another bush bailout BS

CSMJ

So citi group gets a $20 bill bailout. And the FED will secure there $300 billion in bonds and bad debt, so in fact they get $320 billion because of bad loans and BAD DECISIONS by management.

Did he demand Management be replaced??

Did he deman the workers take a pay cut???

And where is our Alabama senator friend on this one or oh ya there is citi group's in alabama and in the south big time also isn't there.

Let the markets work is what they all said !!!!!right??? There all full of SHIT

Let the market set the price right?? And cnbc guy I dont want my tax $ going to bailout a failed bank, how come I dont hear him saying that today????

I dont want my tax $ to pay for senators pensions and health care that are NO longer working either!!!!!!!!!! :censored:

I dont want my tax $ paying 50 yr old teachers and city,state and federal workers who are no longer teaching and working either!!!!!!

So his point does not mean JACK SHIT!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it's complete bullshit. I guess banks can get money no questions asked. I don't see anyone concerned with the pay/benefits of Citi employees. Most of the same people that approve the bank bailouts are against the auto bailouts.

Hypocrisy at its best.

Hypocrisy at its best---- I could not agree more!!!

So citi group gets a $20 bill bailout. And the FED will secure there $300 billion in bonds and bad debt, so in fact they get $320 billion because of bad loans and BAD DECISIONS by management.

And where is our Alabama senator friend on this one or oh ya there is citi group's in alabama and in the south big time also isn't there.

Let the market set the price right?? And cnbc guy I dont want my tax $ going to bailout a failed bank, how come I dont hear him saying that today????

I dont want my tax $ to pay for senators pensions and health care that are NO longer working either!!!!!!!!!! :censored:

I dont want my tax $ paying 50 yr old teachers and city,state and federal workers who are no longer teaching and working either!!!!!!

Well here is something else that is going to piss everyone off. The New York Mets new ballpark is called CITI Field.The Citigroup CEO said that they are "contractualy obligated to keep that sponsorship". I guess that means we are "contractualy obligated to keep our pay".

Looks like the thiefs in suits at CitiBank will be getting money without even begging or being skewered on tv for days to the tune of how much? 320 BILLION!!!! This shit will be going on FOREVER because banking problems are just part of the equation of a marginal banking system and will continue because every single one is insolvent. For every dollar on deposit, they can loan out 8-12 times as many dollars that simply do not exist. This setup is for the sole benefit of speculation where the banks and people involved have no skin in the game, stand to make a ton truly doing nothing of value and the risk is spread out to everyone who's real earned money is diluted and inflation erodes it's buying power. Printing money and leveraging real money with 10X more virtual money is hocus pocus economics and just wait til the inflation genie get's out of the bottle for all those greenbacks in circulation created out of thin air with No Backing and also for all the credit default losses that wall street get's billions and trillions - more money out of thin air -given to them to douse those risky loans that are aflame everywhere. So far, it has been controlled but for sure, our money is worthless and when everyone wakes up to that reality - a one world currency will probably be a precursor to a total cashless society. This world needs to get rid of all Central Banks, speculative stock markets along with every form of voodoo financial instruments, easy credit for all along with all the parasites that perpetuate this monster. Eliminate their whole way of life and put them to work producing something to make the world a better place instead of society just being the host for them to suck the lifeblood out of.

Don't forget the $25 Billion they received last month.

http://money.cnn.com/2008/11/24/markets/th...sion=2008112414