Sign Petition for Obama to show his Real birth cirtificate

Lame because you think we don't have a right to know if we want to know?

Lame because you think he should not have to show it?

Lame because he will not show it and so why keep asking for it?

Lame how? Thanks.

Peace and Blessings

are we talking a birth certificate or full frontal nudity?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The State of Hawaii listed Obama's place of birth as Honolulu on the certificate thay issued. Why would you think that anyother place would be listed on other documents they have on file?

If he was born in Kenya that would be listed as the place of birth under Hawaiian law (see above). If all the documents list Honolulu as his place of birth, then where are the denyers going to go next?

A certificate of live birth does not appear to be a very valid or useful document.

I would like to see the Birth Certificate, not a Certificate of Live Birth, we know he was born alive. I can only guess that he really does have it since he mentions in his book that he saw it with his other records.

For a guy that attacks others for secrecy he sure is full of double standards. I think there is way more to him then meets the eye and I would love to be proven wrong. But he wont release anything documents except a note from his Dr. That does not bode well for someone that will be president and we are supposed to trust. People don't trust GWB? This guy is not even in office yet and distrust is swirling. Not what I think our country needs right now.

Hypothetically, what happens IF some of the electoral college decides they could not in good faith give him the votes as he has not proven to them his legal entitlement to the position? So he does not get the 270 or what ever needed? Are people still then going to blame people like me for causeing this? I caused this?

Obama and his simple arrogant refusal to provide proof and dispel any concerns beyond a shadow of a doubt is what caused this. We don't blame the cops for catching the person caught doing wrong. At least that is not the way I remember it.

Question. Why did Obama take down the copy he had on his web site? Where did it go? What prompted that?

Peace and Blessings

It is the conservative version of DailyKos. That is neither good or bad but it is defintely not an objective source.

Please provide me with what you think are some objective news sources.

WND lacks objectivity because why? Do they only accept editorials from Conservatives and tell the Liberals to change up their document to meet WND needs? Do they only required liberals to provide documents and tell they that they should do so but take it on faith that the conservatives in their midst always tell the truth?

I don't particularly care for Ann Coultaire (sp?), but that is just one opinion verses the plethora of liberal opinions.

Peace and Blessings

A certificate of live birth does not appear to be a very valid or useful document.

I would like to see the Birth Certificate, not a Certificate of Live Birth, we know he was born alive. I can only guess that he really does have it since he mentions in his book that he saw it with his other records.

The Certificate of Live Birth is a certified document from the State of Hawaii that clearly lists his place of birth as Honolulu.

The certificate has all the elements the State Department requires for proving citizenship to obtain a U.S. passport: "your full name, the full name of your parent(s), date and place of birth, sex, date the birth record was filed, and the seal or other certification of the official custodian of such records." The names, date and place of birth, and filing date are all evident on the scanned version, and you can see the seal above.

For a guy that attacks others for secrecy he sure is full of double standards. I think there is way more to him then meets the eye and I would love to be proven wrong. But he wont release anything documents except a note from his Dr. That does not bode well for someone that will be president and we are supposed to trust. People don't trust GWB? This guy is not even in office yet and distrust is swirling. Not what I think our country needs right now.

GWB has proven to be untrustworthy over the past 8 years. Even on his way out of office he is trying to keep the truth hidden. Obama did release his medical records and his tax records. GWB never released his medical Records (neither did Palin). You don't like Obama and didn't think he should have been elected. That is fine with me. You have the right to your opinion and to voice it. Just as those who didn't like W have over the past 8 years. He did win, by a larger margin than W. He will be the President on January 20, 2009.I don't see any groundswell of distrust in Obama. On the contrary, his actions thus far have done more to unite the country than anything W has done since the days immediately after 9/11. Even conservatives have applauded the way obama has conducted the transition.

Hypothetically, what happens IF some of the electoral college decides they could not in good faith give him the votes as he has not proven to them his legal entitlement to the position? So he does not get the 270 or what ever needed? Are people still then going to blame people like me for causeing this? I caused this?

I highly doubt the "Faithless Elector" will be a problem. If it did happen under some bizarre set of circumstances, we would have a full blown constitutional crisis that would make Bush v. Gore look like a picnic.

