Sign Petition for Obama to show his Real birth cirtificate

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Supreme Court may hear Obama citizenship suit

The Supreme Court plans to decide Friday whether to hear a case that could determine whether President-elect Barack Obama ever becomes the nation's full-fledged president.

The Supreme Court judges' conference today will consider the lawsuit filed by New Jersey attorney Leo Donofrio. He contends Mr. Obama is not a "natural born citizen," as the U.S. Constitution requires.

Mr. Donofrio concedes Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii. He argues, however, that Mr. Obama was a British citizen due to his father's British citizenship.

The judges' conference today resulted from more than a dozen lawsuits challenging Mr. Obama's right to be president based on his citizenship at birth.

Mr. Donofrio originally sued New Jersey Secretary of State Nina Mitchell Wells seeking a court order to stop the Nov. 4 presidential election. That was denied.

At least four of the Supreme Court's nine judges must approve before the case is heard. It would mark the first time in American history the questionable citizenship of a winning presidential candidate would go before the Supreme Court.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/d...tizenship-suit/

I wonder....

What if they court does hear this. And what if they do find that he is not a Natural Born US Citizen. Will Mark B Morrow then call the US Supreme Court Justices Tinfoil Hate Wearing Conspiracy Fools too? :hysterical:

Peace and Blessings

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you read the title for that section? "Certificates for children born out of State". It just can't get any clearer. The subject has not gotten boring, just amusing considering the ignorance of his supporters. :banghead:

Obama's Birth certificate obviously wasn't issued under Section 338.17.

If he was born out of state, his place of birth would not be listed as Honolulu, Hawaii. It can't be any clearer than that Sprinter. :banghead:

I wonder....

What if they court does hear this. And what if they do find that he is not a Natural Born US Citizen. Will Mark B Morrow then call the US Supreme Court Justices Tinfoil Hate Wearing Conspiracy Fools too? :hysterical:

Peace and Blessings

And what if someone discovers that Newton's First Law of Motion is wrong? Boy, we'd all look silly then, wouldn't we? :confused:

if this was really about his place of birth and it's lawfulness, i would be fine with it.

but it's not. it's another conservative distraction. another way to say he's unfit.

well, apparently there are a lot of people that don't feel the way you guys do.

oh, and nick...awful partisan for a moderator, aren't you? geez, dude, back off.

I wonder....

Peace and Blessings

The Supreme Court will likely not hear the case, and if they do, I highly doubt that they would declare Obama not a natural born citizen and throw the nation into turmoil; especially at this juncture. You have wrongfully asserted that the issue was Obama's birth certificate, but that's not the issue. It has nothing to do with the case. The issue is whether or not Obama is a "natural" born citizen since his father wasn't a U.S. citizen. The issue has never been fully decided by the court.

The issue of the “certificate” is a non-issue, for the state of Hawaii has already sent an official letter stating his official place of birth – Hawaii. Again, this is not the issue; hence, why should this be the title of the thread? I guess that is why it appears to many, including myself, that you're donning the tinfoil hat. Get out of the basement, get off the computer and get a life :)

if this was really about his place of birth and it's lawfulness, i would be fine with it.

but it's not. it's another conservative distraction. another way to say he's unfit.

well, apparently there are a lot of people that don't feel the way you guys do.

oh, and nick...awful partisan for a moderator, aren't you? geez, dude, back off.

I personally think this is a non-issue, however to lay the blame on conservatives is misplaced...the guy who started all of this is a lifetime democrat

The Supreme Court will likely not hear the case, and if they do, I highly doubt that they would declare Obama not a natural born citizen and throw the nation into turmoil; especially at this juncture. You have wrongfully asserted that the issue was Obama's birth certificate, but that's not the issue. It has nothing to do with the case. The issue is whether or not Obama is a "natural" born citizen since his father wasn't a U.S. citizen. The issue has never been fully decided by the court.

