DTP Update

Bigcountry

Does it not seem odd to anyone but me that;

1) Ford is adding 2 shifts to the F 150 production

2) Canceling the third shift that was to be added to WAP for Focus production

I know gas prices are down at the moment but that hasn't been that long now.

Maybe they want to build up vehicle stock when we strike for all the cuts they are gonna try to get us to make....Just speculation

Does it not seem odd to anyone but me that;

1) Ford is adding 2 shifts to the F 150 production

2) Canceling the third shift that was to be added to WAP for Focus production

I know gas prices are down at the moment but that hasn't been that long now.

Heres my take........get everyone back to work, get the bailout money (JSP given up), come May or June....OH, wait a minute we don't need all of ya'll! Low people are bumped out, no JSP to fall back on yer finished, done, no more! Ford makes out! They get the money and JSP! We're screwed!

Heres my take........get everyone back to work, get the bailout money (JSP given up), come May or June....OH, wait a minute we don't need all of ya'll! Low people are bumped out, no JSP to fall back on yer finished, done, no more! Ford makes out! They get the money and JSP! We're screwed!

I hope not, but you are probably close on that thought. If they can't get buyouts, they will reduce other ways.

Thats a scarey scenario Country, and could very well come to pass..i certainly

hope internatl inst stupid enuff to completely do away w/JSP or the companies

will certainly exploit this....and our NAP asses will be on our way bk to VA/NC

(lol) I bought a home here i really like and aint about to lose shit on it...im

all the invested in MI for long term..........................

If your referring to DTP I think they are cutting the line speed so they can bring the C-Crew back and keep it working instead of laying it off after the dealer lots are full....plus if you cut 150 from each shift thats 300 extra people,along with about 400 laid off,plus the 175 they posted,there is your people to run c-crew...........

Listen to what I'm telling you.......Get everyone back to work, make it look all pretty for congress, lose gen to get the bailout money and.........BAM, they will start laying off people left and right!!!!!! If you don't believe me then why in the hell would they bring back 2 shifts they just cut and on top of that cut line speed to just to keep everyone working? I hope not but if you got less than 10 yrs I think its gonna be bad news! NOW fucking read that :reading: !

Thats a scarey scenario Country, and could very well come to pass..i certainly

hope internatl inst stupid enuff to completely do away w/JSP or the companies

will certainly exploit this....and our NAP asses will be on our way bk to VA/NC

(lol) I bought a home here i really like and aint about to lose shit on it...im

all the invested in MI for long term..........................

I agree pal, I'm all-in as well! If things get real bad we'll just get a cooler of beer, a couple of lawn chairs and have a big bonfire! Oh, just about forgot and also have the Generals wife over! :banmolest:

I agree pal, I'm all-in as well! If things get real bad we'll just get a cooler of beer, a couple of lawn chairs and have a big bonfire! Oh, just about forgot and also have the Generals wife over! :banmolest:

She already left his sorry ass! That sorry piece of shit General beat her for answering the phone the other day. I guess he don't have to hide his love anymore, him and sloppy girl can move in together. :banmolest:

She already left his sorry ass! That sorry piece of shit General beat her for answering the phone the other day. I guess he don't have to hide his love anymore, him and sloppy girl can move in together. :banmolest:

don't even bring me in with general his wife and your will be in my house when you and bigcountry will be riding back to carolina i'll still have a job up here 20yrs bitch 260 on the new list ya bitch take this :banmolest:

don't even bring me in with general his wife and your will be in my house when you and bigcountry will be riding back to carolina i'll still have a job up here 20yrs bitch 260 on the new list ya bitch take this :banmolest:

oh yea on your way back drop bigcountry off in yankee ass west virginia don't need any more of that trash fucking up the banks any more. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Bullshit!! 260 is how much your fat ass weighs!!!!! :kissass: remeber people he is only 5 ft tall! :hysterical:

Try not to eat the whole damn turkey tomorrow sloppy girl!

Edited by fordtpworker1993

Bullshit!! 260 is how much your fat ass weighs!!!!! :kissass: remeber people he is only 5 ft tall! :hysterical:

260 ? That's just the cows hind- quarter. 20yrs of being a fat, lazy, piece of shit! Sloppy should be the first to go along with the rest of the herd.

WHAT 260????????? I'm not one to talk about a womans weight BUT that gurl is an easy 325-350!!! After Thanksgiving......375!!!!!!!!!