Obama and his simple arrogant refusal to provide proof and dispel any concerns beyond a shadow of a doubt is what caused this. We don't blame the cops for catching the person caught doing wrong. At least that is not the way I remember it.

He produced a certified record from the State of Hawaii which states his place of birth was Honolulu. Why can't you and the others simply accept that?

Question. Why did Obama take down the copy he had on his web site? Where did it go? What prompted that?

He didn't it's still there.

http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate

Peace and Blessings

The State of Hawaii listed Obama's place of birth as Honolulu on the certificate they issued. Why would you think that any other place would be listed on other documents they have on file?

Look at the "Short Certificate". It is the State of Hawaii's verification of the information in their official records.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

See Place of Birth: Honolulu.

If he was born in Kenya that would be listed as the place of birth under Hawaiian law (see Sprinter's post above). Hawaii says he was born there.

Please re-read post #61 and #56. The only time a birth place other than Hawaii would be listed was for an adopted child 338-20.5

Please re-read post #61 and #56. The only time a birth place other than Hawaii would be listed was for an adopted child 338-20.5

Not according to your link in # 56.

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

(b ) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

(c ) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/V...8-0017_0008.htm

The Adoption provisions begin after this section at 0338-0020

Edited by Mark B. Morrow

The State of Hawaii listed Obama's place of birth as Honolulu on the certificate they issued. Why would you think that any other place would be listed on other documents they have on file?

Look at the "Short Certificate". It is the State of Hawaii's verification of the information in their official records.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

See Place of Birth: Honolulu.

If he was born in Kenya that would be listed as the place of birth under Hawaiian law (see Sprinter's post above). Hawaii says he was born there.

There is nothing in 338-17.8 that states that the REAL birth place will be recorded on any document. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Paraphrasing it simply says that the parents can file for a Hawaiian certificate for a child born out of Hawaii IF they can prove they (the parents) were LEGAL RESIDENTS for ONE YEAR prior to the birth. The child's certificate would read Hawaii as the place of birth. There is no additional statement as to modifying the origin as in section 338-20.5.

Section 338-20.5 is the only section that includes the statement "(G) True or probable country of birth". This section pertains to ADOPTED CHILDREN ONLY. Obama was not adopted.

You don't need to be a lawyer to figure that out.

There is nothing in 338-17.8 that states that the REAL birth place will be recorded on any document. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Paraphrasing it simply says that the parents can file for a Hawaiian certificate for a child born out of Hawaii IF they can prove they (the parents) were LEGAL RESIDENTS for ONE YEAR prior to the birth. The child's certificate would read Hawaii as the place of birth. There is no additional statement as to modifying the origin as in section 338-20.5.

Section 338-20.5 is the only section that includes the statement "(G) True or probable country of birth". This section pertains to ADOPTED CHILDREN ONLY. Obama was not adopted.

Thank you!

Peace and Blessings

Did Sarah know something back in 2006 that we are discussing today?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=...mp;pageId=82680

An associate lawyer in a Chicago-based firm whose partner served on a finance committee for then-Sen. Barack Obama has advocated for the elimination of the U.S. Constitution's requirement that a president be a "natural-born" citizen, calling the requirement "stupid" and asserting it discriminates, is outdated and undemocratic.

The paper was written in 2006 by Sarah Herlihy, just two years after Obama had won a landslide election in Illinois to the U.S. Senate. Herlihy is listed as an associate at the Chicago firm of Kirkland & Ellis. A partner in the same firm, Bruce I. Ettelson, cites his membership on the finance committees for both Obama and Sen. Richard Durbin on the corporate website.

Interestingly she is claiming 12.8 million Americans are ineligible for the presidency because of not meeting the requirement of natural born. So should we should just abolish the Constitution so less than 5% of the population could become president?

http://lawreview.kentlaw.edu/articles/81-1/Herlihy.pdf

Did Sarah know something back in 2006 that we are discussing today?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=...mp;pageId=82680

Interestingly she is claiming 12.8 million Americans are ineligible for the presidency because of not meeting the requirement of natural born. So should we should just abolish the Constitution so less than 5% of the population could become president?

http://lawreview.kentlaw.edu/articles/81-1/Herlihy.pdf

Nice!

Obama Adopted by Native Americans

In a private ceremony, he was adopted into the Crow Nation and bestowed the name, “One Who Helps People Throughout the Land.”