The issue of the “certificate” is a non-issue, for the state of Hawaii has already sent an official letter stating his official place of birth – Hawaii. Again, this is not the issue; hence, why should this be the title of the thread? I guess that is why it appears to many, including myself, that you're donning the tinfoil hat. Get out of the basement, get off the computer and get a life :)

You say that the state of Hawaii has already sent an official letter stating his official place of birth is Hawaii.

This was what was actually reported by the state of Hawaii:

"Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said today she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate."

Does it say anywhere in that statement that he was born in Hawaii? I don't think so. It only says they hold his original birth certificate.

You say that the state of Hawaii has already sent an official letter stating his official place of birth is Hawaii.

This was what was actually reported by the state of Hawaii:

"Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said today she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate."

Does it say anywhere in that statement that he was born in Hawaii? I don't think so. It only says they hold his original birth certificate.

By certifying that the state holds his birth certificate - it means he was BORN in Hawaii!!

How many states hold your birth certificate? If you were born in Indiana, would any other state other than Indiana hold your certificate? NO. Only the state of origin holds your birth certificate. If he was born in Kenya, would Hawaii hold his certificate? NO - Kenya would have it, NOT Hawaii.

Could it be a conspiracy? I guess it could be, but if it was, Hillary would have dug into it, for if there was ANY chance of getting him disqualified, she would have done it. She looked into, for I am certain of it. Any possibility of winning on a technicality, she would have done it. Not to mention McCain, for I am sure he looked into it as well. These people have the resources, the motivation, and the inclination to win at any cost, and if there was any doubt on Obama’s legitimacy, it would have been the ideal path to victory.

I guess that is why I don’t see ANY merit to this, and it’s why the case is not built on this, for there is none. It’s not that I think too highly of Obama or am not willing to question his origin, it’s just that if there was any legitimate questions outside the meaning of “natural born” the ambitions of others would have brought it to the surface by now.

Could it be a conspiracy? I guess it could be, but if it was, Hillary would have dug into it, for if there was ANY chance of getting him disqualified, she would have done it. She looked into, for I am certain of it. Any possibility of winning on a technicality, she would have done it. Not to mention McCain, for I am sure he looked into it as well. These people have the resources, the motivation, and the inclination to win at any cost, and if there was any doubt on Obama’s legitimacy, it would have been the ideal path to victory.

I guess that is why I don’t see ANY merit to this, and it’s why the case is not built on this, for there is none. It’s not that I think too highly of Obama or am not willing to question his origin, it’s just that if there was any legitimate questions outside the meaning of “natural born” the ambitions of others would have brought it to the surface by now.

That's my main reasoning behind giving these claims no merit. Too many other people had too much to gain by exposing this earlier if it had any truth to it.

And again, I point out, I didn't vote for Obama.

The birth certificate posted online for Pres. Elect. Obama was a "Certification of Live Birth and not his original "Certificate of Live Birth" which is totally different. So, has anyone, besides the health dept. seen his real birth certificate and if so, what does it say?

Please read:

A. From Hawaii’s official Department of Health, Vital Records webpage: “Amended certificates of birth may be prepared and filed with the Department of Health, as provided by law, for 1) a person born in Hawaii who already has a birth certificate filed with the Department of Health or 2) a person born in a foreign country“ (applies to adopted children).

B. A parent may register an in-state birth in lieu of certification by a hospital of birth under HRS 338-5.

C. Hawaiian law expressly provides for registration of out-of-state births under HRS 338-17.8. A foreign birth presumably would have been recorded by the American consular of the country of birth, and presumably that would be reflected on the Hawaiian birth certificate.

D. Hawaiian law, however, expressly acknowledges that its system is subject to error. See, for example, HRS 338-17.

E. Hawaiian law expressly provides for verification in lieu of certified copy of a birth certificate under HRS 338-14.3.

F. Even the Hawaii Department of Home Lands does not accept a certified copy of a birth certificate as conclusive evidence for its homestead program. From its web site: “In order to process your application, DHHL utilizes information that is found only on the original Certificate of Live Birth, which is either black or green. This is a more complete record of your birth than the Certification of Live Birth (a computer-generated printout). Submitting the original Certificate of Live Birth will save you time and money since the computer-generated Certification requires additional verification by DHHL.”

