame on the man is kind of silly.

not the man...his administration and "advisors"....and no the Dems aren't entirely innocent but the majority of blame has to be laid on the guy and his croonies at the top of the food chain....

ok, let me turn that around...what exactly were out and out sucess's.....this should be interesting...time to observe, Nap & Blackie will be here soon..........

Just as many would point out under Clinton, we saw a long period of economic expansion during the first several years of his administration. Personally, I would also at this point almost start to learn toward Iraq being a SUCCESS. There hasn't been a terrorist attack on our soil since Sept 11, 2001. I would consider that a success. Federal taxes have been lowered or eliminated in some cases entirely. Success. Border security has been expanded. Only a partial success. It needs to go a lot further than it has, but at least something was done.

His failures lie in his expansion of the size of the federal government, not in the war or his handling of the economy. The Department of Homeland Security was such a waste of money.

Edited by NickF1011

Just as many would point out under Clinton, we saw a long period of economic expansion during the first several years of his administration. Personally, I would also at this point almost start to learn toward Iraq being a SUCCESS. There hasn't been a terrorist attack on our soil since Sept 11, 2001. I would consider that a success. Federal taxes have been lowered or eliminated in some cases entirely. Success. Border security has been expanded. Only a partial success. It needs to go a lot further than it has, but at least something was done.

His failures lie in his expansion of the size of the federal government, not in the war or his handling of the economy. The Department of Homeland Security was such a waste of money.

personally I think Georgies "failures" are not solely his own fault ( and sidebar...what the HELL did Cheney actually do if anything aside from halliburton...cough cough ) unfortunately HE is the fall guy. To me Iraq was a mistake ( a 10 BILLION $ a month mistake, but can you blame Bush for taking bad intelligence....NO...BUT, I consider his reaction TOTALLY over the top ) now, if one can parallel the Iraq scenario with the fact there have been no more attacks on this soil, then great, but that may be considered a little speculative as 9/11 & Afganistan I think was enough of a wakeup call...and what about Bin Laden?....would we have found him if our focus was solely on that purpose rather than throwing Iraq into the equation? Yes theres been sucess's in his admin, however the state of the country does NOT reflect them...US has to focus WITHIN for a change rather than big brothering evry tom, dick and mohammed....and screw the Arabs..they never help ANYONE....

Edited by Deanh