“Senator Obama, welcome to Crow Country,” said Carl Venne, the tribal chairman.

Obama Adopted!

:shrug:

about McCain - Panama as a US colony counts .. this was settled in the 19 hundreds ..

about Obama - his birthplace has been verified ..

people need to get over themselves.

I believe that Obama was born in the US. I just don't understand why he won't just show us the certificate...

If anything, he's just screwing himself by withholding the info and giving these guys a foot to stand on...

You canuckleheads should realize every issue has two sides. :finger::finger::finger:

Do you think that he even would have been allowed to get this far if he wasn't eligible? Your right, there are two sides to everything, and usually one side is wrong. We just found that out here in Canucklehead.

Edited by suv_guy_19

Do you think that he even would have been allowed to get this far if he wasn't eligible? Your right, there are two sides to everything, and usually one side is wrong. We just found that out here.

some people just can't stop picking at a scab either......examples are ALSo witnessed here.....

I believe that Obama was born in the US. I just don't understand why he won't just show us the certificate...

If anything, he's just screwing himself by withholding the info and giving these guys a foot to stand on...

Yes he is. And why is he withholding this and other information such as his school records? I don't think he could have been much lower in his class ranking than McCain, which was 894th out of 899 students. So just why is he doing it? Perhaps his school records from Columbia and Harvard don't list him as a US citizen? Could it be that in higher education, racial preference policies favor foreigners? And why do the universities go to extremes to attract foreign students?

http://www.discriminations.us/2007/02/raci...licies_fav.html

http://www.thewashingtonnote.com/archives/...merica_the_pug/

http://www.cis.org/articles/2007/jmvoped121907.html

Nothing in Section 338.17 permits the inclusion of a false place of birth. His birth record in Hawaii was the basis for the information listed on the Certificate of Live Birth as certified by the Hawaii Department of Health with the official stamp and seal. "I certify that this is a True copy or abstract of the record on file in the Hawaii State Department of Health" Alvin T. Onaka. The certificate lists the city and county of Honolulu. See above links.

I realize that nothing can penetrate the tin foil hats of the Obama birthplace deniers. Even if every record on file in Hawaii was released and reviewed, they would merely ascribe it to some huge conspiracy. There are people who still believe that no plane hit the Pentagon and that the WTC Towers were blown up by the U.S. government.

You can choose to believe or not. I really don't care. The subject has gotten boring.

Nothing in Section 338.17 permits the inclusion of a false place of birth. His birth record in Hawaii was the basis for the information listed on the Certificate of Live Birth as certified by the Hawaii Department of Health with the official stamp and seal. "I certify that this is a True copy or abstract of the record on file in the Hawaii State Department of Health" Alvin T. Onaka. The certificate lists the city and county of Honolulu. See above links.

I realize that nothing can penetrate the tin foil hats of the Obama birthplace deniers. Even if every record on file in Hawaii was released and reviewed, they would merely ascribe it to some huge conspiracy. There are people who still believe that no plane hit the Pentagon and that the WTC Towers were blown up by the U.S. government.

You can choose to believe or not. I really don't care. The subject has gotten boring.

Can you read the title for that section? "Certificates for children born out of State". It just can't get any clearer. The subject has not gotten boring, just amusing considering the ignorance of his supporters. :banghead:

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Supreme Court may hear Obama citizenship suit

The Supreme Court plans to decide Friday whether to hear a case that could determine whether President-elect Barack Obama ever becomes the nation's full-fledged president.

The Supreme Court judges' conference today will consider the lawsuit filed by New Jersey attorney Leo Donofrio. He contends Mr. Obama is not a "natural born citizen," as the U.S. Constitution requires.

Mr. Donofrio concedes Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii. He argues, however, that Mr. Obama was a British citizen due to his father's British citizenship.

The judges' conference today resulted from more than a dozen lawsuits challenging Mr. Obama's right to be president based on his citizenship at birth.

Mr. Donofrio originally sued New Jersey Secretary of State Nina Mitchell Wells seeking a court order to stop the Nov. 4 presidential election. That was denied.

At least four of the Supreme Court's nine judges must approve before the case is heard. It would mark the first time in American history the questionable citizenship of a winning presidential candidate would go before the Supreme Court.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/d...tizenship-suit/