Obama's Birth certificate obviously wasn't issued under Section 338.17.

If he was born out of state, his place of birth would not be listed as Honolulu, Hawaii. It can't be any clearer than that Sprinter. :banghead:

Does anybody else on here not understand what "Certificates for children born out of State" means beside Mark?

By certifying that the state holds his birth certificate - it means he was BORN in Hawaii!!

How many states hold your birth certificate? If you were born in Indiana, would any other state other than Indiana hold your certificate? NO. Only the state of origin holds your birth certificate. If he was born in Kenya, would Hawaii hold his certificate? NO - Kenya would have it, NOT Hawaii.

How the Heck do they 'Look Into It"?

And if it is no big deal then why did Obama spend $500k avoiding it?

See. Its not just a few saying one thing. Its all these cursory issues and challenges around it that makes me really wonder.

Peace and Blessings

That's my main reasoning behind giving these claims no merit. Too many other people had too much to gain by exposing this earlier if it had any truth to it.

And again, I point out, I didn't vote for Obama.

if this post bothers you so much, why do you keep commenting?

Does anybody else on here not understand what "Certificates for children born out of State" means beside Mark?

I understand it perfectly well. It does not mean that everyone who obtains a Certificate for a Child Born out of State has Honolulu, Hawaii listed as their PLACE OF BIRTH. Take off the tin foil and think.

There is no other explanation for Honolulu being listed as the place of birth on the Certification of Live Birth except that Honolulu is listed as the place of birth on the original Certificate. :finger:

Edited by Mark B. Morrow

I understand it perfectly well. It does not mean that everyone who obtains a Certificate for a Child Born out of State has Honolulu, Hawaii listed as their PLACE OF BIRTH. Take off the tin foil and think.

There is no other explanation for Honolulu being listed as the place of birth on the Certification of Live Birth except that Honolulu is listed as the place of birth on the original Certificate. :finger:

And what the hell is in your thick skull besides brain matter?

The only place it even mentions another birth place other than in Hawaii to be added to the certificate is for an adopted child. PERIOD. Obama was not adopted.

You are trying to combine phrasing from two different sections of the laws to form a law to your substantiate your pro Obama agenda. The sections are for two entirely different circumstances.

It clearly states that if the parents were residents for at least one year prior to the birth, they can obtain a Hawaiian birth certification. The city of their residency in Hawaii would be shown as the birth place. It’s not going to show Detroit or Timbuktu because it is a Hawaiian law granting the parents the privilege of saying their child was born in Hawaii, even thou he/she was technically not. This surly would prevent expecting parents traveling out of state or country the hassle of filing all the governmental red tape to obtain a birth certificate.

Plus, Hawaiian law allows for someone other than the parents to file for this certification. That means Obama’s grand parents could have filed the necessary papers for the certifications.

None of us on this board was present at Obama’s birth, so everything is total speculation. With the information I have obtained from Official Hawaiian Laws, I’m just proving that it is possible that someone can have a certification of birth from Hawaii while having been born out of country. If Obama was truly born at one of the hospitals in Honolulu, there will be a “long form” certificate showing the hospital name along with a host of other information regarding his birth. That hospital would also have records of his birth. I have a copy of my long form birth certificate. Obama could put all this to rest by producing a certified copy of the long form and present it for public viewing. However there is speculation he was born in Kenya as attested by his relatives that live there. Plus his Indonesian school records show that Obama is registered under the name Barry Soetoro by his stepfather, Lolo Soetoro as "Muslim" with "Indonesian" citizenship.

That’s the facts Jack. And you and the other liberal’s whining and twisting of them is being met by a few good citizens wanting the truth to be brought forth. Thank God there are people out there that still believe that the United States Constitution is the supreme law of the land. And your claims are gaining you nothing. As more and more people are being exposed to this cover-up, they also want the truth of the matter.

