2010 Ford Fusion Order Guide

ice-capades

Thanks for posting this. I wish they would update the stuff that matters....like fuel economy and dimensions. Also, they keep missing the typo on the sport's tires showing P255/45VR18, they should be P225/45VR18 according to the order system when we punched it in.

Here are the changes in this 11/14 revision:

LATEST ORDER GUIDE UPDATES

• Added Fleet Only Option "Mirror – Heated, Non Puddle Lamp (54P) to

SE 200A, 201A & 202A"

• Updated from 330V to 275V Sealed Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH)

Battery (Hybrid)

• Added wheel images for 16" Aluminum Wheel Standard on S

Hi, Ice!

Did they post any updated order guides for the Milan and/or MKZ that you have access to?

Thanks!

Here's the 11/14 revision of the Milan order guide. No revision for the MKZ since october.

• Changed interior trim description from Satin Aluminum to Delta

Silver or Premier Metallic in Base Standard Equipment page

• Trim – HEV Unique Finishes added in Milan Hybrid Standard

Equipment

— HEV Delta

— Premier Metallic if ordered with Voice-activated

Navigation System (58N)

• Added wheel images for:

— 16" Aluminum Wheels Standard on Milan

— 17" Chrome-Clad Wheel with VOGA Cap Standard on all

units Equipped with VOGA Package

• Expanded interior color and trim descriptions

2010_Milan_Order_Guide.pdf

Here's the 11/14 revision of the Milan order guide. No revision for the MKZ since october.

• Changed interior trim description from Satin Aluminum to Delta

Silver or Premier Metallic in Base Standard Equipment page

• Trim – HEV Unique Finishes added in Milan Hybrid Standard

Equipment

— HEV Delta

— Premier Metallic if ordered with Voice-activated

Navigation System (58N)

• Added wheel images for:

— 16" Aluminum Wheels Standard on Milan

— 17" Chrome-Clad Wheel with VOGA Cap Standard on all

units Equipped with VOGA Package

Hey, svtenthusiast!

Thanks for posting!

They still didn't fix the error on page 9 where it says cloth interior for the Milan Premier and right next to it says leather trimmed. The standard features for the Premier say leather. Bet there will be a lot more updates.

Does the SE model come standard with hubcaps or are they wheels?

Hi hahnk37. :D According to the Order Guide:"a 17" Steel Design Silver Painted Wheel Cover - Standard on SE". So it seems to be a wheel cover on a 17" aluminum wheel.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530

After further review I'm not so sure. It varies depending on where you read in the order guide. Up in the major product changes section and the SE section it says its a design wheel and not a wheel cover. I think its a wheel because it looks like even the S gets a wheel in lieu of hubcaps. I guess we'll see soon enough.

After further review I'm not so sure. It varies depending on where you read in the order guide. Up in the major product changes section and the SE section it says its a design wheel and not a wheel cover. I think its a wheel because it looks like even the S gets a wheel in lieu of hubcaps. I guess we'll see soon enough.

Resident hubcap dealer here...In Ford speak, a "design wheel" is equivalent to GM's "fascia spoke" wheels. They're steel wheels with covers, but the wheel is a skeletal 5-spoke design rather than a solid disk, so you don't see the wheel through the openings in the cover. Ford's been using them on the Euro Focus for a few years now.

-Andrew L

• 2 weeks later...
Resident hubcap dealer here...In Ford speak, a "design wheel" is equivalent to GM's "fascia spoke" wheels. They're steel wheels with covers, but the wheel is a skeletal 5-spoke design rather than a solid disk, so you don't see the wheel through the openings in the cover. Ford's been using them on the Euro Focus for a few years now.

-Andrew L

Excellent explanation! These wheels are manufactured by Hayes Lemmerz Intl. under the trade name 'Versastyle.' GM has used them extensively in recent years (certain Astra, Vectra, Cobalt, Malibu, G6, Aura, and HHR models all feature them).

Here's a page from a Hayes Lemmerz investor presentation that depicts the structure of this type of wheel:

versastyle.jpg

Edited by aneekr

Are you in the wheel business on the supplier side? If so I would be interested to talk to you. Drop me an e-mail (A_L_Hubcaps@yahoo.com).

-Andrew L

My affiliation with the wheel business is merely that of a (former) shareholder in Hayes Lemmerz and ArvinMeritor. :)

I don't see [leather] in the SE, but I see that it is standard in the SEL.

Sorry -- I think you're right. I had assumed that since it is available in the '08-09 SE that it's also going to be available in the '10, but closer look at the order guide seems to indicate that it's not available.

Sorry -- I think you're right. I had assumed that since it is available in the '08-09 SE that it's also going to be available in the '10, but closer look at the order guide seems to indicate that it's not available.

After studying Ford nomenclature I have realised that the "L" in SEL may some times stand for "Leather".

Nonetheless, I have seen the 2010 Fusion and it is a beauty. For the difference in price, I think I'd rather have an I4 6spd auto than a hybrid.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...