Someone that has a past to hide would not produce the documents proving their ineligibility for office. Obama is gambling on the Supreme Court refusing to hear his case. Just remember that the accused does not have to testify against himself. It is up to the accuser to accumulate the information and witnesses’ to persuade the judges or jury. If the Supreme Court decides to hear the case, the State of Hawaii will be required to provide all information pertaining to Obama. The Federal judges whom ruled in favor of Obama did so claiming Burg and the others were not personally harmed by Obama’s presidential victory. While in all actuality we all are being harmed since the Constitution is not being followed.

And what the hell is in your thick skull besides brain matter?

The only place it even mentions another birth place other than in Hawaii to be added to the certificate is for an adopted child. PERIOD. Obama was not adopted.

You are trying to combine phrasing from two different sections of the laws to form a law to your substantiate your pro Obama agenda. The sections are for two entirely different circumstances.

It clearly states that if the parents were residents for at least one year prior to the birth, they can obtain a Hawaiian birth certification. The city of their residency in Hawaii would be shown as the birth place. It’s not going to show Detroit or Timbuktu because it is a Hawaiian law granting the parents the privilege of saying their child was born in Hawaii, even thou he/she was technically not. This surly would prevent expecting parents traveling out of state or country the hassle of filing all the governmental red tape to obtain a birth certificate.

Plus, Hawaiian law allows for someone other than the parents to file for this certification. That means Obama’s grand parents could have filed the necessary papers for the certifications.

None of us on this board was present at Obama’s birth, so everything is total speculation. With the information I have obtained from Official Hawaiian Laws, I’m just proving that it is possible that someone can have a certification of birth from Hawaii while having been born out of country. If Obama was truly born at one of the hospitals in Honolulu, there will be a “long form” certificate showing the hospital name along with a host of other information regarding his birth. That hospital would also have records of his birth. I have a copy of my long form birth certificate. Obama could put all this to rest by producing a certified copy of the long form and present it for public viewing. However there is speculation he was born in Kenya as attested by his relatives that live there. Plus his Indonesian school records show that Obama is registered under the name Barry Soetoro by his stepfather, Lolo Soetoro as "Muslim" with "Indonesian" citizenship.

That’s the facts Jack. And you and the other liberal’s whining and twisting of them is being met by a few good citizens wanting the truth to be brought forth. Thank God there are people out there that still believe that the United States Constitution is the supreme law of the land. And your claims are gaining you nothing. As more and more people are being exposed to this cover-up, they also want the truth of the matter.

Someone that has a past to hide would not produce the documents proving their ineligibility for office. Obama is gambling on the Supreme Court refusing to hear his case. Just remember that the accused does not have to testify against himself. It is up to the accuser to accumulate the information and witnesses’ to persuade the judges or jury. If the Supreme Court decides to hear the case, the State of Hawaii will be required to provide all information pertaining to Obama. The Federal judges whom ruled in favor of Obama did so claiming Burg and the others were not personally harmed by Obama’s presidential victory. While in all actuality we all are being harmed since the Constitution is not being followed.

Mr. Sprinter, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Mr. Sprinter, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I found it very clear and very easy to follow.

Do you have a challenge where you call well thought out and written statements that contrast your own and explain away your continuous misdirections as insane idiotic incoherent ramblings?

You keep obfuscating the topic. You don't argue that this point is incorrect. You just keep confusing it and creating circular arguments around it.

I thought you were a lawyer? You can understand extremely compound legal sentences but you thought that was nonsense?

Peace and Blessings

I found it very clear and very easy to follow.

Do you have a challenge where you call well thought out and written statements that contrast your own and explain away your continuous misdirections as insane idiotic incoherent ramblings?

You keep obfuscating the topic. You don't argue that this point is incorrect. You just keep confusing it and creating circular arguments around it.

I thought you were a lawyer? You can understand extremely compound legal sentences but you thought that was nonsense?

Peace and Blessings

He's no lawyer. He has no clue how to argue a case.